+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

yea was meh, but i still enjoyed it. like someone above said, reminded me too much of the usher episode, and really how can you fucking beat a pimp named slickback?

Scientifically speaking, has not hitting a bitch achieved the desired results?
    any word if ed and rummy are going to be back this season?

Not that great of an episode, until the $1 throwback ending. That had me

Banned.

BG Level

So far its been kinda -softcore- but the dialogue is still there, could use a bit more nigja action but eh, not bad so far.

Edit: Ok this was good until the ending.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I dunno.. Too much focus on Grandad this season. I really hope they can give the other characters some time.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I haven't really watched it that much, but so far I haven't really enjoyed what I've seen this season.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Very bland.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Season 4 sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Season 4 sucks.
    I've only liked one episode this season, the rest has been weak.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

A part of me knew this was going to happen with Aaron Mcgruder gone. Sad the show has to end with such a terrible season.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It's sad that Aaron is no longer involved. From what I've been reading Sony and Aaron couldn't agree on a timetable for the show to come back. It's understandable because he's only put out 3 seasons in almost ten years, but he's also known for being somewhat of a perfectionist and takes his time with the show. Because of this they removed him from the project and went forward without his creative input and from the episodes you can really tell that it lacks the creative satire that he brought to the show, even though the Kardashian episode was close to something that he would do.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Season 4 sucks.
    This. Seriously, why so much focus on Robert? Are they planning on killing him off or something?

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    This. Seriously, why so much focus on Robert? Are they planning on killing him off or something?
    Nah. It's because it's John Witherspoon. If you've noticed they placed the emphasis on him because the producers believe he can carry the show with his wit and humor. However, it becomes a disconnect with every viewer -- It's not a show about Granddad, regardless of who's voicing the character. It's a show about Huey, and to a much lesser extent, Riley. It's all a loose, fictionalized parody of Aaron's own life.

BG Level

True, he can be funny, but not in the context they have him in now. Kinda sucks how much of a drop this season took in quality after Aaron left.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

i re-watched season 3 and then started on 4 , and its such a disappointment i knew season 3 was good but didnt remember how good season 4 is shit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

meh no wonder the show seems so much different from before. didn't know macgruder was gone. that really sucks, not sure if i wanna follow through. i mean i will cause of uncle ruckus, but still.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

yeah really tired of all the grand dad episodes. Hardly any fight scenes, and every episode is now about a boring old man. I get excited when a new episode airs and then every time i start watching it i feel like one of his grand kids, yep time to listen to another of grand dad's boring ass stories.

i think we can say for certain though(if they haven't already) that this will be the last season of the boondocks. god help us all if its not.

Considering the way this shit is playing out I wouldn't bank on more seasons. It needs to end.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Level

So this week Robert tries to marry the AI in his iPhone and next week Stinkmeaner is back because he was cloned apparently...

Fuck it. I'm done...

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Only 2 more episodes though. Haven't seen today's yet..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast