BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[Odin] Soviet Space Dogs LFM

http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4...0a2b0010dd.jpg

Soviet Space Dogs (and by extension Capitalist Space Cats) is now recruiting new members! We were always a very small LS with very specific recruiting requirements (unless you were a mithra, then I'd just give you a pearl) and well, everyone got a bunch of stuff and quit except me and Flowers. Being bored we decided we should recruit more people (I sort of forced him into it =3 ) so now is your chance to join! Get in on the new ground floor with the best LS to be in!

About Us: We're jerks, so you can be a jerk, we don't care about your gear, we don't care about how much gil you have, don't care if you cheat or don't cheat, don't give a shit about your knowledge of game mechanics (we will drill this into your head after you join), don't care what events you have completed, don't care what you have access to. We do everything, and you will get everything, and if we don't do it, we will teach you to do it, and you can go do it, so that stuff does not matter.

Requirements: We play from like 6 or 8pm EST til we get bored and fall asleep, we ask that you play at this time. We ask that you be a bit self motivated, the more motivated you are, the better this LS will work out for you since if you don't come to stuff you won't get anything. You need to have skype/mic. You need to be ok with us cheating with our terrible windower macros and stuff. You need to be willing to gear yourself properly, and make gear swaps, and fill your inventory with junk like food/meds/MDT sets/etc, this is none-negotiable. You can be gimp when you join, but you need to make gear swaps, and get MDT sets, WS sets, stuff like that. If you need help with this stuff we will gladly do it, but intentionally being terrible will not be tolerated.

This is not a "go get stuff for the leaders" LS. I just want to point that out.
    But if you want to know the level of players this LS is founded by and use to be filled with:
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Kaerin This is me, Hi( '-')/
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Sawtelle This is Flowers.

Random Idea of the stuff we do:
    We have every T4 voidwatch pop, and use them at least once a week, we want to do NEW dynamis NMs but do not have the people right now, we do dreamland dynamis like once a week when we get bored, salvage, just quit einherjar because everyone who showed up got everything they wanted (might take it back up if people want stuff), we make empyreans, we level stupid jobs we'll never play and gear them better then most gear their mains, and I guess we do abyssea.

No Mormons allowed, Flowers doesn't believe in you, we can't crush his ideals

PM or send me/sawtelle a tell in game if interested or have questions.
    EDIT: You can add me on skype too, just search wish12oz, I will be the only one it brings up.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

These players are really really really bad, cheated me out of a v.body and empyrean.
    Spoiler: show
    Lies

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Aurara hangs out with us too, you have to deal with him if you join, should of said that in the original post!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

so like, LS website?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We don't believe in LS websites, or forums.

But I make pretty pictures! so its totally ok.

Flowers totally has this live journal that has nothing to do with FFXI or the LS too:
    http://sovietspacedogs.livejournal.com/

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

If you are on Odin and don't jump at this offer, you are a bad person and should feel bad.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by kamugi View Post
    Aurara hangs out with us too, you have to deal with him if you join, should of said that in the original post!
    You just lost the chance at so many members saying that Rara hangs out with you...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    You just lost the chance at so many members saying that Rara hangs out with you...
    Those people probably suck anyway! Cathaters are worse then Mormens! (if mormens actually existed)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We are now up to like 8 or 9 members and are no longer looking to add anyone else. Unless you're super amazing/mithra, then an exception could be made. In a week or 2 after the new members get broken in, one or two may leave, at that time I will update the thread again.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just as an update, we've gotten eponas and zelus tiaras for all our new people. Started working on T4 voidwatch pops for them (1/3 so far, been busy farming T4s), finished 1 empyrean for a new member, almost done with a second, and gotten them tons and tons of +2's.

That said I may be looking for 1 or 2 more people to join. Mage jobs only, can send me a message here, message me on skype, leave a message in this thread, etc. I need to know playtime, jobs and whether or not you play a mithra.

TEAMcat!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Done recruiting again, check back in 2 weeks in case people randomly quit FFXI or don't like the LS and leave.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Elf's are better than mithras.

Oh hi kamugi.. where's that punk tatse!

Silrye

Looking for members anytime soon. Am mage both blm and whm and looking for a place to hang my staff