FFXI Server
    Sylph

Really like W's opening.

Also this:

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Recent revelation of who Virgo is pisses me off. And Leo is a badass.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

fuck worrying bout the virgo reveal. i wanna see how they're gonna get back anyone thats ended up sent to the dark nebula thanks to virgo

still also missing gemini and pieces as the last 2 unseen zodiarts.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

They're supposed to be shown during the movie I think

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

new episode answered my question there real fast. stupid they played the no one really dies card -_-. although technically we do now have 1 death.

E before O except before E-I-E-I-O.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kyleen Garaka
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Apparently a teaser at SDCC (news courtesy of RangerCrew) showed that PR Megaforce will be a combination of Goseiger/Legend War/Gokaiger. Can't wait to see how they mess this up.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Speaking of PR

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Garaku View Post
    Apparently a teaser at SDCC (news courtesy of RangerCrew) showed that PR Megaforce will be a combination of Goseiger/Legend War/Gokaiger. Can't wait to see how they mess this up.
    Yep...can't wait to see what they do with Gobusters though with the whole 'IT'S MORPHIN TIME!'

http://henshinjustice.com/2012/07/12...-at-comic-con/

San Diego Comic Con is happening right this second and the Power Ranger 20th Anniversary Panel just wrapped up. Want to know what’s happening with Gokaiger?

In attedence for the event was the actors who played Bulk from the classic era, Jayden, the current Red Samurai Ranger, Tony Oliver who played various voices and has written and produced episodes from Mighty Morphin’ to Zeo, Elie Deker, president of Saban Brands and host by Brian Ward who worked on the soon to be released DVD sets for Shout!Factory. The other half of the comedic duo, Skull crashed the panel and received a roar from the crowd and the pair spent the rest of the time making everyone laugh.

One of the highlights of the panel was a young girl asking if there will ever be a female Red Ranger, to which the entire audience cheered. They answered yes, but couldn’t say how, most likely indicating at Princess Shinken Red character set to appear in upcoming Super Samurai episodes. They stated that Mega Force will be split up into two seasons like it’s predecessors with the tag Super for the latter season and is definitely is the anniversary season of the show. However, Gokaiger will be used in the second season, but wouldn’t part with any details as to what.

Someone asked about the possibilities of getting the Japanese Super Sentai shows on DVD, but promptly said no.

We’ll be doing more coverage as soon as we can put it together! The marketing team for PR there were impressed with our websites logo
    New Gavan movie too

http://henshinjustice.com/2012/07/13...sheriff-gavan/

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Good stuff! Also looking forward to the Gavan movie. I wonder if they would do this with the other two in the Space Sheriff trilogy. Would be cool if they revived the metal hero franchise altogether though that seems unlikely.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Can't wait for Wizard, convinced my GF to watch it with me so hopefully it's good.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

JOUCHAKU

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well this is interesting. Apparently MegaForce will be using ALL 35 Super Sentai teams, pre-zyu, for stuff. Only way I could see this working is 'calling people from other worlds' or some shit. Already know season 2 of MF will be using Gokaiger.

Actors in costume

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Wow. Looks like they're going all out with this one. Since watching the Japanese versions, I haven't seriously watched PR in over a decade but I may make an exception next year.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Fourze 47

Damn man...just damn. One more episode to go..

Wizard press

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh goody. Look what I found.

http://www.generationkikaida.com/sto...2375ff2ca84c54
    $135-150

This blistering boxset contains all 52 action-packed episodes of the classic series, digitally remastered and fully subtitled in English - absolutely complete and uncut on six fully loaded DVDs!
    After witnessing the brutal murder of his family and mortally wounded at the hands of the demonic Destron organization, motorcross phenom Kazami Shiro is reborn as a cyborg created by Kamen Riders One and Two. Drawing power from his Henshin Belt, Shiro vows to avenge his family and annihilate Destron! Astride his superbike, the Hurricane, V3 charges into their army of mutants...

Produced by the prolific action film company Toei Studios (THE YAKUZA PAPERS) and the hit-making team of Creative Producer Hirayama Tohru (JOHNNY SOKKO) and Manga Author Ishinomori Shotaro (KIKAIDA), KAMEN RIDER V3 is not just a superhero saga, it's a superhero opera.

Exploding with breakneck action by the Ono Ken-Yukai (YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE), an exciting score from Kikuchi Shunsuke (DRAGONBALL Z), and the electrifying presence of action star Miyauchi Hiroshi (SISTER STREETFIGHTER), KAMEN RIDER V3 defined the superhero genre for a generation of Japanese television viewers in the 1970s. Fight on, Kamen Rider V3!

From JN Productions, Inc., producers of the "Kikaida" DVD. This is the box set you've been waiting for!

The Complete 52-Episode Series
    Fully Subtitled in English
    (with Expletives Deleted Subtitle Option)
    Digitally Remastered Picture and Sound
    Loaded with Special Features

Exclusive Interview with Miyauchi Hiroshi ("Kazami Shiro")
    Behind-the-Scenes Episode Factoids
    6 Kamen Rider V3 Karaoke Music Videos
    71 Character Profiles with Sound
    Kamen Rider V3 Trivia Quiz
    "Who Was That Masked Bug-Man?" Essay
    "Destron: The Army with Roots in Hell" Essay
    Cast and Staff List
    Episode Selection
    And More!
    Kamen Rider V3 Special Edition DVD is Region Code "1"

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oh man, too bad I Don't have $135-150 to drop on this right now.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Kamen Rider Wizard 1

Going to be a great series, already love it. Guy just gives 0 fucks during fights.

SHADOOSHI, TOUCH TO TRANSFORM!

Took me a bit to realize why it says please after each call, say the magic word.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast