Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I haven't started Akibaranger yet, but I plan on it. It looks awesome/hilarious all at the same time. I'm enjoying Go-Busters so far, not quite as much as I liked Gokaiger, but still fun.

I keep getting hyped for the Kamen Rider vs Super Sentai movie, but when I realize that it'll probably be late this year early next year before there's a blu-ray release with decent subs I make myself sad.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

MEGAMAX raw is out now

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

As expected the Megaforce(really SABAN?) was real for the next season of Power Rangers. Adaptation of Goseiger, aka pos sentai season.

http://www.virtualpressoffice.com/pu...ntentId=850069

Saban Brands’ Power Rangers Megaforce to Premiere on Nickelodeon in Early 2013

The newest series marks 20 years for the Power Rangers franchise

LOS ANGELES (June 11, 2012) – (Virtual Press Office) - Saban Brands will launch the newest version of Power Rangers, the number-one kids action series on television, with Power Rangers Megaforce . The all new series, which premieres in 2013, will deliver mega action, humor, excitement, and entertainment, in addition to the core themes of friendship, teamwork, fitness, and helping others. Power Rangers Megaforce will air as Saban Brands celebrates the 20th Anniversary of the Power Rangers franchise.

“Power Rangers continues to delight fans of all ages, even nearly 20 years after it was first introduced to kids across the world,” said Elie Dekel, President of Saban Brands. “We are excited to continue the success we’ve experienced with our partnership with Nickelodeon and introduce fans everywhere to a MEGA- installment in 2013.”

Power Rangers Megaforce introduces a plot line that is sure to captivate audiences with exciting new characters, villains, and high-octane action. The new series features Gosei, a supernatural guardian who for centuries, has protected the earth with his robotic aide, Tensou. But when the evil Warstar aliens begin their massive invasion, Gosei calls upon five teenagers with attitude to form the ultimate team...the Power Rangers Megaforce!

When the teens morph into Power Rangers, they gain superhuman strength, agility, and mastery over martial arts. In addition to defending earth against the Warstar aliens, other monstrous factions emerge to challenge the Megaforce Rangers. Under the leadership of a malevolent alien, toxic beasts rise from their slimy underground lair to attack the Earth and a ruthless robot army launches an offensive from their deep sea compound. In order to face these new threats, the Power Rangers Megaforce unlock powerful battle modes to fight their adversaries. Go Go Power Rangers! – fans can look forward to all new MEGA adventures in 2013.

Saban Brands’ Power Rangers Megaforce
    Saban Brands will launch the newest version of Power Rangers, the number-one kids action series on television, with Power Rangers Megaforce. The new series, which premieres in 2013, will deliver mega action, humor, excitement, and entertainment, in addition to the core themes of friendship, teamwork, fitness, and helping others. Power Rangers Megaforce will air as Saban Brands celebrates the 20th Anniversary of the Power Rangers franchise. The series will be helmed by Haim Saban, who created and produced the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series in 1993. Following its introduction, Power Rangers quickly became the most-watched children’s television program in the United States. The series followed the adventures of a group of ordinary young people who “morphed” into superheroes. It was seen in more than 60 countries, translated into numerous languages, and was a mainstay in the most prominent international children’s programming blocks. Power Rangers LLC, which licenses and merchandises the Power Rangers brand, is an affiliate of Saban Brands. For more information, visit http://www.powerrangers.com.

About Saban Brands
    Formed in 2010 as a subsidiary of Saban Capital Group, Saban Brands (SB) was established to acquire and develop a world-class portfolio of properties and capitalize on the company’s experience, track record and capabilities in growing and monetizing consumer brands. SB applies a strategic transmedia management approach to enhancing and extending its brands in markets worldwide and to consumers of all ages. The company provides full-service management, marketing, promotion, and strategic business development for its intellectual properties including comprehensive strategies unique to each brand, trademark and copyright management and enforcement, creative design, retail development, direct-to-consumer initiatives, and specialized property extensions. SB is led by a superior management team with decades of experience in media, content creation, branding, licensing, marketing, and finance. For more information, visit http://www.sabanbrands.com

but then I noticed this

The new series features Gosei, a supernatural guardian who for centuries, has protected the earth with his robotic aide, Tensou
    Gosei
    subtle, saban

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

They should have skipped Goseiger and went straight to Gokaiger...

edit: I mean Goseiger is seriously shitty and I don't think there is anyway they could adapt it to make it not shitty.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This guy makes it work, kinda lol

