Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Divx + Stiel - [Ragnarok]     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Divx + Stiel - [Ragnarok]

Ok guys I'll start with the history of what happened:

Me named Akron on ragnarok, Divx best known as (coscha on ragnarok, and other names that i dont remember on other serves) and Stiel from ragnarok started a small group for build our empyrens weapon. I had a masamune when group started, divx had a mas and a kannagi and stiel had a masa. We started deciding what empys we wanted to complete: so we decided that during week days we was going to build the kannagis that me and stiel wanted and during week end we was going to build the lvl 90 masa that divx wanted. The order of lot was this: stiel->me for kannagi and divx during weekend.

We finished our objective in this order: divx->stiel-> me. Till here all went pretty well in 2 weeks we clased 2 kannagis 85 and lvl 90 masa. So we decided that as last emyrean we wanted a verethragna and decided the order (keep in mind we using the rule all 80 then all 85): divx-> stiel->me was the order we decided. We had also decided of dont stress our bodys in the area as we made for the first part.

We started with 5 pops per day on divx vere, unfortunatly since i changed hom between the kannagi and the vere my connection was became a real pain, anyway we made 35 leafs for divx's vere when him and stiel (without talking to me) decided to recruit 1 more guy for finish faster. We continued our plans adding the new member as last empy so the new order was this: divx->stiel->me-> new player i dont want say the name cause he didnt do anything wrong to me.

After the new player joined i said to the other guys that i couldnt continue to play till 3-4am cause i had finally got a work and i said that i was going to go sleep 1-2am as max from that point. Anyway we closed the divx's and stiel's 80 stage of vere, the same day stiel closed his 80 i told to stiel and divx i couldnt play the day after cause i had double turn of work and we could get 1 free day, they answered me: we will go to start new player's vere and when u back tha day after tomorrow u will lot the leaf b4 him.

When i bk i said: ok lets go aby thar and start my vere, they answered me: since nw player already have 20 leaf we would like to close his vere b4 ur. After 1-2hrs of debate i said: ok np let the new player lot last 30 leafs and start mine, so we started working for the new player's verethragna after we get about 15-17 leafs divx say: lol akron we joked new player had 0 leafs case we didnt runned the day u wasnt here. At that poin i got very very upseat and said: wtf why did u joked me? then ok ill lot from now onno matter what u say ill lot.

Divx answered: me and stiel when u wasnt here decided to make the new player vere b4 ur so stop arguing, at that point i totally exploded saying something like this: WTF GUYS IM HERE FROM MUCH LONGER THAN THIS GUY I HAD GOT 35 LEAFS FOR UR VERE DIVX WHEN THIS GUYS JOINED SO I FARMERD 100 LEAFS(divx+stiel) and plus i farmed 15 more for this guy that farmed 85 leafs ( 35-50 part of divx and 50/50 stiel). I also said: if this is how u work i think I wont help for the 80 stage of this guy ill bk when u finished this guy's stage and ill buy all HQ pops for the nms for finish my path 80 faster, we wont need any farm of items ill buy pops for all.

Stiel and divx agreed with me so i didnt went to help the new player completing his 80 vere. When they closed his stage i told divx: ok now lets go to do my vere, he answered: no we will close our 85x3 than we will help u. I waited (didnt played with them for this path cause i decided i will close it with other guys) divx closed his 85 the new player closed his 85 today and stiel will close it in the next 2-3 days, so knowing this i told divx: hey divx i know u all will finish ur stage 85 b4 the end of this week so, what do u think if we start my 80 on monday? divx: i must close a new new player 85 (joined for help the new player on his stage 80-85) b4 ur vere 80.

At this point the catastrophe happened i said: wtf man i w8 5 stage for a fucking vere 80 and now u sayig one more b4 me? are u fucking crazy? what do u think i should do now? im not going to w8 longer u promised man u fucking promised i helped u and stiel u closed ur stupid empy h2h i closed nothing yet now u due it to me. Divx answered: we will see u broken my balls telling me every day i will let u know when i want to go to do ur h2h 80.

So at the end i decided to post a warning about this guys :Stiel and Divx cause they are the ldrs of the group i was co-ldr b4 leaving in middle of new player's empy. I want that u keep in mind that the new players who joined didnt decided anything so im not angry with them im angry with stiel and divx who decided alot of things without me and shifted my position in lot many times. This is what happened make ur conclusion, by my point of view i think they scrawed me too many times, so be careful when u play with these guys.

P.S im sorry for bad english and the errors that maybe occurred and i hope that what i worte is clear enought and that all ppls who will read it will understand what happened.

Wegente

ok

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Edited in some paragraphs, which are a universal language.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

they scrawed me
    Lol

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Got halfway and it got too fucking painful, unlucky OP

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

This is why you don't trust anyone over online games unless you know them in RL. Don't put yourself in that position to get screwed. People are driven by greed in this game, its a common thing, they want the items they want. Make sure all your bases are covered so something like this doesn't happen. Why did you choose to be last every time?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I didn't choose to be the last the reason i was last on kannagi for example was because i joined the group when they had already started it with another guy who at a certain point made fake dc and has been kicked from the group, so by my point of view Stiel had to be b4 me because he was in group b4 me.

