+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    I just can't believe Jurassic Park 4 is like some global phenomenon right now. What the hell

After the prequels, all those wack Spielberg movies, and Indy 4, I'm just amazed. I didn't care about this movie at all. The first time I saw the trailer, it didn't tug any nostalgic chordsl. I literally gave zero fucks. My reaction was 2 seconds of silently betting it would be fucking awful.

Sooo, i'm sort of impressed that Prequel-Plinkett gave it a thumbs up. I'm kind of intriqued now
    Wat. Indy 4 is Spielberg's mulligan awful movie, but I can't think of anything else that he has directed that's been outright bad. War of the Worlds, maaaaaybe, but even then it was only mildly disappointing.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lost World was pretty awful, and despite being beloved by a good chunk of people nowadays (RUFIO RUFIO) Hook got slammed when it came out.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Dinosaurs: 1
    Eve 6: 0
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    I just can't believe Jurassic Park 4 is like some global phenomenon right now. What the hell

After the prequels, all those wack Spielberg movies, and Indy 4, I'm just amazed. I didn't care about this movie at all. The first time I saw the trailer, it didn't tug any nostalgic chordsl. I literally gave zero fucks. My reaction was 2 seconds of silently betting it would be fucking awful.

Sooo, i'm sort of impressed that Prequel-Plinkett gave it a thumbs up. I'm kind of intriqued now
    I couldnt believe he liked it. My opinion falls pretty closely with Jay's.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Wat. Indy 4 is Spielberg's mulligan awful movie, but I can't think of anything else that he has directed that's been outright bad. War of the Worlds, maaaaaybe, but even then it was only mildly disappointing.
    I thought War of the Worlds was solid

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Finally had some time to go see this

Spoiler: show
    Enjoyed it. It was really cheesey, acting was pretty terrible imo... still, it wasnt bad. Just turned my mind off and had fun with it

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

"Oh...Uh, I have a boyfriend..."

Lost it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

This was pretty much just a remake of the first one, same plot and everything so of course it was popular; got a new generation to fall in love like the first did.

-Raptors in cage
    -hunter man respects raptors more than others
    -raptors free
    -Get hunted by raptors
    -T-Rex saves the day

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So I'm like 5 minutes into new movie and I have tears in my eyes cause of the fanservice music. Holy fucking nostalgia

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I really enjoyed this. I read through the thread and saw the heels argument and honestly, if you wear heels all the time and you're used to them/comfortable wearing them, it's not hard to run in heels. A full-on sprint through the jungle where the heels are gonna sink into the dirt? Probably not a good plan, but I can see a woman who is comfortable in heels having little trouble running in them on pavement. I would have gone barefoot, personally.

Also, LOL at whoever said "break the heels off." Those shoes are naturally arched. If you break the heels off you're going to have your feet curled very unnaturally and have more trouble walking than you would if you'd just kept the heels on. Source: I wear heels all the time, I've broken heels and tried to walk on the newly flat shoe, and I have run in heels many times.

All that said, I loved this movie. The dinos looked so damn cool and I just really enjoyed the effects. Yeah it was cheesy, so? It was a fun summer blockbuster that gave just the right amount of laughs, feels, and OMGSHIT moments.