Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Maybe if was able to eat all those hamburgers.

Every day I'm wafflin'
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Shut up, Ghost_Wheel22.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Don Kamikaze
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So we planed to kill Apademaks for Daurdabla. We headed to the pop site for Dhorme Khimaira to find a group of people killing it. Saying they were killing it slower than a taru giving birth to a Galka would be an understatement. When they finally killed it, we popped ours, proced and killed it. They managed to pop the following one, proced grellow, and proceeded to kill it slowly, slowly, slowly getting faster. When the beast finally fell they left.

We popped one, popped another, and as we were killing the second they came back again. After popping our third in a row this happened.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...kaze/Say-1.png

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...kaze/Shout.png

Note: The "7th on the server" is kind of an inside joke since there is a linkshell on Ragnarok that keeps trying to show off with FFXIAH points.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I wish I screenshot'd the tells I got, only thing I clearly remember was everyone takes turn at poping NMs, all the NA EU and JP, I thought to myself wow, they haven't been on Ragnarok long or haven't done much inside Abyssea, can't imagine how they would act if someone out claimed them at a time spawn NM.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

cool story.

So glad those years of French paid off. They did not respond to my sexual advances.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I've been on Ragnarok since I started playing; 90% of the groups I come upon in Abyssea would rather take turns than compete and I've yet to meet a single group that wouldn't invite me to speed their kills up/trigger for them to speed it up. JP/EU/NA has seem to have had little relevance.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Don Kamikaze
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    I've been on Ragnarok since I started playing; 90% of the groups I come upon in Abyssea would rather take turns than compete and I've yet to meet a single group that wouldn't invite me to speed their kills up/trigger for them to speed it up. JP/EU/NA has seem to have had little relevance.
    It is reasonable to take turns when both groups are competent. But one one of them is just wasting the other party's time by fighting for more than 15 min then I wouldn't bother with taking turns.

And I've only come across 3 groups that are willing to team up. One JP group would invite me for the seal I want, have me kill pretty much solo, have my seal drop, then kick me out. Ragnarok has always been full of people prioritising their nationality, and it won't change.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

http://i55.tinypic.com/99g9hg.png

45 Pages early: Random Fail XIII: capped/fullmerit swords

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I know that person and the LS/Group he's likely talking about.

to not go into Detail cause im not that much of a sleazeball, I'd just like to say im not really surprised.

Defiled is a nice guy, I just don't know much about him though, my time in that LS was cut short :\

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Don Kamikaze
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Because everyone knows you get more acc on swords than an unmerited GA.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Spoiler: show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsyke View Post
    So we planed to kill Apademaks for Daurdabla. We headed to the pop site for Dhorme Khimaira to find a group of people killing it. Saying they were killing it slower than a taru giving birth to a Galka would be an understatement. When they finally killed it, we popped ours, proced and killed it. They managed to pop the following one, proced grellow, and proceeded to kill it slowly, slowly, slowly getting faster. When the beast finally fell they left.

We popped one, popped another, and as we were killing the second they came back again. After popping our third in a row this happened.

Note: The "7th on the server" is kind of an inside joke since there is a linkshell on Ragnarok that keeps trying to show off with FFXIAH points.

Not for nothing, but you just make yourselves look like just as big a bunch of douchebags as the people you're fighting with. Yes they started insulting you in /say and /shout but all you did was sink down to their 5th grade level by engaging them. With the addition of the "so much mads" and the "don't takl small fish" you end up looking like you're trying too hard to win a schoolyard war of words.

If you really wanted to be mature, shut the fuck up, get your shit popped and move on. I'm not impressed by your awesome e-argument skills.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by keitari View Post
    I'm not impressed by your awesome e-argument skills.
    I-Spy something contradicting.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Unfortunately I couldn't get a screenshot of this, but last night my LS was killing Ulhadashi for some fangs and +2 goodies. Another group was fighting by the ???, which is cool, we pop and fight near the same area. With ours around 50% health, the other group starts wiping to their own. They full wipe at 1%, leader tells ninja to take their Ulhuadashi, which he does and kills, and then we get their one coin and one fang.

At that point the white mage who had died behind me started sending me tells, accusing my linkshell of having popped on top of them on purpose to silence their ninja and white mage so that we could mpk them and steal their monster. First of all I wasn't aware that Ulhuadashi could silence outside of alliance, and second of all, why they didn't use Catholicons or Echo Drops is beyond me. Anyway I chose to ignore his accusations and eventually he decided to go harass other members of my linkshell.

Now I agree that it was a dick move, but if people don't have reraise up (they all home pointed shortly after we killed) and if a monster goes white, as SE says, it's fair game. Wouldn't want their KIs to go to waste, right? :< I don't think they procced yellow anyway since it only dropped one of each.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

I was killing Bennu for some friends +2 stuff, and a group next to us where having a really hard time killing theirs, we popped ours when this other groups was at 50% ish, we killed ours when they get to like 20 %, eventually they wipe and Bennu starts pathing back to his spawn point, we take it, stagger it and kill it.

The leader of the PUG starts commanding me to give him his stones, and you know that sort of shit. Anyway when I explain a wipe is a wipe, he said that he would of just zombie'd it until his group was ready to continue, then one of his LS mates had the balls to say "Oh he stole our pop because he can't get his own." after killing the KI NM, popping Bennu, procing yellow and killing it before they done 30% damage to their mob literally right by them lol...

Of course he just started spewing childish bullshit everywhere, calling me a thief even though there was plenty occasions it went yellow whilst they still had people alive, I waited until they where all dead and the NM completely reset and started pathing, but I am still a thief. Best thing about all of this, It's one KI to pop it and the NM is directly next to the ???'s.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

My general rule of thumb is if they keep their mouth shut I'll give them all their +2 items and 1 of their empyrean upgrades (unless it only drops one, then I just give it to them anyway) to them if I have to finish off someone's wipe. If they start demanding/insulting us I just keep it all.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Yeah, thats generally how I work. If they are nice to me, I will be nice back but he engaged me with insults so I kept his shit.

We've already had this discussion.

White is right.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

They'll complain whether you take it as they're wiping, or wait till everyone is dead and the mob is about to despawn. Might as well take it early and save them some exp. (and save you the time of waiting)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    My general rule of thumb is if they keep their mouth shut I'll give them all their +2 items and 1 of their empyrean upgrades (unless it only drops one, then I just give it to them anyway) to them if I have to finish off someone's wipe. If they start demanding/insulting us I just keep it all.
    This.

While killing a Hedjedjet in Altepa, we notice what is obviously a pick-up group trying to kill a Shaula (I know, lol seal NM). The eventually wipe, fully, and the mob goes passive. Our BLM grabs it, we proc yellow and kill.

The Shaula group said nothing at all during this (I think one of them just homepointed). We get two WHM and two RNG body seals, and I mention this in /say, and ask who from that group needed them. The one person responds that they needed one WHM seal, we invite and give it to them. You would swear to god I handed the guy a new car. He was incredibly happy and thanked me about 4 times.

As long as no one is being an ass, I have no problem giving them stuff that dropped. Proccing and killing their mob only took a minute of our time, and we probably made that dude's whole day. I think most people will be nice as long as the others don't act like a dick about stuff when they screw up.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast