Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

player warning mielas aka jessiica

i am just warning the LSes that think to recruit Mielas in thier shell that she is in fact the upstart jessiica. This is where you can find some of the info on why she quit and returned with a name change.
    ffxiah.com/forum/topic/20375/returning-to-the-game/1/#1256165

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

all this over taking AF3 THF feet? lol

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

if you read the whole thing you would notice it was more than just THF AF3 feet

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

you can't really expect everyone to look at one thread, follow the link to another then sift through 5 pages of ffxiah derailment to find what they need... can we get the tldr; of everything..?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

tldr; she ninjad the thf feet an LS had her on triel period refused her app after her old shells provided infno of her infamous tactics, she quit lied about deleting her charcater came back as miela. Soryy for the run on sentence.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

What the fuck did I just attempt to read? I guess I'm failing to see the big picture here, can you go a bit more in depth about "infamous tactics" or whatever?

I don't even see a reason why anyone would be upset over someone lieing about deleting their main, would be stupid regardless.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

om about to quote the information and leave out the derailing from the thread

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck.Helixx
    Jess is hell of an annoying person. He will never shut up, do his duty or be professional. Refuses to come required job, be nice to people, or stay out of drama. Do yourself a favour, don't get involved with him. Och did i say he is very rude? Like... GM temp-banning him rude?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck.Themuffingirl
    Jessiica was kicked out of my Dynamis linkshell DareToExcel for a number of reasons... being mouthy/annoying/overly sexual and inappropriate in linkshell chat (our shout channel is designated for that type of chatter and several requests to use it went ignored), skipping runs to SMN burn their BRD, refusing to attend a run because they were asked to come THF and didn't want to play THF, and the final straw that lead to her removal was refusing to accept a raise 1 during a run and being rather rude about it to both the RDM that raised them and the leader (did not delevel). These are not my personal opinions, but I am an officer in the linkshell and these are the facts about why she was kicked from the shell if you need more insight on this person as a player. They've been on Bismarck for quite a few months now, certainly not a recent arrival.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck.Rellz
    In midgard sky shell jess would always get into a fight with other linkshell mates. i didnt understand what Jess was saying to me one run so she curses me off and proceeds to leave mid run
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlyne
    Jessiica was terrible on Ifrit. S/he must of been expelled from at least 5 different Dynamis shells for multiple reasons and nearly every end game shell that put him/her on trial. S/he server hopped onto us some time ago and immediately became known as the person who would do continous shout fights in Whitegate. Just as the other Ifrit people have said, a really terrible person. I second, third... fourth.. tenth(?) the warning that the other Ifrit people have brought up earlier on this thread. It saddens me that we share the same A1 Elvaan face.
    this is just some of the warnings that came out of 1 thread, there are more threads about this person floating around.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

we had to remove nudes back in the day because there was some debate as to whether she was 18+ or not.

[edit] aka, I don't give a fuck if people pm them, but please don't post them in the thread or that just reopens the can of worms that was the last time.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ha, I remember this chick (on Ifrit) She got kicked out of the Dyna shell I was in at the time because she'd always come really stupid job combinations (back when things like that actually mattered) and giving LS leaders attitude about it. She'd either stay and bitch about it, or leave/ get booted, just to show up next run lol

Total moron.. also she was dating someone in that same dyna shell as well, and he was just as bad. I forget the name though lol

Shirai

Oh god... her...

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

pics plz!

More curiosity now than anything

Edit: Oh btw - Is that Eburo the old Stephano/Eburo in those threads who used to rage at everything like a 12 year old? I guess he started playing again after he /RLquit?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by keitari View Post
    Edit: Oh btw - Is that Eburo the old Stephano/Eburo in those threads who used to rage at everything like a 12 year old? I guess he started playing again after he /RLquit?
    Yep, same Stephano / Eburo, transferred back to Bismarck for some reason. Shouts nonstop in Port Jeuno and is generally annoying as hell.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    don't want pics, but ...

I think I vaguely remember this, just wanted to confirm. Was she kind of lying on a bed, with some piercings/tatoos, and plays a mithra (there was a TV in background which you can make out to be a mithra)? I don't remember any direct nudes though, but I do remember somewhat awkward poses on a bed lying there on her front.
    I remember that, she was on some cam site playing ffxi lol.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

If people have actual warning material to share then go for it, otherwise cut it out with the mouthbreather pic requests.