FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Coin Locked

Have you been coin locked yet?

If so, post about it! Initial coin locking posts need not apply. Only post if you've been locked since the initial auto-lock.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

have you logged in he game since the change? I think you're coin locked the very first time because I don't think they started it with pre-known IPs

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Yes, I corrected that; OP should reflect that change.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I was coin locked last night when I went to my friend's to play who lives ~20 minutes from me.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Hmm coin locked again today when I logged in at home. Guess I lucked out and they implemented this feature just in time! Although the strange part is, now that I've opened the email for the code, it was sent just as I logged in so I guess I didn't luck out and its just quirky. I'll take coin lock over searching my entire room for the god damn FFXI key any day though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jimothy View Post
    Hmm coin locked again today when I logged in at home. Guess I lucked out and they implemented this feature just in time! Although the strange part is, now that I've opened the email for the code, it was sent just as I logged in so I guess I didn't luck out and its just quirky. I'll take coin lock over searching my entire room for the god damn FFXI key any day though.
    Was it your first time logging in after they implemented it? Because everyone got coin-locked at first. Also I believe it happened again after the hot-fix.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

if you dont have a static ip it can happen frequently to you as well

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah I figured that was the case as it happens here and there but its such a minor inconvenience it doesn't bother me.

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Got CL'd upon start when I downloaded the alpha client to do the river of souls preview.
    Also got CL'd when I changed my trion password while at the update notes screen (just after logging in). Hit play button and gave me an error. Started over, logged in with correct password, but still got CL'd.