+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    So from the sound of it, Priest is a better PVP class due to self-heal?

Iunno, I'll have to try both of them out I'll probably end up going Priest, though. Sounds like Mystic is more like RDM whereas Priest is more like WHM.
    A mystic can also self heal in respect to simply dropping a HP orb and pickng it up.

I wouldn't really classify a priest as whm or mystic as rdm, they both have very similar skill sets. Its more sort of how those skills are used and deployed that make the uses of each class different.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Carry on!

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

he rickrolled, a no no on the internet

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I see. Tsk tsk

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

I ended it early, holiday after all, etc

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I really like that political system thing. That's quite unique for a game as far as I know, and I'm really curious as to how it will turn out.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I think the fact that it's so PVP orientated is great for PVE servers.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

You can throw people in the jail, right? I'm still cautious about it – wouldn't want it to become unpleasant.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Only heard of jailing/removing NPCs.

If you ask me, that would be even better if it transfers over to PVP. Kinda like stealing NPCs after Besieged if you ever played FFXI.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    Only heard of jailing/removing NPCs.

If you ask me, that would be even better if it transfers over to PVP. Kinda like stealing NPCs after Besieged if you ever played FFXI.
    Unfortunately I don't have any experience with FFXI, but what's the point of jailing NPCs that "work" for you?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Others'. Cross region, cross server, etc.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Fuyumine View Post
    It's temporary, because of a Rickroll attempt at Foxer in the general discussion thread.
    Didn't think they were so strict, would barely call it a troll attempt.
    How do you know the attempt was made at Foxer in particular? I would think only Naito would know the motivation behind it.

And you sure sound a bit defensive of Naito...

I also find it interesting that your account was created not too long after Naito was suspended...

It's also interesting that you have a very similar Avatar to Naito...

And that your writing style is the same...

And that you just happen to vote for the same guild name as Naito...

And after posting fairly frequently today, you haven't posted yet since Naito was unsuspended (though I'm sure you will after reading this).

Naito, do I really care if you made a dummy account while your account was suspended? No.

But I think it's fucked up that you used your dummy account to double vote for your preferred guild name. And you need to be called out for that.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

lol

I thought you got banned here for making new accounts while suspended too

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I replied with a quote to Foxer linking a rickroll in general discussion thread, you could say it's an attempt to troll him.
    Actually it wasn't because of this reason, it's mainly that RR is not allowed on the boards.

Regarding the poll, I voted Linkshell and I guess the situation does not change sensibly – Order is on its own tier, Refresh in second place and then Linkshell.

If you wish to ban me, I suggest to contact a mod about it. Topic's about EU TERA, but there're already too many post involving myself in one form or another,
    and people can tell that I don't have any harmful intentions on this board, other than find other players on EU servers.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Naito View Post
    I replied with a quote to Foxer linking a rickroll in general discussion thread, you could say it's an attempt to troll him.
    Actually it wasn't because of this reason, it's mainly that RR is not allowed on the boards.

Regarding the poll, I voted Linkshell and I guess the situation does not change sensibly – Order is on its own tier, Refresh in second place and then Linkshell.

If you wish to ban me, I suggest to contact a mod about it. Topic's about EU TERA, but there're already too many post involving myself in one form or another,
    and people can tell that I don't have any harmful intentions on this board, other than find other players on EU servers.
    Well, I'll go on record saying that I will not be contacting a mod. If they read this thread and decide you should be banned then that's up to them. A public censure is enough for me.

Although I gotta say that making your second account so obvious was almost like sticking your middle finger at us. I didn't even mention everything earlier such as both Japanese sounding names and even having your accounts friend each other (which you later "fixed" after I called you out). It's as if you were challenging someone to bust you or thinking nobody would be smart enough to figure out your "clues".

Anyway, I'll end it there.

Edit: Oh crap, dude. You really were fucking with us:

Naito, Fuyumine

http://myanimelist.net/character/3777/Naoto_Fuyumine

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kupo View Post
    Well, I'll go on record saying that I will not be contacting a mod. If they read this thread and decide you should be banned then that's up to them. A public censure is enough for me.

Although I gotta say, making your second account so obvious was almost like sticking your middle finger at us. I didn't even mention everything earlier such as both Japanese sounding names and even having your accounts friend each other (which you later "fixed" after I called you out). It's as if you were challenging someone to bust you or thinking nobody would be smart enough to figure out your "clues".

It wasn't my intention to hide it and I wanted to reply to Uzor. It seems like you paint my intentions as nefarious and as personal affront, which are not by all means,
    and reading my posts you'll see I'm not really challenging or trying to outsmart anyone. Do you find my presence on these boards that hostile?
    Actually I'm trying to give a hand, but that's not the matter.

I agree with you on the fact that we shouldn't delve further regarding this issue, this should be EU-TERA thread but it's turning into Naito's drama.

Well, thanks for making the EU thread not suck.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Well, thanks for making the EU thread not suck.
    I do recognize that I have a kind of catalyst's role now, but this is not helping either way.

Will someone attend Gamescom? Frogster will be present and show EU-TERA.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Kupo View Post

Although I gotta say that making your second account so obvious was almost like sticking your middle finger at us. I didn't even mention everything earlier such as both Japanese sounding names and even having your accounts friend each other (which you later "fixed" after I called you out). It's as if you were challenging someone to bust you or thinking nobody would be smart enough to figure out your "clues".

Edit: Oh crap, dude. You really were fucking with us:

Naito, Fuyumine

http://myanimelist.net/character/3777/Naoto_Fuyumine
    What the fuck lol, he wasn't even trying to hide that it was alt account. Your mad is hilarious but what the fuck man, how dense are you?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    What the fuck lol, he wasn't even trying to hide that it was alt account. Your mad is hilarious but what the fuck man, how dense are you?
    I don't find it hilarious as you picture it, it is not like I have/had something to hide – I get that it was wrong, but could we please move on even if my hours here are counted?