For the h2h path we made Divx first cause we made him only 1 stage of empy (masa) so we repaid our debit. About the second position me and stiel got a drama he started scream like a woman: I'M THE SECOND CAUSE I'M IN THIS GROUP FROM MUCH LONGER THAN U!!! and things like that
    At the end i got bored of him and his voice so i said: ok go second, u have broken my balls already!

You know the rest of the story

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Awesome, new addition to my sig! Also, yea that sucks...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ahahaha! Sorry, I can't help but laugh at this pop NM stealer (don't care what everybody does on timed NM's, pop NM's is a no-go imo). At least Stiel was a good sport and reimbursed my pop item unlike you who just tried to trashtalk me in your crappy english. What goes around, comes around? lol

For everybody who wants to know the little backstory: fucked up on a bat KI, linked 3 bats on my WHM, died, I fall shortly after, I go for Mijin to unweak, shit stolen. Lesson learned: clear a better path and know people treat pop NM's as Aery lol.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The one who claimed your nm wasnt me man, he was divx... and no the things din't went as you said. You were holding that nm with nin , but you already had that KI so u sucided for let another member of your party claim it and Divx claimed it before you. White NM= you can claim. And now go away this is a warning post not a discussion about the noob actions you make in game.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akron666 View Post
    The one who claimed your nm wasnt me man, he was divx... and no the things din't went as you said. You were holding that nm with nin , but you already had that KI so u sucided for let another member of your party claim it and Divx claimed it before you. White NM= you can claim. And now go away this is a warning post not a discussion about the noob actions you make in game.
    Haha, the plot thickens. Apparently White is fair game as long as it's someone else's NM.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by akron666 View Post
    Ahaha! Even more fun with Akron. It was actually Stiel who claimed it not Divx or you, Stiel then told me to poke you to give it back or at least reimburse the pop item, since you were a dick who wouldn't show some common courtesy, Stiel did it for you. And why would I hold a pop KI NM for another party member when my entire pt didn't have the KI yet? Lol!

I also like how I was "holding" the NM when I all I was trying to do was get back up my feet within 5 minutes, sue me for using Apoc atma. If Stiel came 10 secs later it wouldn't have even been white since I already Mijin'd and was running in to voke it off my buddy. Stiel apologized and gave me a pop item. You on the other hand were being a dick, same shit as here. I can't feel sorry for you, you probably had it coming since even your story about my pop NM is already full of lies.

I will agree it was a noob action from my side, all others were clean and I could have fixed this pretty fast if I had the chance.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

My story about bat isnt full of lies i just remembered wrong person since i wasnt there when u lost ur nm im arrived there 1 min later. Just told to Divx and apologized for what i said about bat nm, but the rest of the story is true

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Haha, the plot thickens. Apparently White is fair game as long as it's someone else's NM.
    Don't play favorites Byrth. White has always been fair game whether you like/admire the person/people fighting or not.

You fucked up Appie. Saying Stiel did it for Akron sounds completely bogus and like a scapegoat.

Akron, get a better system. If you don't know the people you play with or don't have some kind of long standing (read: a couple years) rapport, then do 1 stage at a time for each member. (i.e. get everyone to 80 first, then 85, then 90.) Yea it's slower but it's safer when you don't know who you're dealing with.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Oops, I confused this with the other barely-worthwhile whining thread in Player Warnings at the moment. I thought the "omg you took my Briareus and lied" guy stole Appie's Tres.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    You fucked up Appie. Saying Stiel did it for Akron sounds completely bogus and like a scapegoat.
    Yea I know that now, but not like I knew back then who was leading the shit or for who they were even doing the KI NM. Back then I figured Akron was the leader since Stiel send me that way, now I see he isn't and that he got fucked over and so I laugh.

I still find claiming a white pop NM a dick move though, no matter how easy it is to pop, but that's probably something for another topic.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Akron, get a better system. If you don't know the people you play with or don't have some kind of long standing (read: a couple years) rapport, then do 1 stage at a time for each member. (i.e. get everyone to 80 first, then 85, then 90.) Yea it's slower but it's safer when you don't know who you're dealing with.
    This method was the one we had planned idk why after they finished x3 80 (divx stiel and new player) they started 85 without give me my 80, then they promised: we will make u 80 after we finished our 85 so i left the group and they said: just w8 after we finish 85 we willg ive u ur stage 80 then divx said he wanted to help another guy b4 me so i posted the warning

Quote Originally Posted by Appie View Post
    Yea I know that now, but not like I knew back then who was leading the shit or for who they were even doing the KI NM. Back then I figured Akron was the leader since Stiel send me that way, now I see he isn't and that he got fucked over and so I laugh.

I still find claiming a white pop NM a dick move though, no matter how easy it is to pop, but that's probably something for another topic.
    WTF do you want from me? I didnt claimed your nm stiel did so take this shit out of here... the ldrs of the group were divx and stiel. And still I can't find a good reason because i should have traded you my pop set for bat since stiel had claimed it. You shouldn't even ask me for reimbourse your pop set cause stiel claimed your nm and stiel had his own pop set for that nm, if i was going to give you my pop set how could i get KI? Man think before talk or act. Plus you are talking of something that shouldn't be posted in this topic

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Read this part of my last post before you ramble some more:
    but not like I knew back then who was leading the shit or for who they were even doing the KI NM
    How about you think before you talk? lol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Why dont you shut up instead of fill the topics with your stuid comments that are unrelated with the discussion?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It's about Stiel, Divx and you, it's related, but w/e man I had my fun XD

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast