+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 117 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    idk, i kinda feel like the remaining stark kids have suffered more from other people's actions than their own
    dude fucking everything EVERYTHING is Sansa's fault lol

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

nah, most things would have played out the same. and they still suffer more from other peoples' actions.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I kinda want Rickon to get some really lame and banal death, like to be run over by a horse. Kid's a little punk and it'd just be nice to see that loose end get wrapped up in a really lame way. Like a house collapsing on him, or a food illness.

Not everything has to be PROPHECY.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

lmao

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Dysentery?

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Maybe he could end up under a collapsing bridge.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

He'd probably get a second life in Shaggy though. Then we'll have Davos the Onion Knight, former smuggler and lone honest man in the court of a throne-less king; Osha the wildling, loyal servant to a dead house she once attacked; and Prince Rickon the orphan, now trapped in the body of his man-eating direwolf, on a trek across an island of cannibals and unicorns (and cannibal unicorns for all I know). Best. Chapter. Ever.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    nah, most things would have played out the same. and they still suffer more from other peoples' actions.
    you recall that sansa got her own wolf killed, right?

you recall that sansa got NED killed and Arya and herself trapped in KL, right?

you recall that Tyrion would have been the best thing to happen to her in the entire series if she didn't push him away and ruin it, right?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    you recall that sansa got her own wolf killed, right?

you recall that sansa got NED killed and Arya and herself trapped in KL, right?

you recall that Tyrion would have been the best thing to happen to her in the entire series if she didn't push him away and ruin it, right?
    Pretty sure Ned got himself killed by telling the queen he knows Joffrey and co aren't the kings kids. Sansa had nothing to do with it... Littlefinger still would've betrayed him for his own agenda. And Joffrey still would've had him executed since the king was dead.

Also, how would tyrion have been the best thing for her? She probably would've been sentenced as tyrion was for the murder of Joffrey. She's better off with littlefinger than a lannister.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameshx View Post
    Pretty sure Ned got himself killed by telling the queen he knows Joffrey and co aren't the kings kids. Sansa had nothing to do with it... Littlefinger still would've betrayed him for his own agenda. And Joffrey still would've had him executed since the king was dead.
    Ned wanted to leave and had set it all up, Sansa went and told Cersei to stop it because she was still being fucktarded about Joff, and they were fucked from there out.

Also, how would tyrion have been the best thing for her? She probably would've been sentenced as tyrion was for the murder of Joffrey. She's better off with littlefinger than a lannister.
    If she hadn't been running from Tyrion (who had been the only person other than Sandor in KL to give a shit about her from the moment he arrived, long before the betrothal), they wouldn't have been involved in the Tyrell/Littlefinger plot.

And seriously, I'm so fucking sick of people legitimately believing there's some kind of happy ending coming for Sansa. I really don't see how anyone could possibly have not realized at this point that the entire purpose of Sansa is to say "hey you're a moron if you believe the fantasy tropes of fair maidens and noble knights living happily ever after."

Same shit as people thinking Arya is legitimately fooling the faceless men.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Jesus Christ calm down lol.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Jesus Christ calm down lol.
    Just sayin, if you read reddit EVERYBODY seems to think Sansa is headed for some happy ending and it's like uhhh what books have you been reading...

Ridill
    BG Level

Interesting talk he did yesterday, moderated by Butters.

Only a little ways in and there's nothing specifically interesting so far, but it's always interesting in general to listen to him talk about it.

Plus it's pretty funny when he's 15 minutes into the talk and finally gets around to actually answering the first question he'd been talking about the whole time, and most of the talking was about how he's too detailed and everything he writes has to be shrunk way down lol.

http://92y.tumblr.com/

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

World of ice and fire is pretty awesome

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    World of ice and fire is pretty awesome
    Jealous. I pre ordered this many months ago and apparently my credit card on file with amazon expired, so I have to wait til Thursday for it to arrive.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Jealous. I pre ordered this many months ago and apparently my credit card on file with amazon expired, so I have to wait til Thursday for it to arrive.
    Got it on my kindle because I have no room for books

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Yeah, I really wish they would be more proactive with this sort of thing. I've run into the same sort of problem with Discover Cash-Back and preorders, so now I only use it when it's something that will ship right away.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Interesting talk he did yesterday, there's nothing specifically interesting so far, but it's always interesting in general

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    ya, it actually did get very interesting on occasion

one thing specifically he pretty much confirmed that the word "Hodor" is, in fact something important, and that we'll find out about it eventually

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

bullshit. guy has a sense of humor, hes makin jokes.