BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Does anyone know where I can find a 480p or small 720p version of Ep 4. My computer is a pos and can't run big 720p vids. Any help is much appreciated.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    There is no god

Or there is one, but she's female, and a hardcore fujoshi at that

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    There is no god

I can't even watch anything SEED related anymore due to thinking I'm watching the same episode on repeat no matter which one I pull up

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    There is no god

I don't know wouldn't you want Rika to be god?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Please don't even try to label Rika as a SEED fujoshi, it's just outright insulting for her character.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

So I take it you guys hate SEED? lol

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Seed was ok and Destiny I'll pretend it never existed.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So, Crossbone Gundam: Ghost (the new monthly manga running in Gundam ACE) looks like it's going to intersect with many points in Victory. This is fantastic news, given how minimal the Victory-era in UC is fleshed-out or explored. If it were to run a similar length as the other Crossbone mangas, it should run until atleast December 2012.

Blind and tanned Tobia returns as an adult; it seems he has a form of second-sight now (or more precisely is able to view things as a Newtype without interference from his visual senses).

First page (somewhat large):
    Spoiler: show

Link here for the first chapter release.

Well, anyway onto Unicorn (taken from MAHQ with editing for spelling/clarity), some articles in Great Mechanics DX19 have information pertaining to Episodes 4 and 5:

- They thought about where to introduce the Byarlant since the Earth Federation was purging Titans MS.* Thought it was a good chance to introduce the iconic design because it wasn't active in the Zeta movie. The art style in the animation is closer to the original than Katoki's redesign.
    *Note: the Federation is purging any Titans-associated vessels (the Alexandria-class among others) and MS (Hizack, Marasai, etc.) because of a need to distance itself from the atrocities associated with the Titans. The Byarlant Custom project being conducted at a backwater like Torrington Base is part of this (some are being scrapped or repurposed quietly, others mothballed into storage, and some being sold off as surplus to the Republic); but the military personnel in that project are themselves almost all former Titans who were found to have not acted to the extent that necessitated they be imprisoned or executed (as many of the higher-ranked Titans who survived the Gryps Conflict were; see Advance of Zeta for more examples). The pilot of the Byarlant Custom, "Robin Diez" (pseudonym), is himself a former Titan officer who saved a high-ranked Federation officer.

- Originally planned to have the Tristars fight at the shore and and Byarlant at the desert, but the flow was reversed. Ends up with Byarlant ownage. If it was withdrawn earlier other MS could have more air time.
    - Gallus J was supposed to have an aerial dogfight.
    - Shamblo's beam cannon was animated in the style of Alpha Azieru's mouth cannon.
    - Marasai with Feyadaeen rifles came from Zeta movie, the lineart was done by the same guy from the Zeta movie at his discretion.
    - Juagg and Zogok were to appeal to old fans that could recognzie it.
    - The white line on the Zogok's arm gives it the "Sleeves" styling. There was supposed to be a scene where it uses its armor punch. Since its replaced by the Zee-Zulu knife scene, they addded the boomerang cutter scene instead.
    - Gouf Heavy Arms type was used in Czechoslovakia at the European front, so they decided to add that castle scene.
    - Dom Tropen's monoeye was changed to pink to avoid animation error when mixed with the Dwadge.
    -The new heat weapons are depicted differently. They felt that the old heat weapons are inefficient when heated completely. The new heat weapons only heat up the edge of the weapon.
    -The Grey Phantom wreck was planned to be a Salamis or a Magellan. Director wants a White Base-type, so they changed it to the Grey Phantom because they thought it was funny how there wasn't a wreck for it despite multiple appearances (most recently at Solomon/Konpeitoh Island during the Gato assault in 0083).
    -Ep5 will not have large scale battles like Ep4. It will feel more like Zeta movie 1 (Audhumla battle; the large orange Garuda-class aircraft). This battle was in the Zeta TV series too; but it is alittle different from the movie (still is the Asshimar vs. the Mk. II and Hyaku-Shiki).
    - Banshee's right hand weapon is a beam smartgun, as a "missing link" to the Victory Gundam. The left hand is a speicalized weapon claw. They are planning to feature performances that would match Banshee's character (the NT-D wail, but also its identity as the Lion in the Lady and the Unicorn).

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

http://andriasang.com/comzfn/gundam_uc_special_version/

Sinanju theft scenario is apparently bigger and such enough that its now warranting the novel author writing up a novel companion for the in-game theft scenario.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well.. fuck.

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Well.. fuck.
    Everything, ruined.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Well.. fuck.
    More information on the terrible news.

Besides all the issues with pricing and release formats by BEI in North America, the most tragic casualty of this is probably Turn-A-Gundam. And ZZ too, since its fucking 2011 and we've still not had any sort of official release (and the current circumstances/landscape makes that look unlikely to happen now).

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I was actually looking forward to owning Turn A.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Me too, this is fucking terrible for Gundam fans in North America.

Turn-A and ZZ were probably the two series I was most looking forward to finally seeing an official release here; Turn-A spent years in limbo, finally gets a set date (which was then delayed to March 2012).. and now its canned unless someone is willing to pick it up (highly unlikely for the foreseeable future). This probably means ZZ will never even see a release. I really don't want to drop the standard Japanese domestic price for single discs with a handful of episodes on a 50-episode series. I seriously doubt Funimation can handle even more licenses right now, so.. yeah, fuck. Atleast the Unicorn Blu-Rays are more or less unaffected (just one less buying option I guess).

On the other hand, for fans of things other than Gundam.. atleast those other things (the new Geass side-story anime, Gosick, K-ON!, Haruhi, etc.) will probably be picked up by someone in the American anime landscape. Manga-wise? Who the fuck knows.

Edit: If anyone hasn't seen/wants to own Gundam 0079, the second half of the complete collection (this release has Japanese audio, and the original OP/ED) comes out Feb. 7th.. i'd probably get it if you care as this is likely the last time it'll be availible. I wouldn't trust BEI to have the licenses for it, given the situation, for a long period of time to allow more copies to be produced.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well, anyway. It seems Turn-A-Gundam may still end up being released if/when BEI finds someone to pick it up, as the sub was well along towards being completed. This kinda hinges on Sunrise to stop being fucking retarded about requiring licensing the -entire- Gundam line though, that can't be cheap.

So, noting that tiny ray of hope.. Turn-A-Gundam OP1 (TV and full):

Both versions of Moon (TV ending 2 and alternative version sung in full by Kanno):

Wait... so does that mean we won't be getting the Gundam SEED Blu-rays? Fuck...

Being serious by the way, since I know there's a lot of hate for it.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Gundam AGE's first arc is ending tomorrow(ep 13). 40-60 years later in the 2nd arc seems like it's going to be awesome, mecha designs defiantly.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast