+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

I must have got lucky and checked at the right time because it got bogged down i was like 44 to see it, well on that site

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Is it a 3d cam version that I'm seeing on my site? Cause that's not even worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Is it a 3d cam version that I'm seeing on my site? Cause that's not even worth it...
    yeah it is, dont even bother

Banned.

BG Level

Movie was pretty good. Even if it had (somehow) more story than the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaruz View Post
    hmmm so this has hit the web already huh?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HuLUGIwQdQ...r+clapping.gif

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Really liked it. They nailed Spidey(whenever he was on screen cracking jokes it was great). Gwen and Peter's relationship was very well represented. my biggest complaint is Green Goblin.... he felt severely undeveloped and rushed. also The script was full of cliched nonsense.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Minor spoiler

Spoiler: show
    So apparently the guy in the hat and suit from the final scene in 1 and also appearing in 2 is someone named Mr. Fierce(sounded that way anyway though I see others saying it said Mr. Fear. Sadly no Mysterio still I guess) and is aligned of course with Osborn and helping him to start up his small crew.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Just got back from watching it. Really liked it. Seemed like a more coherent and focused Spiderman 3 if that makes sense. Spiderman guy and Emma Stone really have great chemistry together. If I have one minor complaint it's this:

Not a comic book buff so not sure how accurate, but Electro and Harry's fall into villainhood was so fucktardedly cliche' it was almost embarrassing to watch. Jean in X3 was more believable lol.

Banned.

BG Level

Well you gotta move things fast in a movie. Im surprised they elaborated so much on peter tho (considering they will be making more movies)

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wasn't as much of a clusterfuck as the trailers would have implied, but still a bit overstuffed with just setting up for the next movie.

Worth the price of admission, but wasn't anything amazing (pun sadly intended).

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I didn't care for it. Most people probably won't agree but I just found one very major plot point unbelievable.

Why wouldn't Peter just give Harry his blood? His stated reason in the movie doesn't make any sense. He could give the blood to Harry as Spiderman with the warning about the potential consequences of using the blood on himself, then, as Peter work with Harry at Oscorp to make sure he followed that warning while they studied the blood to look for the cure Harry needs. Instead he flat out refuses and I just don't think that made sense.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I would assume it's standard "trying to protect his identity" which could have very easily been explained with a few sentences. But like alot of the movie they were just trying to cram too much in. If Norman was any indication, Harry still had years left but feels the need to go whacko and cure himself right away.

Trying to cram so much of the setup for the Sinister Six wasn't doing the story any favors. Alot of that felt exceptionally forced and was just getting in the way of the rest of the plot.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Harry's turn into the goblin really should have been saved for the next movie. The whole thing just felt so rushed to get to that point.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I would assume it's standard "trying to protect his identity" which could have very easily been explained with a few sentences. But like alot of the movie they were just trying to cram too much in. If Norman was any indication, Harry still had years left but feels the need to go whacko and cure himself right away.

Trying to cram so much of the setup for the Sinister Six wasn't doing the story any favors. Alot of that felt exceptionally forced and was just getting in the way of the rest of the plot.
    Exactly! They kept trying to force this sense of urgency, but they already showed us that someone can live for decades with this disease.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Saw this tonight, not sure if I liked it or not. Everything marvel is making makes everything else seem lackluster but I dunno.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

An aside to comments related to the story, 3D absolutely not worth it. I watched it in a mall movie theater so not the biggest screen, but I didn't even notice the 3D for basically the entire movie.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Hmm, have not seen yet but if Peter really doesn't go all out for Harry.... that just doesn't sit right with me. I have been reading Spiderman literally since I could first read in the mid 80s. Peter and Harry in the comics do technically have more time together to be friends before the gravity of the situation settles down around them, but if Peter had ANY chance to help Harry in the comics he would do it in a heart beat, no questions asked, even after he carried on his fathers legacy.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

going to see it tonight, can't wait

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I saw it last night, I enjoyed it BUT the villains felt rushed.

Also Sony has hit Michael Bay Transformers level of product placement. I've seen prostitutes with more discretion.