+ Reply to Thread

<Tribe> - Mature Endgame Raiding/PvP guild now recruiting

Tribe is now recruiting for Guardians on the Seastone Server.

Our Culture
    Tribe focuses on bringing together active, competent players that are also good, success-driven people. We are a "serious fun" group of people that enjoy playing hard; overcoming challenges, kicking back, joking around, and enjoying each other's company. A healthy sense of humor is a must. Most of us are in our mid 20 to 30s, but we do have some outliers on each side.

Our Community
    Tribe is a very active community and has a presence in many different online games. Our average play time per member per week is over 25 hours; gaming is our primary past time. In Tribe we realize real life happens; emergencies happen. Most of us are online nightly because we enjoy it so much, but we understand if you can't make it to every single event or be on daily. Likewise, our forums receive more than 100 new posts daily.

We enjoy learning together, and teaching new players; it is a central part of our community culture. However, we don't waste our time on those that continue to be lazy or stupid. So if you are new to gaming (we'll all be new to the game) or are an experienced player, that's okay as long as you are willing to put in the effort to make your character (and the rest of the community) be the best it can be.

Our History
    Tribe is an eight-year-old mature gaming community that has been involved in a long list of games including Diablo II, Warcraft III, Team Fortress 2, Warhammer Online, Hellgate: London, Age of Conan, World of Warcraft, COD4, FFXI, Aion, Global Agenda, LoL, FFXIV, EVE and many others. Our focus is on the community over any specific game. Many of our members have been with us for several years, some even moving from game to game together. We have very active forums and members get to know each other outside of the game as well as in the game. Many of us are on a first name basis. We've even had gatherings to meet and people have attended each other's weddings in other states. We are an open and accepting community, and are always looking for more good people to come and be a part.

These are some of the words our members have used to describe the community:

• Professional
    • Open (different cultures, age ranges, countries, etc. are all represented)
    • Fun
    • People are high quality
    • Driven
    • Active
    • Good web presence
    • Strong leadership
    • Talented, but not arrogant
    • Organized
    • Modest
    • Members have a lot of integrity
    • Dedicated

What type of players are we looking for?

• Tribe is looking for quality players and quality people.
    • Active players: we have a minimum play time requirement of 20 hours per week.
    • Quality above Quantity: we would rather have 50 Tribe members with 40 online, as opposed to 100 members with 60 online.
    • We're looking for new friends that are driven to succeed in the games they play.
    • Tribe will be an endgame guild in Rift. We're looking for skilled players looking to play hard towards end game goals.

Tribe makes an impact in every game we play. We are very social and you will rarely be hard pressed to find folks on to party/level up with. Rift will be no exception. We want like minded, nice folks to join us for fun in Telara!

If you think Tribe would be a good fit for you please head to Our Website (tribegaming.com) and apply.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Tell Griphus I said hello please.

Little late on promoting a guild on BG at this point though, only a handful of people from here still play as far as I know.

So that's why my usual name has been taken LOL...nice to meet you. I know it's a little late but hey...even if there is one person who might be interested it was worth the post

(Actually if anybody wants to try out a trial, just put a post and I can give you a refer a friend code to try it for free.)

and of course I'll say hi to Gryphus...I think I've had people ask me if I was you; I'm sure all those ppl say hi

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bloodhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Tell Griphus I said hello please.

Little late on promoting a guild on BG at this point though, only a handful of people from here still play as far as I know.
    boo.

I can't promise I'll remember to stop back, but I'll try!

Nudging this in preparation for 1.3 free server transfers. If I heard correctly we are on the list

a couple of questions before i apply. do you guys have an active ventrilo for rift that is used alot? i am very chatty and enjoy a good ventrilo conversation while playing. How is the guardian side of warfronts and world pvp? i will be coming over from a PVE server so it is new to me but my main, my warrior, is rank 4 almost rank 5 prestige but i have only been playing for about 1 month. Thats really about it lol thanks for answering(if you do).

Quote Originally Posted by schlomo View Post
    a couple of questions before i apply. do you guys have an active ventrilo for rift that is used alot? i am very chatty and enjoy a good ventrilo conversation while playing. How is the guardian side of warfronts and world pvp? i will be coming over from a PVE server so it is new to me but my main, my warrior, is rank 4 almost rank 5 prestige but i have only been playing for about 1 month. Thats really about it lol thanks for answering(if you do).
    We have a ventrilo server that is quite often rather active. Not just for Rift but for a lot of other games as well. Tribe is a gaming community so our server has a rather large capactity You will almost always find at least one person on (in the mornings) with a whack of ppl on in the evenings.

Up until yesterday I could have told you how things were for warfronts and world pvp but with 1.3 everything will have changed. At one point last night, we had over 2000 new ppl on (according to what was being discussed, I didn't look up the numbers myself). I would say before that the queues weren't too long and often you would meet a defiant pug that would eat your face LOL but that also had started changing with the warfronts taking from different servers. As for world pvp it was there but not horribly so. Definitely enough to keep you on your toes most of the time. Once again tho, everything changed yesterday so I am not sure what it will be like coming up.

And quite honestly, given your pvp rank...you should be able to handle yourself juuuust fine.

just put my app up on your website, hope to hear good news

I just got in and responded...app's take about ohhh 3 days max. You can find our vent info on the website..feel free to chill with us

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I was browsing your site & while reading a couple of apps, I believe you said the raid roster was full. Just wanted to verify that's the case. If so, are there plans for a second group, or do your numbers not make that feasible?

My primary interest is raiding & your event times are a good fit for my schedule, but didn't want to go through the app process only to be casual/on a backup list.

Thanks!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffar View Post
    I was browsing your site & while reading a couple of apps, I believe you said the raid roster was full. Just wanted to verify that's the case. If so, are there plans for a second group, or do your numbers not make that feasible?

My primary interest is raiding & your event times are a good fit for my schedule, but didn't want to go through the app process only to be casual/on a backup list.

Thanks!

We just added another raiding day (Monday), so things may open up very soon.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I forgot we posted here!