BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The ones without the asterisk on the spreadsheet (job ability tab) are confirmed, either previously or by the last couple posts in this thread:

http://bit.ly/voidwatch

The rest are assumptions, but have never been confirmed. I think it's safe and logical to assume that all of the tier 2 and tier 4 spells can proc, as well as all of the merit BPs. Can't really say the same for the rest, though.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Friend reports that he got a "Water Blue Magic" weakness last night that couldn't be procced with the four spells listed on bgwiki. All their additional effects landed and wore off, when relevant.
    Random update - browsing JP wiki noted a fifth confirmed water blue magic proc: Awful Eye. Based on this, and Byrth's account here, I'm tentatively adding it to the list (with an unconfirmed asterisk). Let me know if anyone ever confirms this.

Other potential corrections: has anyone ever proc'ed with Absorb-TP? May not be a trigger.

I still don't know that I believe Blizzaja and Thundaja are procs, even with the screenshot of Blizzaja. It's been a long time since those have been added to the game and I haven't personally seen either of those proc. If they are, it's perhaps possible they are only procs for the extreme weakness?

Also, I've updated the list with Provenance information (http://bit.ly/voidwatch).

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I have procced with Absorb-TP on BLM/DRK. It was the last Absorb spell I did because I shared similar doubts that it was a proc.

Code:
    [02:16:50]Byrth starts casting Absorb-TP on Isarukitsck.
    [02:16:52]Byrth's attack devastates the fiend! 
    [02:16:52]Synchronic blitz commences!
    [02:16:52]Assail the fiend with all your strength!
    [02:16:54]Byrth casts Absorb-TP.
    [02:16:54]64 TP drained from Isarukitsck.

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    Random update - browsing JP wiki noted a fifth confirmed water blue magic proc: Awful Eye. Based on this, and Byrth's account here, I'm tentatively adding it to the list (with an unconfirmed asterisk). Let me know if anyone ever confirms this.
    Oh goodie, more gaze triggers...

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Also, I've updated the list with Provenance information (http://bit.ly/voidwatch).
    Need Libra there as an exclusive Provenance SCH proc.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Taim Meich View Post
    Need Libra there as an exclusive Provenance SCH proc.
    Thanks, added. Is it confirmed though? I only remember seeing it in a post prior to the update, the update post itself just said MV was removed as a SCH proc (or so I thought). Also, anyone seen Awful Eye proc yet?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I had Libra land as a proc on the wivre in La Thiene a couple nights ago, sorry I don't have a screen, but something for the rest of you scholars to look out for. If I get it to pop up again I'll make sure to get a screen.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Thanks, added. Is it confirmed though? I only remember seeing it in a post prior to the update, the update post itself just said MV was removed as a SCH proc (or so I thought). Also, anyone seen Awful Eye proc yet?
    Procced on one of the Provenance caturaes, yes. I don't have SS confirmation, but it was very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamaan View Post
    I had Libra land as a proc on the wivre in La Thiene a couple nights ago, sorry I don't have a screen, but something for the rest of you scholars to look out for. If I get it to pop up again I'll make sure to get a screen.
    Wow, really? If that's so, they have substituted MV for Libra in all VW, not only provenance. Will definitely check it next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    I've had that issue with temporal shift. I landed the stun but did not proc. I ran through the other spells and those did not proc. I retried temporal shift and proced. I believe it is a glitch.
    I've had this happen any time it is stunned or Frozen/procd.

Also, not true for MV.

I saw MV proc last night on Akvan, SCH casted their Helix, MV'd it, proc.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah Modus is still proccing on lower tier VW mobs, but I got Libra go proc just that one time, was odd. I'll keep an eye out just in case I see it again. Was just saying it's something to try next time Modus whiffs on any of your scholars.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Oh, I remember now. They said they addressed an issue where Libra was not working as a proc in the previous mini-update. I think Libra was always intended as a proc, so maybe it's always a proc now? iirc, people were having issues where MV was not proc-ing SCH JA before even when not missed, so I always assumed that Libra was meant to be a proc and wasn't functioning correctly, so maybe they finally fixed it? I'll update the list to reflect that.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

That might be it. I definitely know a few times Modus has landed and done nothing.

EDIT: Also, at the risk of throwing out two unscreened notes in one afternoon~ Slycer, your table doesn't list Deploy as a Pup JA proc. but I know I've seen it before the few times I've come to VW as a Pup. Any other Pups can corroborate?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh, I remember now. They said they addressed an issue where Libra was not working as a proc in the previous mini-update. I think Libra was always intended as a proc, so maybe it's always a proc now? iirc, people were having issues where MV was not proc-ing SCH JA before even when not missed, so I always assumed that Libra was meant to be a proc and wasn't functioning correctly, so maybe they finally fixed it? I'll update the list to reflect that.
    That was a recent note after the Provenance addition. I thought it just meant they borked it for Provenance and then had to fix it since it wasn't displaying any messages upon use (as it never has since VW's inception).

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

There's actually a whole message which isn't addressed which I'm pretty sure exists - something like "automaton abilities" or "automaton job abilities." Does Deploy refer to that, or would it be under puppetmaster job abilities? If it would be under PUP, does anyone know what "automaton abilities" might refer to? I'm almost positive I've seen or heard of that message in the past. I'd think Deploy would definitely fall under "automaton abilities" considering it's a "/pet" command, not a monster-targeting "/ja" command which comes directly from the PUP (not the automaton) like Ventriloquy. Can anyone else confirm Deploy and the related weakness message? Adding to list with asterisk for now, since I've been meaning to address the "automaton abilities" message for a while now. Also renamed that tab as "ability" as "job ability" really wasn't correct since it included pet stuff.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That one was in relation to the likes of Automaton JAs like Flashbulb, Strobe, Shield Bash, etc.

Personally never got one to trigger the one time I was on PUP though when it popped up. People decided to zerg rather than wait 2min on my pet's cooldown after activate before I could check Shield Bash.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sakura Ephemera
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Libra proc'd HQ on Bismarck tonight. Didn't take SS sorry. Guess it was always a proc like people are saying; it just never worked.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Might explain those rare situations I've come across where MV did land when SCH JA was called, but nothing happened.

At any rate, a free JA-hint checker every minute isn't half-bad.