MIKE FUCKING ROSS

God this show is incredible.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

This is the only show I drop everything for and watch immediately. Why the hell isn't today Thursday yet.

Anyone else hope Mike cuts Jenny loose soon? Jesus Christ Rachael is god tier.

My love/dat assing aside, I really hope we get more of a background on Jessica in the coming episodes. We know she supported and found Harvey, but the first episode of season 2 was really an "Oh wow, I'm retarded for never wondering how the firm started" and etc moment for me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Anyone else hope Mike cuts Jenny loose soon?
    I thought the scene with Jenny was pretty much the end of them as a couple.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Did this show start back last week o.O?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Laugana View Post
    I thought the scene with Jenny was pretty much the end of them as a couple.
    Maybe, I feel like she is going to hang around though or try to fix things.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    yes...?
    Didn't pop up on ANY of my torrent sites.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

It wasn't on eztv, I had to search piratebay.

Another great episode. Not as fast paced and powerful as the first, but I expect the next one to be full of nastiness. Can't wait. Also fuck Mike.

E. Body
    BG Level

yeah Mike is being such a bitch right now with Rachael, really don't like it.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

I went from wanting to give Mike a brofist at the beginning to wanting to punch him in the face, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    I went from wanting to give Mike a brofist at the beginning to wanting to punch him in the face, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.
    Catching up on this thread and saw a few posts like "mike like a baws" and was all wtf! O.o until I realized they were before the last episode. Completely agree with ^. Also kinda shocked how Harvey got ousted on all fronts pretty much (except Donna, who will always be on his side and keeping him in-line especially based on their implication last ep) and that might have been the first time Harvey's done "the right thing" on the bankruptcy.

Since I imagine we all can agree Hartman will be making a power play, who thinks Hartman is a "changed man" and will do it by winning everyone over and who thinks he'll do it with schemes and backstabbing/set-ups?

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just started watching this. On episode 4 really enjoying it so far. For some reason Harvey reminds me of Patrick Jane from The Mentalist but good so far. Wont read through the thread just yet.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

What else could Mike really do though? I respect the whole being 100% upfront and honest thing, but I also didn't want him to tell her because I felt like Harvey was right when he said she was too risky to be worth telling.

I guess he could have just kept dating her and building up their relationship, and then told her later on so that she would have been more invested in him and ready to accept him for who he was.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post
    Just started watching this. On episode 4 really enjoying it so far. For some reason Harvey reminds me of Patrick Jane from The Mentalist but good so far. Wont read through the thread just yet.
    I can see that, but Jane really loves to fuck with people more lol. I love that show.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    What else could Mike really do though? I respect the whole being 100% upfront and honest thing, but I also didn't want him to tell her because I felt like Harvey was right when he said she was too risky to be worth telling.

I guess he could have just kept dating her and building up their relationship, and then told her later on so that she would have been more invested in him and ready to accept him for who he was.
    Or alternatively not told her, and continued dating her anyway.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

it's not that bad. There's plenty of people that built their entire lives around a lie, eventually they themselves just accept it as a reality.

Look at the guy who ran away from the US military to Sweden in the 80's; he came out just now and said that he's here. He has a wife and three kids and lived in a lie for over 20 years.

Personally, I think it was stupid of him to break up with her over it, but it's a TV show and TV shows rarely makes any sense.

E. Body
    BG Level

Not really that stupid when you consider Jenny's and Trevor's relationship centered around a lie and Mike pretty much bore witness to that entire gigantic mess. I'm not comparing dealing pot to practicing law without a license but the principle of lying is the same.

also, lol? why are people using real life examples to rationalize a fictional TV show?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

He made a decision where he put the first actual chance at a career, etc. above a vagina? How stupid... /sarcasm

Tottenham 'til I die
    BG Level

So tv-links.eu is officially shit, does anyone want to PM me a better streaming site for shows like this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast