Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

well i've got +6 on VIT and AGI on it, so I was thinking it would be safe to assume you could get a maximum of +6 to any stat. I remember seeing a jp pic of +5 STR, i think it was...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Spoiler: show
    26 Heca Harness +1: (HQ +DEX)
    NQ Conserve TP (1-2), Water 7, Ice 3, STP (2-3), Pet STP 2
    HQ1 Dex (1-5), Earth 8, Water 7, Fire 1, Attack 4, STP 4, Pet STP (2-4), Resist Slow ?, Resist Silence ?
    HQ2 Dex (3-4), Cnsv TP 5, Attack 5, Pet STP 2, STP (4-5), Water 3
    HQ3 Dex (4-6), Cnsv TP 4, STP 5, Pet STP (4,6), Attack 5

47 Koenig Schaller:
    NQ Breath Damage -2, Enemy Crit -2, Cure Pot. 1%, Resist Blind ?, Dark 3, Water 4
    HQ1 Fast Cast (1-4), Breath -(1-3), E. Crit -(1-3), Cure Pot. 4%, Shield Mastery 1, Resist Slow (1,4), Resist Poison 1, Resist Blind 4, Resist Gravity 2, Thunder 1, Ice 2, Earth 4
    HQ2 FC (2-4), Breath -1, Shield M. (1-2), Resist Poison 2, Earth (2,3,6,7), Ice 2
    HQ3 FC (3-4), Breath -4, E. Crit -(3-4), Shield M. 2, Cure Pot. 5%, Attack 8, INT 1, Ice 6

So good news, you can get resist slow on a body piece with +15% slow on it and shield mastery +2 is kinda fun with Ochain cleaving. I'm pretty underwhelmed with most of these augments and the effort it takes to get "perfect" sub par ones is a little ridiculous.

Are any of these pieces the "best" there are when they have good augments? Most of the stuff that I have upgraded is small upgrades on situational junk like MDB on blood cuisses and bonuses on heca mitts and leggings. None of it seems like it was worth time spent farming abjs for the tatters anyways and I wouldn't be surprised if it's trumped by something easier to get.

Anyways, I thought this would be fun but it's kinda disappointing to me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post
    Spoiler: show
    26 Heca Harness +1: (HQ +DEX)
    NQ Conserve TP (1-2), Water 7, Ice 3, STP (2-3), Pet STP 2
    HQ1 Dex (1-5), Earth 8, Water 7, Fire 1, Attack 4, STP 4, Pet STP (2-4), Resist Slow ?, Resist Silence ?
    HQ2 Dex (3-4), Cnsv TP 5, Attack 5, Pet STP 2, STP (4-5), Water 3
    HQ3 Dex (4-6), Cnsv TP 4, STP 5, Pet STP (4,6), Attack 5

47 Koenig Schaller:
    NQ Breath Damage -2, Enemy Crit -2, Cure Pot. 1%, Resist Blind ?, Dark 3, Water 4
    HQ1 Fast Cast (1-4), Breath -(1-3), E. Crit -(1-3), Cure Pot. 4%, Shield Mastery 1, Resist Slow (1,4), Resist Poison 1, Resist Blind 4, Resist Gravity 2, Thunder 1, Ice 2, Earth 4
    HQ2 FC (2-4), Breath -1, Shield M. (1-2), Resist Poison 2, Earth (2,3,6,7), Ice 2
    HQ3 FC (3-4), Breath -4, E. Crit -(3-4), Shield M. 2, Cure Pot. 5%, Attack 8, INT 1, Ice 6

So good news, you can get resist slow on a body piece with +15% slow on it and shield mastery +2 is kinda fun with Ochain cleaving. I'm pretty underwhelmed with most of these augments and the effort it takes to get "perfect" sub par ones is a little ridiculous.

Are any of these pieces the "best" there are when they have good augments? Most of the stuff that I have upgraded is small upgrades on situational junk like MDB on blood cuisses and bonuses on heca mitts and leggings. None of it seems like it was worth time spent farming abjs for the tatters anyways and I wouldn't be surprised if it's trumped by something easier to get.

Anyways, I thought this would be fun but it's kinda disappointing to me :/
    Hecatomb feet seems to be the best piece to augment. STR+4 (5max?), Great axe skill +4 (5max?), Scythe/Polearm skill +4 (5max?).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Dathus/Heca2.jpg

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Armada Sollerets, Call Beast -7, Pet DEF+5, Haste+4%

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

More H.Legs augmentting, only found Elemental Magic skill+5 as an augment on NQ Legs (HQ3 synth)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Are any of these pieces the "best" there are when they have good augments?
    If you mean just in general, yes a lot of them are. Crimson/Blood hands with Marksmanship/Snapshot make them the best for gun TP, Zenith Crown can be a very good nuking augment piece, Zenith feet can be the best (and only) cure potency feet, Zenith Mitts into the best magic burst gloves (not that anyone SCs anymore...), Shadow/Valk pants can be the best nuking legs. Heca stuff is good situationally like you said, Kote and Haidate can be the best WS piece for certain WSes, and Adaman/Armada body in certain situations as well. But yeah, a lot of them are situational.

