Closed Thread
Page 97 of 141 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I had a dream about the February 2015 MG being the ZZ 2.0 and G-Self. And then I found out the March 2015 MG was the Qubeley Mass Production Type and G-Arcane. April was the Montero and Grimoire. May 2015 was the MG V2 and they announced a RE/100 Big Zam.

Even in my sleep, there is no peace from this evil.

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Coolbeans View Post
    I am a bit miffed that the Burning Gundam name seems to have become officially canon but the Build Burning Gundam is all about dat fire so shut my mouth I guess.
    ehh i don't think this makes "burning" canon... the base kit for build burning is impulse, not god gundam

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

We'll know if/when the HG God Gundam is marketed in North America as the Burning Gundam. Maybe they won't give a fuck if they offend some bibletards this time around.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    ehh i don't think this makes "burning" canon... the base kit for build burning is impulse, not god gundam
    Seriously need to watch G Gundam again if I couldn't see that.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

G Reco seems to be calming down from it's spastic nature the last few episodes. I kinda wonder why Food doesn't understand the concept that she, Retard, and Bell are HOSTAGES and can't just leave whenever they want. And I kinda wish Retard would shut the fuck up and be a background character.

But otherwise, man... everyone in the future is super lax about war and shit.

GBFT is still winning my heart at the moment, but I don't feel like dropping G Reco just yet.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It's Tomino so something real serious will probably happen soon and drop the happy go lucky nature.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

I'm giving Tomino the benefit of the doubt, I remember not liking Turn A's start but some of the stuff has me questioning the Capital Army's competency and those kids mental state(Raraiya not being able to talk prolly makes her smarter than the other girl already). Idk how they think letting a prisoner pilot a suit during her allies attack is a smart idea by Bellri, even though it seems the Capital Army wanted it to happen to have a reason to fight. Still on the edge, maybe the Char clone will turn me around.

Meanwhile Try is awesome and I want more. Curious who Sei's team would be if they are doing 3-man teams in this current setting when it gets to that part. Or if he god modes people 1v3

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

edit: nvm, user error

yaaay new episode!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    I'd willingly take that Breaststream Attack, over and over.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

PG Unicorn kit announced:

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=211883

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    PG Unicorn kit announced:

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=211883
    Old actually; what is new though, is the FA weapons and equipment set. That's a P-Bandai item however (and we don't have a release date for it).

The RE/100 Gundam Mk. III manual will apparently be including descriptions of all three versions of the Gundam Mk. III (Anaheim's built by Technical Chief Fujita, and the two built by the Titans at Kilimanjaro and Gryps 1; none of them were exactly the same). Maybe we'll find out where Anaheim built it too while we're at it, since that's never been answered. Regardless, the one we're getting in the kit is the Anaheim version, which was essentially built and completed while the AEUG and Anaheim were rather estranged (this period that begins around when Blex Forer is assassinated and ends with Char's speech at Dakar).

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Ah, cool, thanks.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The FA parts will probably debut in November with the PG Unicorn itself at the last notable Gundam/Gunpla event (along with the mystery December MG, RE/100 Gundam Mk. III, some other surprises).

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Did they ever make MG kits for RX-78-4 & 5?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yes, navigate dalong.com under the MG section to check em out. They're pretty old and technically plain but they look nice.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

In the latest installment of Gundam W: TGoL, Proto-Zero (piloted by Trant of OZ) gets fucking trucked by Duo in Deathscythe Hell.

In Crossbone Gundam: Ghost, we see the 47-year-old Seabook driving some truck as Tobia and Font herpaderp down to Earth. Rosemary died recently, and Minoru died during the timeskip following Steel 7; there's not much of the cast left now.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by SurRival View Post
    Yes, navigate dalong.com under the MG section to check em out. They're pretty old and technically plain but they look nice.
    If it's anything like the GP01 and GP02 MG kits that were released around the same time, it's probably shit tier compared to stuff nowadays. That GP01 gave me such a headache after I was done with it, the old hands are just so bad

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

No, they're better than those.
    GP02 and 01 are 90's while what he is looking for is early 2000's. Not quite pre 2.0 but it's there.