Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I didn't catch last night's episode, but I watched the first episode of the season and can't help but feel all of last season was a waste of time.

They spent all of last season constructing a weapon, taking out the defense grid and then taking out Karen only to all get split up and turned into refugees in the current season?

I also lol'd at the "Don't you recognize your sister, Ben?" from Lexi. You went from a hispanic looking little kid to a blone, white teenager. No shit he doesn't recognize you.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Video game coming to PC/PS3/360 later this year, is basically a re-skin of X-COM: Enemy Unknown

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

If it's made by Firaxis I will buy it. XCOM has reached Valkyria Chronicles level with me. Beat it more times than I can remember but I still play it over and over.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Are they seriously making a videogame of this? I bet you're going to spend the first half of the game walking around in large groups, in broad daylight, and go undetected somehow.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Really don't like the chick who plays teen lexi. Also hating on lordes too.
    And Ben trying to move in on his brothers woman lol...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Ben moving in on Maggie is probably the most realistic thing to happen this season. This season has been all kinds of what the fuck, and that says a lot considering this show.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I attempted to start watching this. It wasn't awful by any means, but it was just sort of bland. It's like the "Wings" of the golden age TV shows. When the kid started riding the skateboard thing in slow motion while everyone watched, I just laughed hysterically.

Wow lol, surprised no one mentioned the last episode.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    I attempted to start watching this. It wasn't awful by any means, but it was just sort of bland. It's like the "Wings" of the golden age TV shows. When the kid started riding the skateboard thing in slow motion while everyone watched, I just laughed hysterically.
    It is absolutely beyond me how this show has been cleared for 4 seasons on TV. There are a ton better shows that have been cut off after just 1. I guess I am still watching for some reason -.-;

I'm in the "This show is too damn cheesy but I love it and they need to murder the fuck out of Matt... that lil non talented shitfucker" boat.

Spoiler: show
    Also, near the beginning of the last epi when they were going over the plan about blowing up the bridge. Tom suggested to blow the bridge to force them baddies south then he asked Weaver to explain the strategy which was parroting what Tom said except walking over to the map and adding after they would be forced south they would come up through chinatown *making a sweeping hand gesture by the map*. That was it. A bullshit scene that made me laugh for a good bit.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah show is terrible but still watch it.
    Finally killed off lordes haha.
    now need the annoying kids to die off next, first maat then ben then lexi

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    It is absolutely beyond me how this show has been cleared for 4 seasons on TV. There are a ton better shows that have been cut off after just 1. I guess I am still watching for some reason -.-;
    Being one of the only shows on tv during the summer that airs new episodes has to be one of the main reasons.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

well we have last ship and the strain to watch. But then again, is time to watch falling skies too.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

jeezus, never thought there could be a char more hated than king joffry, but little matt is ugggh. seriously i want to punch him and strangle him, guy needs to get killed off already.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Spoiler: show
    oh shit, evil daughter jedi powers, it's on now. Too bad she prob has some kill switch built into her that the asspheni will trigger i bet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8