+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Suits     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Agreed and agreed. It is one of the few shows that I don't miss.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Agreed. It's a simple premise but I love it. Thursday is the best night for TV right now for sure.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

sweet
    USA has renewed their new series Suits for a second season. Season 2 will see an increased order for the series, which will go from 12 episodes in Season 1 to 16 next year.

In a statement, USA's co-presidents Chris McCumber and Jeff Wachtel said, "Suits exceeded our expectations on every level with its sharp writing, engaging ensemble cast and incredible production values. Quickly embraced by our viewers, critics and the industry as a series that pushes the envelope of the USA brand, we needed no further evidence to greenlight a second season."

Meanwhile, USA also revealed to Variety that Season 5 of In Plain Sight, airing next year, will be the last one for the series and consist of eight episodes.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I thought the whole harvard background would be the season 1 cliffhanger or something, then they neatly do away with the most obvious source of it this episode, unless they plan on bringing it back somehow.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Last nights episode was another awesome episode. This show hasn't let me down yet. Really loved the way they tied up Mike's problem, honestly did not expect it to go down as it did.

loving it, has been consistently great so far. the characters are so great.

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    loving it, has been consistently great so far. the characters are so great.
    Agreed, I think last week's episode was my favourite. Really liked Mike's character at the end of the mock trial. You know he could've went to town on that bitch (who is hot, and awesome) but he played it soft and I thought it was done well. I've never seen it before, but it's nice to see a show about a lawyer who isn't already big shit, I like seeing this up and coming, underdog stuff.

I love the fact that they tend to build characters off of what they do, not only by their lines or what they say, Its great to have a moment of wtf he/she did what? and then in another moment have that "I knew it!", and it actually be a good thing.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I've never seen it before, but it's nice to see a show about a lawyer who isn't already big shit, I like seeing this up and coming, underdog stuff.
    He's not even just an underdog, he started out having almost no fucking clue what he was doing (hay guise, how do i file a patent?). It definitely is interesting watching him go from having zero experience, without even having been to law school and gradually progress in his career, and become a decent lawyer/person.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    He's not even just an underdog, he started out having almost no fucking clue what he was doing (hay guise, how do i file a patent?). It definitely is interesting watching him go from having zero experience, without even having been to law school and gradually progress in his career, and become a decent lawyer/person.
    Yeah, it's a great premise for the simple fact that it has the badass lawyer being a badass and the complete newbie newbing it up with occasional badass. It's basically a combination of the two main types of stories in a believable manner (other than how they met lol)

BG Level

I get home late on thursdays..

Qal, do you know where I can find/how to search for episodes of these on megauploads/etc? I pretty much live by your posts on burn notice

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Spoiler: show
    Harvey has Jordan's number, WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Awesome episode, it's great they made Luis so unlikeable since when he gets it it's awesome.

BG Level

absolutely magical, qal

thanks<3

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I thought that Harvey had set up the whole leak and firing as sort of a "long con" to ultimately fuck Jordan, and Mike was going to blow it up. Was kinda disappointed it didn't go that way. Still, ended well. Love how the show revolves around Mike, but Harvey p much steal it

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

This show has grown on me so much, especially the last episode (with the hacker chick & all the swearing). Kinda reminds me of Boiler Room sometimes with all the aggressive personalities running around.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Yeah, great to watch every week. Harvey definitely > all.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

The preview for this week's episode makes me wonder a bit. I figured Mike was smarter than that. Gotta see how it plays out though, I guess. Damn previews.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Lol I literally just said to my gf : I hope Qalbert is awake tonight. Many thanks, sir.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Fucking LOVE Harvey.

Mike is a fucking crybaby and blondie bitch is going to drag him down.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Is there another link for ep 9? I missed it.