BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Divx + Stiel - [Ragnarok]     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I don't think anyone will be particularly swayed by a foaming retard like you. I'm sure you're very tough though!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

LOL i should leave server? Don't think this will happen soonish. I'm fine on this server and i have real friends on here... probably you two will leave the server soon cause noone want to play with u!
    I'm done here bye!!!

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

All of you need to leave my server.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

That's funny, Stiel and Divx trying to force somebody to change server with threats OHOHOH, I think Divx swapped servers so many times SE had to make more to suit his needs. Amirite? Coscha/Iceburg/Eddydj/Starlink/Provenzano/Currently-Divx? Akron's not that smart but some people are just lost. Also I feel ashamed claiming to be italian, my english is not that good either, but at least I try hard to be understandable, you should too! It feels good.

edit: sorry added Eddydj to the list as well.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Does the 0 post count mean he wasnt smart enough to post in the new members thread?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

No, that's not it. He's just uhm...I can't even explain it, he's noob but he's not a drop of cum like Divx

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

I've never seen a thread fail so much and yet win at the same time.

Stiel

Re: isladar

since my english is bad,here is a short text of what i wanted to say.

I am writing this post to clarify the events that Akron claims. Divx and I are the leaders, we allowed Akron into our group. I thought he would help our group. We gave Akron a lot of chances. He would not farm mobs, would always dc, and would always have to log early when it was our turn to get emp. We gave Akron the benefit of the doubt and got him his second emp.

Akron showed his true colors when I had pc problems, and tried to get me kicked out of our group. At this point, I kicked him out, but Divx convinced me otherwise. I did not trust Akron at this point and said he would get his emp third for the monk h2h emp. We got a new guy in our group to speed things up and Akron did not show one day. We started off the new guy to keep things flowing. The next day Akron shows and we tell him that we are going to finish off the new guy since he was almost finished. We also told Akron that we would do his next and not to worry. At this point Akron flipped out, he said I quit and asked for my removal again!

We moved on as business as usual looking at it as a blessing in disguise. I did not know that Akron was spam telling Divx every day asking for help. Akron got more pissed when he found out that we finished all our stage 2 and helped another person that did most of their stage 2. We had already parted company, so why does it matter what we do?

I know most of you don't care to hear this, but I want the truth to be told

About akron leaving the server,it was nothing,but be sure i wont accept to get ashame from a player whit no reasons,i always tryed to be correct whit anyone,the same cant be said for akron,and that's enough for me.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

All anyone's getting from this is to just steer clear of both of you.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Stiel View Post
    since my english is bad,here is a short text of what i wanted to say.

I am writing this post to clarify the events that Akron claims. Divx and I are the leaders, we allowed Akron into our group. I thought he would help our group. We gave Akron a lot of chances. He would not farm mobs, would always dc, and would always have to log early when it was our turn to get emp. We gave Akron the benefit of the doubt and got him his second emp.
    Whats the problem if my adsl sux? Ur adsl sucked alot on kannagi path, but i didnt said anythig lol, and yes i have a life so i have to log early; i didnt said u to stay awake till 4am and i never logged out early in my turn cause i havent got my turn of vere I found the work after kannagi path as i said on first post so when it was kanngi i never logged out early and if u say i logged out early on that path u are lieing, cause on that path i went to sleep every day when u and divx said: "we done for today". I started going to sleep early when we started vere path and on that path i haven't got the occasion to show u i had to go sleep early also if it was my empyrean turn cause u never started my vere.

Akron showed his true colors when I had pc problems, and tried to get me kicked out of our group. At this point, I kicked him out, but Divx convinced me otherwise. I did not trust Akron at this point and said he would get his emp third for the monk h2h emp. We got a new guy in our group to speed things up and Akron did not show one day. We started off the new guy to keep things flowing. The next day Akron shows and we tell him that we are going to finish off the new guy since he was almost finished. We also told Akron that we would do his next and not to worry. At this point Akron flipped out, he said I quit and asked for my removal again!
    1- as i said some posts ago i wasnt the only one who wanted to remove u from the shell, Divx said: when stiel bk we will use him then kick his ass cause he didnnt show up for 2 week and i agreed with him. Then as usual i said what i thoguht to Stiel when he came bk and divx said nothing.

2- You didnt kick me, after the long debate we had got about who was going to be the second on vere i had left, but divx told me to come bk and i did so.

3-Yes i ddint showed up 1 day, but i had already told u i wasnt going to be online that day. And U and DIVX said: we will start new guy's empy when ull bk u will lot the leaf; then when i came bk u and divx said: he already have 20-30 leaf so we will finish his empy. After some debate i said: ok and infact i farmed with u 7-8 pop for him (i left after 15 leafs). After the new guy got 15 leafs DIVX said: for the truth the new player started is vere today (this mean that u lied me when u said he had already 20-30 leaf). THIS IS THE REASON BECAUSE I LEFT: u lied me and moved me to fourth position without any reason!!! THIS IS THE REASON WHO MADE ME LEAVE THE GROUP UNDERSTOOD STIEL?!

