Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1473
  1. #1421
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,966
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post


    Wasn't going to post it since they're just in town etc but then I saw the bazaar comment 4/5 Perle, Fang Necklace, Vigilance Mantle, no Rajas, a true expert.
    Says Intermediate--Expert SOCIAL LS. He's great at talking not at properly gearing.

  2. #1422
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    922
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    I thought the same thing when I saw the DRK in abyssea too!

  3. #1423
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,801
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    The /say Q_Qery went on for at least 5 minutes, so I SS'd it for later lulz.
    Spoiler: show
    He called us fat. lol

  4. #1424
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    724
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Zack Solitude
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    God damnit I want chocolate too now.

  5. #1425

    Every time I see one of those I have a hard time figuring out who the retard is :/

  6. #1426
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,139
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Every time I see one of those I have a hard time figuring out who the retard is :/
    ^

    I can never tell.

  7. #1427
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,176
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

    I didn't adjust for the hugeness of the screenshot and had a seriously difficult time telling who was in the party just from the text. What with the "KEEP TALKING I'LL GM YOU" and the "YOU DON'T OWN THE ZONE" it was certainly something else.

  8. #1428
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,801
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    We needed 4 KIs and that was during our fourth one. If they put 1/10th the effort into popping that they did whining in /say every pop (pretty much everytime Sheetan says anything it was bitching after being outpopped again) they'd have been done.

  9. #1429
    Insert witty title here
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,197
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by evilpaul View Post
    We needed 4 KIs and that was during our fourth one. If they put 1/10th the effort into popping that they did whining in /say every pop (pretty much everytime Sheetan says anything it was bitching after being outpopped again) they'd have been done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Every time I see one of those I have a hard time figuring out who the retard is :/
    ^

  10. #1430
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Every time I see one of those I have a hard time figuring out who the retard is :/
    That's the best part. Double the retard in a single post. Winning!

  11. #1431
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,220
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck




    Saw these two talking about how awesome Gungnir would be.

  12. #1432
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    77
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    I didn't adjust for the hugeness of the screenshot and had a seriously difficult time telling who was in the party just from the text. What with the "KEEP TALKING I'LL GM YOU" and the "YOU DON'T OWN THE ZONE" it was certainly something else.
    Those 2 are actually in the same pt, as strange as this might look like.
    Wich was cleverness PT
    Wich leads to where I think cleverness pt is more fail then the other pt.
    Posting your own fail?Oh well that whm shetaan sucked monkey balls in that pt aparently.
    The other pt (shetaan one) was a shout PT, where my poor ls fiend got fooled into.

  13. #1433
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    122
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Kicoe Vashai
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Odin


    and yes that'd be a Ninurta's Sash & 2 Flame Rings

  14. #1434
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,801
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by vanessoutra View Post
    Those 2 are actually in the same pt, as strange as this might look like.
    Wich was cleverness PT
    Wich leads to where I think cleverness pt is more fail then the other pt.
    Posting your own fail?Oh well that whm shetaan sucked monkey balls in that pt aparently.
    The other pt (shetaan one) was a shout PT, where my poor ls fiend got fooled into.
    When did BG start white mobs/???'s aren't fairgame? Or defend Xbox Live racist/homophobic douchebaggery?

    Anwyay, I guess I need to thread every gimp I see now? That party was uniformly shitty. They took almost 30 minutes to kill Cara later and had people randomly dying throughout.
    Spoiler: show
    Must have been Cara's epic wipe move.

  15. #1435
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,220
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by evilpaul View Post
    When did BG start white mobs/???'s aren't fairgame? Or defend Xbox Live racist/homophobic douchebaggery?

    Anwyay, I guess I need to thread every gimp I see now? That party was uniformly shitty. They took almost 30 minutes to kill Cara later and had people randomly dying throughout.
    Spoiler: show
    Must have been Cara's epic wipe move.
    Niggas ain't got nothin on our 3 benediction, fail whm brew and then wipe, claim and double drop carabosses.

    Spoiler: show

  16. #1436
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    77
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by evilpaul View Post
    When did BG start white mobs/???'s aren't fairgame? Or defend Xbox Live racist/homophobic douchebaggery?

    Anwyay, I guess I need to thread every gimp I see now? That party was uniformly shitty. They took almost 30 minutes to kill Cara later and had people randomly dying throughout.
    Spoiler: show
    Must have been Cara's epic wipe move.
    Do you even read?
    1.I am not saying white mobs/??? aren't fairgame.It is and I pretty much don't give a fuck.

    2.The /say war you guys started Look more like the fail/retarded move in that SS, sorry.Doing that put you at the same lvl of noobness as them, next time just ignore and go on.

    3.Did I said that whm sucked?I might not have said it enough.

  17. #1437
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,464
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Spoiler: show



    Saw these two talking about how awesome Gungnir would be.
    I took a break from the game for awhile so I may be missing something, but I'm curious what was wrong with these two since most of the gear looks fairly common.

  18. #1438
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    797
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Well the first one has a Heed Ring, which makes me die a little inside especially with the Empyrean. No ammo's a little weird, but I could see the rest passing off as an idle/towngear set. If that's a TP set though I'm going to be a very unhappy DRG; you don't TP in full Twilight OR AF3+2 legs.

    Second one's possibly an idle set but still that belt suggests they're a fulltimer; most people don't idle in a Warwolf (at least that's what I'm assuming it is, if it's a Warrior's Belt or some other lolbelt then this renders any hope for them null and void). If so, they need to die in a fire for TPing in Twilight Helm and AF3+1 legs/hands. Could be a WS set though, it has the components of it. If so, though, the feet and earring slots look weird. And I hope that's an Ethereal and not a Suppa, some benefit of the doubt. =x

    I'm not defending them, despite it looking like it. More like I'm trying to rationalize it because such images make my DRG pride hurt.

  19. #1439
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    922
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    The first is also /NIN.

  20. #1440
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,220
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    Well the first one has a Heed Ring, which makes me die a little inside especially with the Empyrean. No ammo's a little weird, but I could see the rest passing off as an idle/towngear set. If that's a TP set though I'm going to be a very unhappy DRG; you don't TP in full Twilight OR AF3+2 legs.

    Second one's possibly an idle set but still that belt suggests they're a fulltimer; most people don't idle in a Warwolf (at least that's what I'm assuming it is, if it's a Warrior's Belt or some other lolbelt then this renders any hope for them null and void). If so, they need to die in a fire for TPing in Twilight Helm and AF3+1 legs/hands. Could be a WS set though, it has the components of it. If so, though, the feet and earring slots look weird. And I hope that's an Ethereal and not a Suppa, some benefit of the doubt. =x

    I'm not defending them, despite it looking like it. More like I'm trying to rationalize it because such images make my DRG pride hurt.
    It was all full timed. There's like two other empy holders that are either /whm or /nin all the time for no reason.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1496
    Last Post: 2009-01-22, 12:08
  2. Replies: 1491
    Last Post: 2008-11-18, 07:13
  3. Replies: 1491
    Last Post: 2008-09-11, 22:24
  4. Replies: 1634
    Last Post: 2008-07-26, 15:45
  5. The gimp/confused/wtf player thread: III
    By Epical in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1459
    Last Post: 2008-06-16, 19:47
  6. The gimp/confused /wtf player thread: II
    By Sonomaa in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1490
    Last Post: 2008-04-11, 01:37
  7. The slightly gimp / confused / wtf player thread
    By Division3 in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 3058
    Last Post: 2008-01-21, 14:04