+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: McDonalds deals today?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Kerberoz View Post
    McD fries are fucking terrible soggy canola-oil shit. I can't even think of a franchise with worse fries.
    for real, I just don't get it at all when people talk about McDs fries being good. if you get lucky they might be tolerable, but better than anywhere else? nowai. Wing Stop fries are the best I get on a regular basis, provided they cooked em long enough (which is usually the case). Their seasoning & ranch is the bomb.

and I get the $4.99 20 piece nuggets from mcdonalds, pretty much the only thing I ever get there. if I ever get a a fastfood burger it has to be without cheese. all of that disgusting cheese they all use is just...no thanks.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I dunno maybe it's cause I only go to McD's like in the dead of night when I'm too lazy to cook, so I always get pretty fresh and crispy fries.

I hate BK's fries, and Carl's Jr.'s is the one that usually comes out soggy for me.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Soa View Post
    Food stamps work at McDonalds
    Kfc takes ebt now

Demosthenes11

people that hate on fast food are just pretentious hipsters that won't admit there is food that is made from nothing, is terrible for you, and is cheap that is very tasty.

seriously, who the fuck doesnt like a big mac? or a cheesy gordita crunch?

Or.. they're people who don't want to die at a young age.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    people that hate on fast food are just pretentious hipsters that won't admit there is food that is made from nothing, is terrible for you, and is cheap that is very tasty.

seriously, who the fuck doesnt like a big mac? or a cheesy gordita crunch?
    I wish they would bring back the chili cheese burrito but their gorditas are decent. Baja ftw

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    that's perfectly fine. but you can't say it doesnt taste fucking delicious.

nuggets dipped in bbq sauce - NOBODY HATES THIS

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    Cause people haven't been eating fast since the 50's. If you eat in moderation you won't die early. If you have 7 big macs a week and don't exercise you'll get fat.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    I dunno maybe it's cause I only go to McD's like in the dead of night when I'm too lazy to cook, so I always get pretty fresh and crispy fries.

I hate BK's fries, and Carl's Jr.'s is the one that usually comes out soggy for me.
    It really varies by location and by how much the store management cares, BK and McDs fries are pretty much always cold and soggy by my house, but Wendy's and Carl's fries are almost always hot and crispy. Honestly if I really want fries I just get unlazy and make them myself.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

all of this would be great and all if the quality was consistent across the country... but it's not. There are at least 5 McDonalds within 10 min of my house and all their quality differs from branch to branch.

regardless, I love McDoubles with just cheese and ketchup and a Cinnamon Melt (when they heat it up properly anyway)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

that's perfectly fine. but you can't say it doesnt taste fucking delicious.

nuggets dipped in bbq sauce - NOBODY HATES THIS
    have you ever thrown up something that tasted ok to you? i have. it was because i went a whole year + not eating any proccessed foods from any chain besdies pollo tropical, moes and maybe a subways. i tried a whopper a few weeks ago to help put on some lbs, and it had a good protien/carb ratio. but my body told me NO. i threw up in the bathroom after 5 min of eating it, despite the fact that it didnt taste bad, at all. Same thing happened with the big mac. To this day, i still cant/wont eat them.

when you're body is not used to digesting those toxin type products in your body, the 1st reaction is to vomit it out and get rid of it anyway it can. its HORRIBLE for you. its like eating straight up corn injections. but thanks to technology, i'll admit that it was incredibly tasty corn food injections lol.

except for the mcrib. oh lord. mccribs are just ridiculous. they are like a worst version of my school lunch version. the tecture was like bbq flavored wet mushroom and sogged in with the corn flavored bread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Cause people haven't been eating fast since the 50's. If you eat in moderation you won't die early. If you have 7 big macs a week and don't exercise you'll get fat.
    really depends on the person/genetics/etc. i know guys who play WoW all day and eat big macs daily, and have 6 pack abs without ever setting foot in the gym and not being able to do 10 pushups. but i also know more people who eat can't eat more than 120 grams of carbs a day because she thinks she will gain tremendous weight. and sadly, she's proven herself right. if you enjoy eating mcdonalds, dont stop eating it. if i were to die 10 years earlier because i ate steaks every other day, that's a sacrifice i'll make just so i can enjoy myself to the fullest. but god... i promise im not a hater, but mcdonalds is such a horrible tradeoff. if you're broke, i rather just buy a carton of eggs for 2 bucks and cook them

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    McDonalds is fucking bomb.

I always get a laugh out of people turning their nose up at McDonalds. So cool to hate McDonalds when we all know it's fucking delicious.
    this.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Regardless of what anyone says, McDonald's Fries are fucking delicious.

Other than that, I only care for the very occasional bin of McNuggets, which is probably just because of the nostalgia. I always feel like shit after I eat them though.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post

really depends on the person/genetics/etc. i know guys who play WoW all day and eat big macs daily, and have 6 pack abs without ever setting foot in the gym and not being able to do 10 pushups. but i also know more people who eat can't eat more than 120 grams of carbs a day because she thinks she will gain tremendous weight. and sadly, she's proven herself right. if you enjoy eating mcdonalds, dont stop eating it. if i were to die 10 years earlier because i ate steaks every other day, that's a sacrifice i'll make just so i can enjoy myself to the fullest. but god... i promise im not a hater, but mcdonalds is such a horrible tradeoff. if you're broke, i rather just buy a carton of eggs for 2 bucks and cook them
    yep, i never weighed a pound over 160... i'm about 145 right now, don't work out
    there are times when I binge on food, there are times where i don't feel like eating at all... my family thinks i'm starving myself (you in love? watchin your figure?)... I just eat when i'm hungry man

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fast food is starting to taste disgusting to me. I can't eat taco bell anymore, it makes me gag thinking about it. McDonald's chicken nuggets taste awful and their burgers don't even look legit. Burger King is the only place that I can eat without wanting to throw up afterwords.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

or a cheesy gordita crunch?
    oh god,

IS IT BACK?

IS IT BACK?

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    oh god,

IS IT BACK?

IS IT BACK?
    god i wish. i would choose that thing over sex 5 out of 4 times

Old Merits
    BG Level

It's back around where I live. It is so awesome. Also saw some ads online for Dorito flavored Taco shells at some Taco Bells.. Do want!

edit: er.. wait, no, not the Gordita crunch.. they now have the Cheesy Double decker. Not as good, but still ok if you love that fake ass cheese sauce

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Effluo View Post
    still ok if you love that fake ass cheese sauce
    Yes, I definitely do love that fake ass cheese sauce.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    Yes, I definitely do love that fake ass cheese sauce.
    Yes, it is some good shit. Every taco bell trip requires a side of cheese sauce.