• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
    Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Can't Connect to Ubisoft Server

So I bought the assassin's creed pack during the steam sale solely to play brotherhood. However, it won't let me connect to the servers. Every time I try it says "The ubisoft server is not available at this time. please try again later." Has anyone else had this problem? I checked the Ubisoft forums and googled a bit but couldn't find anything. I don't think it's maintenance since this has been going on since the sale ended, about a week ago.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Only thing I might say is it might need to be added to windows firewall exceptions. Thats all I can think of.

Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Turned my firewall completely off and nothing changed. The weird part is that every button that connects to the online portion of brotherhood is kind of grayed out before I even click on it.

I had a similar problem with Bad Company 2. It would always say failed to connect to server. My problem was that the game was oversold and I had to wait for EA to send Steam more CD Keys. Since the sale ended a week ago, I somehow doubt it's the issue. Good luck.