4- And anyway me u and DIVX had got a deal: "u, divx and new player was going to close ur 85 by ur own and when u had finished 85 u was going to help me on 80 and i was going to solo 85 path", but u and Divx lied again and when u three finished 85x3 u and Divx told me: "we gonna help another guy b4 start ur vere 80" and this mean i was going to become the fifth on empy. IM NOT THE ONE WHO LIED TO U OR DIVX, U TWO LIED TO ME AND JOKED ME FOR TOO LONG. I waited ur 80-85, divx's 80-85, new player's 80-85, HOW LONG SHOULD I W8 B4 U PAY ME BK FOR A VERE 80? 80 YEARS?! go to die man!!!

We moved on as business as usual looking at it as a blessing in disguise. I did not know that Akron was spam telling Divx every day asking for help. Akron got more pissed when he found out that we finished all our stage 2 and helped another person that did most of their stage 2. We had already parted company, so why does it matter what we do?
    I WASNT PISSED OFF CAUSE U FINISHED 85X3, I GOT PISSED OFF CAUSE U AND DIVX SAID U WAS GOING TO HELP A FOURTH PERSON B4 ME (im talking of Erasto), i was ok when u divx and the new player finished ur three stages. After u, divx and the new player finished ur 3 vere, u told me we will help a fourth guy (Erasto) b4 u. THATS WHY I GOT PISSED OF UNDERSTOOD NOW?

I know most of you don't care to hear this, but I want the truth to be told
    Unfortunatly u didn't said anything about the promise u and divx told to me (the one of the 85x3) so u aren't saying the truth man.

About akron leaving the server,it was nothing,but be sure i wont accept to get ashame from a player whit no reasons,i always tryed to be correct whit anyone,the same cant be said for akron,and that's enough for me.
    The point is the same: I didn't want to start a drama and infact i w8ed more than a week b4 post the warning, but after u and divx repeatedly lied to me and repeatedly delayed the start of my vere what do u think i had to do? Wait forever? Wait till FFXI server will be closed?
    TELL ME WAHT THE FUCK I HAD TO DO? I have been patient i w8 3 stage 80 and 3 stage 85 man a total of 6 stage for 1 sigle stage 80!!!
    I think everyone here was going to do the same thing i did : post a warning. Cause if u and divx were honest person u had already closed my verethragna instead of make me w8 more and more. But i have been a stupid cause i thought: "I trust them after they will close their vere 85 they will come to help me" so i w8ed 3 stage 85 then after u closed them u said me u wanted to go to help another guy. So i finally realized that u and divx aren't honest person.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

This is just amazing. They are airing their dirty laundry and no one can even understand what they're saying. You both need to GTFO.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

No way, this is great!

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

We both know they won't actually leave.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by akron666 View Post
    I'm done here bye!!!
    As soon as i saw this line I knew that more would come.

Stiel

lmao my last text was written by an american,if you dont understand that,i think maybe i picked up the wrong site,maybe this is holland site of BG.. XD

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Appie View Post
    Ahahaha! Sorry, I can't help but laugh at this pop NM stealer (don't care what everybody does on timed NM's, pop NM's is a no-go imo). At least Stiel was a good sport and reimbursed my pop item unlike you who just tried to trashtalk me in your crappy english. What goes around, comes around? lol

For everybody who wants to know the little backstory: fucked up on a bat KI, linked 3 bats on my WHM, died, I fall shortly after, I go for Mijin to unweak, shit stolen. Lesson learned: clear a better path and know people treat pop NM's as Aery lol.
    I think this should read "lesson learned: suck less and don't wipe so your NM doesn't go white." I find it entirely laughable when people get bent out of shape after losing a mob for whatever reason. I miss the days when atma of apocalypse didn't exist.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'd bother with a normal reply but quotes from my posts on the same page as the post you quoted from me will be sufficient:
    I will agree it was a noob action from my side, all others were clean and I could have fixed this pretty fast if I had the chance.
    Lesson learned: clear a better path and know people treat pop NM's as Aery lol.
    I still find claiming a white pop NM a dick move though, no matter how easy it is to pop, but that's probably something for another topic.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lmao my last text was written by an american,if you dont understand that,i think maybe i picked up the wrong site,maybe this is holland site of BG.. XD
    Silly boy, Americans don't speak English.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Silly boy, Americans don't speak English.
    As an American, I laughed quite hard lol...

Shirai

As a person who's native language isn't English I agree.
    Americans do not speak English, they speak a language that looks like it, can be interpreted like English but nearly has the same amount differences as German, Flamish and Dutch have.

And I speak those languages too.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast