Page 43 of 180 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo-Dynamis Changes     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

The SMN NM and I think 1 other can pop in that EP group thats parked near the ramp that goes down to the dragons, leading you to DL.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yes, smn is at old eye wall. Do not remember what the other NM is tho, been 2 weeks since Xarc.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

just camp between the WHM and RDM NM, pull PHs for whm rdm pld blm nearby. The NMs further west are all annoying to camp since those goddam sattelite weapons are everywhere.

Requiescat in pace.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Has anyone found Oneiros Helm, Oneiros Barbut, Oneiros Headgear, or Oneiros Coif yet?

I assumed they dropped from the Arch zone bosses in cities, but unless I'm missing something they haven't been reported and each Arch zone boss has two drops reported (except DL, who has 3). Perhaps they drop from the NQ zone boss with a low %?
    Gotta be the zone bosses, since the icons for these are orc/quadav/yagudo/goblin heads. Maybe you have to do some kind of stupid proc'ing to get them. Other possibility would be NMs in beaucedine but seems unlikely.

EDIT: Oh god what if it's the dragons that pop w/ Angra Mainyu? /suicide.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    just camp between the WHM and RDM NM, pull PHs for whm rdm pld blm nearby. The NMs further west are all annoying to camp since those goddam sattelite weapons are everywhere.
    I would like to point something out about this map, that TE is in the wrong place. the one SE of WHM NM. it should be NW of the NM. i know a lot of people already know where the TEs are, but for those who dont, that TE is wrong.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anariodin View Post
    I would like to point something out about this map, that TE is in the wrong place. the one SE of WHM NM. it should be NW of the NM. i know a lot of people already know where the TEs are, but for those who dont, that TE is wrong.
    what? that te is right at the end of the spine, it's in almost exactly the right spot

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    what? that te is right at the end of the spine, it's in almost exactly the right spot
    ^ This

what the fuck are you talking about Anariodin?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Regarding Oneiros Ring's latent. So far, it seems the latent is mp >= 100.

I first tried it as MNK/BLM with event sword white hp, full mp, etc nothing special and it triggered triple attack. Tried with and without weather like that and it worked. Different days, yellow hp, various tp amounts up to 300tp and nothing seemed to matter until I messed with mp. At 0 mp and 1 mp, could not get triple attacks to go off (of course i could be unlucky). Then I tried various %s and found it worked at ~77%, ~50%, ~35%, but did not seem to work at ~25%. Mostly trying to get a range for %s it works than an exact number. As MNK/BLM, I have 377mp w/ merits.

Today, I tried it as mnk/dnc and found it worked at 100% mp as expected, but did not proc at 85/120mp. I also tried 86mp and 87mp. Then I tried 100mp and it worked, but again did not at 99mp. However, I wanted more tests so I had a friend try as DRG/WHM on a fortalice with kparser. He reported a triple attack at 100/191 mp. Then he went to 99/191 and parsed. First set was 271 melee rounds with no extra attacks reported, then 253 melee rounds with no extra attacks reported.

Trying again as mnk/dnc with 101/120mp, I tripled which should exclude common divisors as being part of the latent. The ring is a bit annoying to test, but that's the best I have come up with so far.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    ^ This

what the fuck are you talking about Anariodin?
    From the 20 Min TE, you take the path SW and when it opens up, I take the right and its all by itself near the BLM and WHM spawn points. this is where i have gotten it everytime i go.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

That TE is the only one that moves about, but where it is on that map is exactly where it has been for me every time.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post

I first tried it as MNK/BLM with event sword white hp, full mp, etc nothing special and it triggered triple attack. Tried with and without weather like that and it worked. Different days, yellow hp, various tp amounts up to 300tp and nothing seemed to matter until I messed with mp. At 0 mp and 1 mp, could not get triple attacks to go off (of course i could be unlucky). Then I tried various %s and found it worked at ~77%, ~50%, ~35%, but did not seem to work at ~25%. Mostly trying to get a range for %s it works than an exact number. As MNK/BLM, I have 377mp w/ merits.

Today, I tried it as mnk/dnc and found it worked at 100% mp as expected, but did not proc at 85/120mp. I also tried 86mp and 87mp. Then I tried 100mp and it worked, but again did not at 99mp. However, I wanted more tests so I had a friend try as DRG/WHM on a fortalice with kparser. He reported a triple attack at 100/191 mp. Then he went to 99/191 and parsed. First set was 271 melee rounds with no extra attacks reported, then 253 melee rounds with no extra attacks reported.

Trying again as mnk/dnc with 101/120mp, I tripled which should exclude common divisors as being part of the latent. The ring is a bit annoying to test, but that's the best I have come up with so far.

Think our group still has a ring that we haven't been able to sell. I'll try get it tonight and test it on DRK over the weekend.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    It wasn't for us when we went there. I'm guessing it just wanders about a bit within a set area.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post

... lol, it's wearable by every job that doesn't have MP normally. So basically you have to /mage to get the latent to activate.

PS. Good luck testing on Dark Knight! (lol)

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

FINALLY MP MERITS

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

hey guys just a question mainly for xarc anyone find out what mob is the PH for the loto NMs? been searching and kind find any info we have popped thf and RDM a few times but we sit in one spot slaughtering all the mobs lol.

any help would be sweet thanks in advance.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

... lol, it's wearable by every job that doesn't have MP normally. So basically you have to /mage to get the latent to activate.

PS. Good luck testing on Dark Knight! (lol)
    I was at work and assumed it was all jobs. Was pointed out to me by a LS member that it wasn't useable by DRK like 10 minutes after I posted. Unfortunately I headed out of office all day after posting so couldn't fix my post!

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

MP merits go up to 12 now. >.>

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I was at work and assumed it was all jobs. Was pointed out to me by a LS member that it wasn't useable by DRK like 10 minutes after I posted. Unfortunately I headed out of office all day after posting so couldn't fix my post!
    Sorry, just thought it was funny.

Does that ring have a use for any job? WAR with 11-12 MP merits that doesn't need Blitz or Hoard?

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Strikes me as a decent ring for any of those jobs to be wearing in Abyssea along with Apoc, especially those who can also wear Epona's (MNK comes to mind).

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post

That map is fantastic Lyra, thank you. Really appreciated.