Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...yr/gimpbst.png

Viking Axe x2, Life Belt, Settler's Cape, Empty RR earring, etc.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kidnoftle View Post
    He's trying pretty hard to hit that doll and I can assure it is to little avail. He sucks, he's a gimp, and abyssea didn't make leveling in xp pts with dip shit gear non-gimp. Here, it works like this:

Step 1: Are you in a party with other people in the aims of accomplishing something (if solo then are you trying to accomplish something with what you're about to do)? If yes, proceed to two. If no, why are you reading this.
    Step 2: Are you expected to perform some function in this party that relates to dmg/support/anything non-keying? If yes, proceed to three. If no, you're probably a keywhore or a leech.
    Step 3: Are you wearing gear that makes sense in the role you are performing? If yes, go to four. If no, you're a gimp.
    Step 4: Congratulations you're contributing to the functionality of your party in a manner that is not gimp.
    A lv78 is really gonna contribute on mobs that should be listed as VT/IT to lv90's, presuming they're killing fast enough (which they should be). Gear or not, the lv78 is a mooch one way or another, and their contributions with that gear is maybe 2%, and their contribution to damage with "god tier gear" would be 3%.

I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    A lv78 is really gonna contribute on mobs that should be listed as VT/IT to lv90's, presuming they're killing fast enough (which they should be). Gear or not, the lv78 is a mooch one way or another, and their contributions with that gear is maybe 2%, and their contribution to damage with "god tier gear" would be 3%.
    this^

exactly my point, the kid is a leech any way you look @ it so wtf cares what they wear i could stand @ dolls literally all day long taking screen shots of gimp/leeches it doesn't make me wtf like this pic:

or like Renzys pics

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Av. View Post
    http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...yr/gimpbst.png

Viking Axe x2, Life Belt, Settler's Cape, Empty RR earring, etc.
    Give him a break! He's obviously new! haha

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Seriously? Ever heard of sushi? I did a lot of dmg with sushi and atma when I was getting my jobs to 90, I out DD'd all the 90's lol.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    this^

exactly my point, the kid is a leech any way you look @ it so wtf cares what they wear i could stand @ dolls literally all day long taking screen shots of gimp/leeches it doesn't make me wtf like this pic:

or like Renzys pics
    If you don't like gimps being posted in a gimp thread, maybe you shouldn't read it. Go back to ffxiah

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

itt: random %s pulled out of nynja's ass disproves gear mattering in xp parties if you aren't level 90.

I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    If you don't like gimps being posted in a gimp thread, maybe you shouldn't read it. Go back to ffxiah
    i enjoy looking at funny/wtf gimp pics.. what I don't enjoy is looking at pics of doll camps all day, it's like shooting fish in a barrel with dynamite. Don't need to take it so personal Draylo, not like I said you were the only one posting them and I didn't even quote you. I'm sure there are others who feel the same as I do about those particular pics (note Nynja) so calm down.