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So, as to something to add to Blood Cuisses, FC goes as low as 3 on HQ3, and VIT goes as high as 7 on same.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

hq1 shura haidate +1: resist stun +4
    hq3 shura haidate +1: evasion +4

not that any of these are good

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Best I've got yet (9 tries)

Also, didn't see STR listed for Dalmy

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

My friend just got crit damage +2 on an HQ1 osode with suzaku scrap and I don't see that in the OP.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Could only find 1 scrap to try but got Crit Hit Rate +1 and Evasion +2 on Shadow Sabatons HQ1. Will try do more as and when I can find Phantasmal scrap which seem to be a PITA to get.

EDIT: Accuracy is a possibility on Koenig Schaller. Got Acc +7, Fast Cast +3, Enemy crit rate -4 on HQ3

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Yeah the narrow vision of SE is coming through now. Great system, solid results but now its impossible to find tatters. 1 in 10 Augments are worth a damn so you need on average 2 Abj.s worth of tatters.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's mainly just Phantasmal Tatters (possibly Hadean too, haven't looked for them) that you struggle to find on Asura. The rest seem reasonable enough to find in bazaars or even farm. Earthern Tatters are pretty rare in bazaars though.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

They need to increase yield on tatter synths to make up for how many tries it takes to get anything worthwhile, let alone good. Scraps especially.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

They need to increase yield on tatter synths to make up for how many tries it takes to get anything worthwhile, let alone good. Scraps especially.
    Agreed, I made a post this morning on the official forum. More of you should chime in and maybe the Dev will take a look at it.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ar-and-Tatters

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I sort of disagree for some. They need to (at least) double the yield on phantasmal/hadean tatters, because those pretty much only come from Odin which is a huge cock block at this point. They could fix the rest by just reducing the repop timers on sky gods -- it's an issue when 6 people can basically go around sky in less than an hour, clear out all timed spawns, leave sky, and then another group shows up and won't be able to find anything for at least two hours. Ideally they would just get rid of the stupid resist crap from the pools of potential augments. I don't think turning cursed items into tatters, per your suggestion, will happen, because that would defeat the purpose of the system in place (i.e. to force you back into sky or Einherjar).

Silent Oil body rubs
    BG Level

Zenith Pump

NQ: Pet: Matb +2~3%, Summoning magic skill +1~2, Cure Potency +2, Wind Resist +1

Hq1:
    Range Attack+5 (<-- this confused the hell out of me)
    Summoning magic skill +1~4
    Healing Magic Skill +2-4
    Cure Potency +1~2%
    Cure Spellcasting Speed -2% ~ -5%
    Pet: MatB +3%
    Resist Poison +3
    Resist Gravity +4
    Resist Blind +1
    Wind Resist +1
    Light Resist +4

hq2:
    ice resist +4
    Summoning magic skill +1~4
    Cure Spellcasting Speed -4%

Hq3:
    Chr +1
    Cure Potency +2
    Healing Magic Skill +4~5
    Summoning Magic Skill +3~6
    Cure spellcasting time -4% ~ -7%
    Pet: MatB +3%

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    I sort of disagree for some. They need to (at least) double the yield on phantasmal/hadean tatters, because those pretty much only come from Odin which is a huge cock block at this point. They could fix the rest by just reducing the repop timers on sky gods -- it's an issue when 6 people can basically go around sky in less than an hour, clear out all timed spawns, leave sky, and then another group shows up and won't be able to find anything for at least two hours. Ideally they would just get rid of the stupid resist crap from the pools of potential augments. I don't think turning cursed items into tatters, per your suggestion, will happen, because that would defeat the purpose of the system in place (i.e. to force you back into sky or Einherjar).
    When you can go 40 synths w/o getting jack shit that's still a bitch. Even if you can clear out sky np, the sets that only have like 2 abjs that drop in sky and low yield ones are at a disadvantage (neptunal only has feet NQ 4 tatters and hands NQ 6 tatters). So farming despot, diorite, ulli, and killing byakko might get you 0-14 tatters. Idk I still think it's too much time for what we get outta it.

Silent Oil body rubs
    BG Level

Blood Scale Mail

NQ
    Dark Resist +6

HQ1: (got a lot of +stat and haste+1 combo)
    Str+4
    Agi+4
    Chr+6
    Haste+1~2

HQ2
    Haste+1~2
    Resist Paralyze +2
    Acc +7

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

People are too WoWified from abyssea! The reason they made it so rare to get the good augments is so people will continue to do sky and einherjar for the next 5-8 years (can't even remember when sky was implemented now).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast