BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Desideratum View Post
    Seriously every time Kingfury posts with his stupid emotes I want to punch him in his face.
    "(x.x(C-('-'Q)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So apparently more than 20% haste is gamebreaking. Take off all but 5% haste gear if you have a WHM folks! And no double marches or March+Haste!

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Hahahaha 25% haste is as broken as perma invincible!

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

I have to imagine that there's been a blow up of retarded with the update/merge. Any goodies?

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    I have to imagine that there's been a blow up of retarded with the update/merge. Any goodies?
    I've desensitized myself to the official forums. I can't tell what's postworthy and what's not any more.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'm getting sick of the official forum myself, the amount of bitching and whining that goes on there just get really old. Really really really old.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

I officially have more posts there from the past month or so than I have here over 3 years and change. It's bad.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I fear that if we abandon ship, the perseverant retards will become the voice of the community. Maybe we could just agree on an ignore list and have conversations around them?

I don't know, in general I'm not big on "ignore" because stupid people tend to say funny things. Malacite is the only person on any forum that I have blocked.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eeek Sohno
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I fear that if we abandon ship, the perseverant retards will become the voice of the community. Maybe we could just agree on an ignore list and have conversations around them?

I don't know, in general I'm not big on "ignore" because stupid people tend to say funny things. Malacite is the only person on any forum that I have blocked.
    Agreed.

And on that note, boy do I have a surprise for you. Y'all need a little pick-me-up anyways.

{Thread Link} Heqet & Other timed NMs [sic]

http://i56.tinypic.com/2hd4lyv.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ur2nnk.jpg

Here's Malacite still complaining that it's too hard to complete an Empyrean ... in the Website Feedback and Suggestions Forum.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Add to ignore list. Yes? - Done. One step towards a brighter forum experience.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Isla has a smaller dumbfuck tolerance than even I do, and my tolerance is almost nil. Kinda suprised he's still not banneed from here.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Malacite is entertaining. He has the greatest "sky is falling" attitude ever, and he wants the most broken shit. He has a somewhat fair working knowledge of the game, he just keeps his head pretty far up in the clouds most of the time and has no concept of broken.

At least his head isn't up SE's ass like Kingfury's is. /bow /kneel /salute /slurp /rimjob

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    Ask and you shall receive. I present this to the BG court.

80% haste for melee jobs is plain BS.

Just thought I'd spread the whining so people against PDT can see how broken their melee jobs are as well.

That is, with 50% Haste, attacks rounds will occur twice as often. With 66% Haste, attack rounds will occur 3 times as often.
    Logically you should not be able to reach even 50%, since you double your TP gain and damage output. Ever see a mage or pet job double their damage? (That is like -30 BP timer... twice todays cap).

For sake of balance, the cap should be 25% haste. That would make you do like 1.5 times the damage, which is still a large increase in damage compared to many other sources of damage than melee.

I don't particularly care if you make it 25% in either magic, gear, JA or make it like roughly 10 cap on each.

Of course this is only for balance. If you want to keep melee the superior DDs, and leave pet jobs and magic users behind, you can always keep the game unbalanced. Though then it would be nice with some other nice bonuses, like 100% PDT for the jobs who can't do enough damage to get party invites due to the haste system.
    I rest my case your honor.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

PET JOBS CAN'T WEAR HASTE.

Spoiler: show
    Summoner is not a job.

Shirai

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Summoner is not a job.
    Correct, it's a hobby.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

VALIDATE ME

/Kingfury looks up into the virtual forum sky and thinks.

Y'know, Camate(or any other Comm. Reps available), it would be really wonderful to get a clear idea of what really is the process in place that harnesses our suggestions and feedback for the Devs to "consider or not consider" when planning new content for FFXI. You guys have already confirmed and proved that you do in fact process all the threads here, which is great beyond belief lol, but knowing just how influential a handful of player feedback really is when it comes down to implementation would truly be magnificent! ^^

I don't think there would be a player to disagree that knowing their thread suggestion did if fact reach the ears of the Dev Team and truly inspire actual in-game changes would be like cake and ice cream. In every case where feedback from these forums are elevated to the Devs to look over, and as updates continue to roll out with new content, are we doomed to forever only wonder if our ideas truly made a difference? Short of saying, "Player, the Dev Team did if fact like what you suggested and decided to find ways to implement the suggestions" (which would be great but perhaps a bit unrealistic in every case), is it completely out of the question to confirm what ideas did or did not reach the game? Could their be a realistic way to assure us that our ideas do in fact have the potential to inspire original development once they've reached the Devs?

Just a thought. Any feedback would be appreciated as always. /salute
    So, so many punches.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

On the bright side, he didn't /stagger.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

BETTER SKILL UPS WERE HIS IDEA!!!! I mean, it's not like SE hasnt toyed with the idea before (hi2u Martial Master). I love how he has his sig as the Gyms pic lol.. /fullofself /selfblowjob

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by rienea View Post
    On the bright side, he didn't /stagger.
    Oh, you know he's saving that shit for if a Mod responds. You don't break out the big fellatio guns until your target is in sight.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by CailIfrit View Post
    BETTER SKILL UPS WERE HIS IDEA!!!! I mean, it's not like SE hasnt toyed with the idea before (hi2u Martial Master). I love how he has his sig as the Gyms pic lol.. /fullofself /selfblowjob

I dunno... he's making it sound like he's starting to doubt it because people are calling him out on it. He want's validation that suggestions are getting to the devs and they truly think they are worth implementing.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast