Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Elettaria ~ Cerberus     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by keitari View Post
    Meh if someone wants to spend $100 or $40,000 of their real money to make themselves feel better and more powerful in a virtual reality, then that's really their business. Just seems kind of silly when eventually the servers shut down and that $40k could have been invested into a mutual fund or ETF or something. He'll be standing there with nothing to show for it except the memories of being envied by the anonymous masses.

I guess maybe if you're filthy rich in real life and $40k is a drop in the bucket it wouldn't really matter. Still seems pretty pathetic though.
    ITT: People who have never played with UAEs

Not sure how this constitutes a player warning, but drams is drams i guess.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Almace : 5/22/11 bought for 25M per stage so 90M for full (This was confirmed by the selling Linkshell)
    Kannagi: 5/4/11 bought for 25M per stage so 90M for full (This was confirmed by the selling Linkshell)
    Massamune: 3/12/11 25M per stage so 90M for full (This was confirmed by the selling Linkshell)
    All Atma 107 in total bought anywhere in the range of 5-10M each approx 700M (This was confirmed by the selling Linkshells)
    who are your actuall sources for this, coz i know for a fact that some of these figures are wrong, as for atma as far as i know no atma was sold to her for over 1 mil

as fpr the empy's that are quoted here your figues are most deffinetly wrong, i know who sold the items for most of the empy stuff.

so i would just like to know who your sources are, what players? what linkshells? who gave you these facts?

on a side note i am friends with eletaria and she is a nice person to speak to and enjoyable to chat with, never had any bad encounters with her at all.

i cannot speculate if she is a an RMT or not since i dont know and i would never speculate, its just wrong, your post is full of speculation and miss information making you more of the fool, and in my experience speculations are always full of lies, and i think i know who you are and you where pretty much of an asshole when you spoke to me.

you have 0 respect from me, and you wonder why your post got removed from ffxiah site? read thier new god damn policy

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvision View Post
    as for atma as far as i know no atma was sold to her for over 1 mil
    We sold plenty of atmas/wins for 3-5 each to her. Dunno about the empyreans tho.

And 1 thing you are right at, everyone i talk to says she's the most nicest person on cerb, and i think so too. RMT or not, enjoy the game, i know i enjoyed it alot when my group was selling her stuff

DAKPluto

Closing this. If you come up with something that constitutes a real warning you can PM me and I'll reopen. But this is not what this forum is intended for. Frankly, nobody gives two shits about RMT.