Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Been using my Itaste with IClear 16B for 6 days now and love it. Using the Chai Tea flavour one mostly and has a nice throat hit imo. Used to smoking Export A which were decently strong but havent had a cig yet since I got this.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

E-Cigarettes (liquid nicotine vaporizers)

I have an iclear30 which is alright. I use it on my itaste 134 mod but a couple of weeks ago i picked up some cheap t3s kanger tanks and spare coils. I use them on the go with a joyetech 600mah battery. They perform really well and you can easily tell when the coil needs replacement. Tanks were 7$ each and 5 spare coils were like $12. Pretty good investment and i've only replaced one coil so far in 3 weeks. They also hold 2.4ml so i only need to refill every 2 days or so.

Also wanted to chime in that i ordered up some Zeus juice and am impressed. I ordered the standard zeus juice and love it. They sent a sample of dionysus with it and loved that too. Ended up ordering a 30 of it. Fair prices, semi-slow shipping but it arrives steeped well and tastes great. Definite recommendation.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Switched to an IGO-W dual coil yesterday. Better hit and flavor. Damn thing runs a bit hot sometimes, but I'll get used to it. I might downgrade to single coil and see how that works out.

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So, my boss & I have apparently started a trend in our workplace. 3 out of 7 other smokers on staff have now switched over with another 2 lookin to do so as well within the week.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So, I spent the past few weeks upgrading my tech. Got some Sony batteries, multi-charger, glass tips and finally a Kayfun/Nemesis setup. This thing vapes like a goddamned dream. No leaks, no dry hits, good flavor and the whole thing is beautifully streamlined. I think my only real complaint is the condensation that builds up in the tip, but the negative really outweighs the positive. I probably dropped ~$250 on everything, but it's money well spent.

Banned.

BG Level

I have been vaping for almost 2 years now. Easily one of the best choices I made in switching from traditional tobacco. I'm actually using my new ZNA with a Kay Fun to top it.

If I had to pick a favorite liquid it would either be Rawrs Green peach tea, or Dawn of truth from the same vendor. I would say Rawr has been the most consistently excellent vendor I have used over the past two years, highly recommend them.

7. Moderated Post

I have been vaping for almost 2 years now. Easily one of the best choices I made in switching from traditional tobacco. I'm actually using my new ZNA with a Kay Fun to top it.

If I had to pick a favorite liquid it would either be Rawrs Green peach tea, or Dawn of truth from the same vendor. I would say Rawr has been the most consistently excellent vendor I have used over the past two years, highly recommend them.