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Megaforce stuff

http://blog.samuraicast.com/rangercr...ers-megaforce/

Power Rangers Megaforce
    Yesterday, the press release frustated most of the fandom with the announcement of Goseiger. I admit that I was one of these fans. I have only seen the first 15 episodes and dreading to see the rest of the season. I am also not a fan of the Goseiger suits and morpher. The press release may have been ideal for marketing purposes, but failed to the online fandom. After watching the teaser several times doing and communicating with a few members of Saban Brands, I am very pleased with the direction that they are going. All that remains is a matter of execution. There are subtle hints in the teaser that tell you that Power Rangers Megaforce is much more than a mere translation of Goseiger. I am unable to go into the details of the teaser, but you will have the opportunity to see the teaser at Comic Con next month and Power Morphicon in August.
    You may be wondering why Power Rangers Megaforce used Goseiger rather than Gokaiger, which was an ideal season based on the successful execution of the anniversary concepts. I wasn’t able to get a solid answer for this question. I spoke with my source today and they had a better answer to this question. Most of our discussion is off-the-record. They are unable to skip a season, which makes sense because Goseiger comes before Gokaiger. Gokaiger fans will be very pleased when the time is right. Unlike the Shinkenger adaptation, Power Rangers Megaforce has gone through an extensive creative process in hopes to deliver a great product for the anniversary. One thing to keep in mind that some decisions are out of their hands. We all know that Nick’s “20 episodes per year” is lame. These are the bottlenecks that they have to work with. Saban Brands have been reading the comments on the forums as one way to get feedback from the fans. I don’t anticipate an EPIC season, but I am looking forward to it. The easter eggs in the two Power Rangers Megaforce Brand teasers indirectly answered that question for me.
    Power Rangers: Samurai was successful to the young audience. I have noticed that a majority of the online fandom, which consists of the older audience and Super Fans, were not the biggest fans of the season. I posted my thoughts about Power Rangers: Samurai and how it felt to the show’s true potential. Shinkenger was an amazing season that would’ve worked perfectly. The end result of Power Rangers: Samurai failed on poor execution. Power Rangers: Super Samurai brought subtle changes with a few incredible episodes that gave some life into the show. Why would I want to watch a Goseiger-translated show? I don’t even like Goseiger. Here’s the interesting part: Power Rangers Megaforce will not be like the Sentai version. We’ve heard this before in the past and wonder how is it different now. Power Rangers Megaforce will have an original story that is centered on five high-school teenagers. The concept sounds familar to the first season (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers). The show will still use the traditional Sentai footage, but the story will be completely new and original. Megaforce will actually surprise fans. RoboKnight (placeholder name) will appear fairly early in the season. Power Rangers Megaforce Season 2 (2014) will be “crazy” (direct quote from them). This quote and the teaser were the real kicker for me. I personally think that they need to change the Goseiger names that were in the press release, but it may be possible that those are placeholders for marketing. Power Rangers Megaforce will be the anniversary season and will live up to that concept. Once the Power Rangers Megaforce teaser is released next month, I’ll point out the subtle concepts that will make this a great season (upon solid execution, of course).

I am sending additional questions to the Saban team next week. If you have any particular questions, feel free to post them to RangerCrew and I will include them in the mix. There are no promises that the questions will be answered, but they were kind enough to open the channels to the fans. I would like to thank my readers for reading and promoting the content. I hope that the information was informative. Thanks Saban Brands and Elie Dekel for taking the time to meet up and answer a few questions.

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for the more updates for the latest updates on Power Rangers Megaforce. Discuss the interview and Power Rangers Megaforce on RangerCrew.
    EDIT: I spoke with my source, who has more in-depth information about the show and the process. I removed the miscommunicated lines from yesterday. I want to personally apologize for any issues that this may have stirred up. This things are bound to happen when you try to promote a product in the early state of marketing.

Read more: http://blog.samuraicast.com/rangercr...#ixzz1xoIj8sz6

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Still don't care, still going to be shitty.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Can't wait for this. First game was alright but felt shallow in terms of content.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

so basically no american gokaiger till 2015 lol. 2 years to do an american sentai series is kinda wtf. means a year gap added everytime they do a new show. gonna be at a 3 year gap by the time gokaiger airs, 4 year by the time gobuster airs

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah from the way it looks Goseiger Megaforce will not be a anniversary season but will obviously be saved for the Gokaiger adaptation.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Kamen Rider Wizard is the next KR which is currently filming right now.

He will also appear in the Fourze movie Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, Space Is Here!

He uses 5 rings and his base state is Flame States. In the movie he just randomly shows up and says "I'll take care of these guys"

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The concept seems kind of meh, but I love the suit design, much better than OOO or Fourze.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Looks good in motion, and I just found out that the writer is the same guy that did the first half of Kamen Rider Hibiki. I am now officially hype for this one.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So I'm jumping on the Kamen Rider train. Friend sent me Den-O movies awhile back and got me hooked. So far accumulated the following:

Black, Hibiki, Den-O, Kuuga, OOO, 555, Kabuto, and W.

I've watched at least the first ep or 2 of all of 'em so far, but I really dig W because of the whole detective thing. ..And the cat. Black too, for it's ultra-seriousness and ridiculous effects.

I tried to watch Fourze but.. no. Just couldn't do it after I saw the intro.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Fourze is very silly, but give it a chance. I felt the same way you did at first, but it really grew on me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast