I think the main thing is this:
google translation says "phase 4 is one week" thats why many people think that phase 4 is only one week, but well its google translation, does anyone understand jp and can say what that really means?Code:・フェーズ4は一週間
Scroll down post nr 147
I'm fairly rusty but could just as easily mean "in one week". It's unclear since the verb is gone.
original JP blog that posted that screenshot in which Yoshi-P was answering questions when he showed up on the Ifrit server, I can indeed confirm that he said Phase 4 is one week. As a further confirmation, before he gave the one week date he also said that Phase 4 is 'relatively short'.
A summary of other stuff he said:
- They're trying to get Arcanist ready for Phase 4
- Please wait a little more for the details on how Arcanist works (perhaps revealed in the upcoming Niconico Live Event?)
- Event Bosses implemented in Phase 4
- SLI support implemented in Phase 4
- Male Miqotes (and other races?) will have unique motions when entering baths
- When leveling a second class, you will have bonus exp
- Addressed a bug where the cursor goes funny in some instances
- Adjustments to how (slow/fast) a Gatherer levels
- Adjustments (maybe) to the ease of making HQs from NQ materials in crafting
- An in-game event will be implemented right away after Launch (Bomb Event?)
- The dev team has designed endgame events to outright kill players
- (The Labyrinth of) Bahamut is so long, it pretty much requires players to 'save progress' as they proceed through the dungeon
- No plans to implement a 'your server only' option for the Duty Finder as for now
As per why he came to that decision for the last point, Yoshi-P made a long post about the Duty Finder in which he explains why, so wait till the offical translated response for that.
"As for phase 4, one week."
Ambiguous language is ambiguous.. I guess it means "lasts one week" though.
Solracht those two gifs of yours are a bit concerning.
Yeah, it'll probably get fixed somewhere down the line. Too bad Yoshi-P isn't boss enough to delay the game because of it.
I'm thinking 3 months at best, 6+ months at worst.
Delicious tears on the BF after the rep team made an official statement regarding the future of the White Ravens.
They should've made the Van Darnus (Hard) fight award his helm. Vanity earrings are so pointless, since you can barely see them. I'd probably be mad too, but I don't have 'em.
In comparison to other ear options, it was, and moreso for specific classes.
Regardless, we wouldn't have spent time beating it more than once or selling wins (and people wouldn't have bought them) if we knew it was a Dalamud horn. We would have done another relic, Darklight, or worked on achievements. Literally anything else but spend any more than the one night we did on it.