+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 96 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

They need to fix that crap because honestly I don't feel there's any inclination that should cause that.
    I had pioneer and scather and my chick still wouldn't fight.

She fights more now as Guardian/Scather which makes little sense to me.

I have had the best luck with Pioneer primary and no secondary. I have Scather primary, Pioneer secondary now on my Fighter and she just doesn't seem as efficient. In other news, Ricochet Hunter + Bloodlust + Nightime = Everfall slaughter.

EDIT: Also why is it taking FOREVER to get this last rank in Magick Archer?!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

So... how can you 'remove' a secondary inclination? Is it possible?

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Interesting. So, I'm playing around with Kadaj's Pawn Aria and I gave her some better gear. While the game said the original gear was returned to the owner, I got to keep it aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    So... how can you 'remove' a secondary inclination? Is it possible?
    I think you just give them two of the same potion that you want for their primary. That or buy the potion that removes all inclination and THEN give them one for primary.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

So what was in the chest the Duke gives you? I forged the Wyrmking Ring so he couldn't open it, can't get back in there to open it myself (didn't have ring on me). Says he'll deliver it to me later but idk if that'll really happen, either way... curious.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    So what was in the chest the Duke gives you? I forged the Wyrmking Ring so he couldn't open it, can't get back in there to open it myself (didn't have ring on me). Says he'll deliver it to me later but idk if that'll really happen, either way... curious.
    I just did that exact same thing. I gave my pawn the ring since she's the mage.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

That room was mostly just cash, and Paladin's back piece. Not a huge loss, really.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    That room was mostly just cash, and Paladin's back piece. Not a huge loss, really.
    Paladin piece is still the best back armor I have. (aside from the cape that gives my regen to the whole party)

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Finally beat the Boss Dragon there. I got an epic Dragon Vein which is a Dagger and a Magick Bow whose name escapes me currently. I also found 3 Gold Belts on my way too him. Very pleased and that was a fun fight.

NG+ here I come. After I got jogging for 3 hours.

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Finally beat the Boss Dragon there. I got an epic Dragon Vein which is a Dagger and a Magick Bow whose name escapes me currently. I also found 3 Gold Belts on my way too him. Very pleased and that was a fun fight.

NG+ here I come. After I got jogging for 3 hours.
    lol Jesus I guess I fell behind. What level are you now Myrrh? I'm 54 and haven't attempted the boss yet.

Also, what's up with the arisen bond ring?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Jesus. See now THAT is a fucking final boss fight. No quick time events, no nonsense, was really epic!

Absolutely agree Kadaj! Worth every last minute leading up to it. Worth the screen tearing, worth the framerate dropping, worth it all. Loved that fight. Now enjoy the next stage of the game before NG+! I beat that bastard 3 days ago and I still have yet to start NG+. Still clearing areas and quests in 'post game'.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yeah I op'ed for option 1 in the fight so I'm in post game now. Looks like a shit hole lol.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Just fought the dragon myself now too. Holy fuck what an awesome fight. Though the last part of it went down retarded fast lol. 2 of the Warrior's charge skills cinched it. Such retarded damage. Also just woke up to this, what a playa:

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

lol I never gave my ring to anyone, ended up being Madeleine in my house with Selene. Fabulous.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I didn't even get the ring. Had Madeleine, Selene and the Duchess capped though. Wanted to get Mercedes too but I guess this will do. Any harem end is a good end, lol.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

yup lol.

So spoilerish questions..

Spoiler: show
    Went back to the castle, showed it all fucked up.. duke wanted to lolfight me. Now I'm in the everfell depths I'm assuming. Does post game every get like.. light and happy again? lol. I really miss the scenery I'm hoping after I get out of the everfell it eases up again.

Edit..

So I go into this chamber of fate and a floating lich thing summons 4 hellhounds, two chimeras and they all wreck me. lol I have to wade through this muck to get back to the game? Fucking lame.. might just NG+

Don't NG+ yet, it's not so bad:

There are something like 15 chambers down there:

Hope
    [ ]Confusion
    [ ]Anxiety
    [ ]Absence
    [ ]Hesitation
    [ ]Apprehension
    [ ]Remorse
    [ ]Tragedy
    [ ]Lament (Ur Dragon)
    [ ]Fate
    [ ]Distress
    [ ]Estrangement
    [ ]Woe
    [ ]Sorrow
    [ ]Resolution
    [ ]Inspiration
    [ ]Hope (Final Chamber)

You don't have to do them at all, all you really need is 20 wakestones. Obviously since they drop off of shit down there it is the easiest place to get them. You could also go straight to the Chamber of Lament and try the Ur-Dragon. He will drop 20 Wakestones. It is actually really easy to leave. You can obviously just ferrystone out. As you may have noticed those are less fun to get from Fournival since you can't go into the Noble Quarter without people getting lolmad at you, but he will wander down and talk to the Black Cat NPC during the day (behind the Alehouse). Or you can just keep falling down the middle which will eventually see you back up at the top. Just make sure you grab on that first ledge and you can run out.

The chambers are pretty fun actually. Lots of fun fights. Just some are pretty gnarly... Once you have 20 Wakestones you can just go straight to the final shit at the Chamber of Hope and then eventually hit NG+. I will probably hit the other 4 or 5 chambers I haven't cleared tomorrow then do that.

Also to answer your first question Kadaj, aint shit getting better til NG+ in Gran Soren =P

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Gotcha, mad helpful Graelinn thanks man. Guess I'll have to just grit my teeth and grab my ankles.