Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm glad that you liked Double, it really surprised me with how good it ended up being. I wasn't expecting much when I first saw the suit designs and the idea behind it, but they pulled off something special. Of course it really helped that there was great chemistry between Shotaro and Phillip.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Gokaiger & Goseiger: Super Sentai 199 Hero Grand Battle is out. Was fucking amazing. It's set between episodes 16 and 17, since it came out in theaters months ago. SD right now so no BD release for a while.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/12/toku...-revealed.html

Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Revealed! [Updated]

The confirmed appearance of the 36th Super Sentai series, Tokumei Sentai Gobusters (特命戦隊ゴーバスターズ) is finally revealed in the latest leaked toy catalogs. As you can see, the suit is close to the previously leaked art featuring RedBuster.

Similar to the previous Super Sentai series that aired after an anniversary series (Hurricaneger, Gekiranger), Gobusters will start as a three-man team made up of RedBuster, BlueBuster and YellowBuster. As rumored, they have their own partner robots: Chida Nikku, Gorisaki Banana, and Usada Letas.

Their main mecha Gobuster-Oh will be made up of three individual mechas: Gobuster Ace, RedBuster's race car that turns into cheetah, and have a robot mode; GT-02 Gorilla, BlueBuster's truck that can change into a gorilla; and, RH-03 Rabbit, YellowBuster's helicopter that can change into a rabbit.

Along with their individual mechas, you can see the Gobusters transformation device, the Morphin' Brace (モーフィンブレス), a wrist changer that releases shades for the heroes to transform into our next Sentai warriors!

Here are the Gobusters' side weapons: the IchigaBuster, a gun disguised as a camera; and, the RyugaBlade which is a sword disguised as a binoculars. According to previous rumors, this year will be spy or bounty hunter-themed so that explains why the weapons are like that.
    So 52 episodes for Gokaiger. Can't wait.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I really like the suit designs for Gobuster, relatively simple but looks great.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

When I first looked at it, I mistook the red's robot guy as RedBuster. Rumors are female BlackBuster and I think GreenBuster joining later in the series.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/12/toku...-revealed.html

"A long time ago, among moutains far from any civilization, there was a center researching on human innovation. One day, the main computer of the research became malicious and went berserk. Humanity managed to stop this, and peace came back...or so it seemed.

Humans, now in peace, predicting that their enemy could go berserk and attack another time, decided to build giant robots and machine, and trained chosen warriors to fight against it. Finally, this day has come. The name of the team formed to fight against the enemy is Tokumei Sentai Gobusters! Now their battle begin."
    Also

Legend Mobirates, SunVulcan, Gaoranger and Gobusters Legend Key Series

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainm...002166930.html

An upcoming film will feature a crossover between the characters of the Kamen Rider Series and the Super Sentai Series, that will be released in 2012. It will feature the cast of Kamen Rider Fourze and the cast of the upcoming 36th Super Sentai Series. Other returning characters include Masahiro Inoue reprising his role from Kamen Rider Decade, Ryota Ozawa reprising his role from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, and Rina Akiyama, Kenjirō Ishimaru, and Toshihiko Seki reprising their roles from Kamen Rider Den-O. The film is tentatively titled Super Hero War (スーパーヒーロー大戦 Sūpā Hīrō Taisen?).
    DAMN YOU DECADE

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

:O That sounds epic.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I never knew SABAN did an adaptation of Black RX until earlier this year. Only shit I watched back then was PR and BBB.

But holy fuck....LOL

I AM AAAAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAZOOOOOOOOOOOON, no you're Skyrider.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Lol, Saban's Masked Rider is quite possibly one of the worst things ever. I don't know what he was thinking when he made that unholy abomination.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh yeah new Gokaiger vs Gavan trailer, third button

http://www.gokai-gavan.jp/

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Kamen Rider Meteor's debut in the recent episode was good. His Bruce Lee fighting style, even with the shouts, is certainly different.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My best friend sent me a ton of Kamen Rider Den-O movies to see if I'd like the series.

LOL Ryutaros. Fuck yeah dancemania.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I have no idea why this keeps cracking me up.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Den-O is just like that, full of all sorts of wtf that was weirdly awesome moments.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Lol yeah, that was pretty sweet.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Concept must have been easy

"he's an alien, his belt has an american accent with disco music, and he's bruce lee. FUND IT"