Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah I feel pretty much the same way. I did however find the concept of the rangers not knowing each other's identities right off the bat interesting though.

Also holy shit @ that belt. You truly are blessed, especially how a lot of women look down on that kind of stuff and the people that watch it.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The secret identity thing was pretty interesting. I honestly wish they has stuck with it a little longer, it could have made for some unique storylines. The characters themselves are good, I really like Kyoryu Blue since he's not the typical sentai Hero.

My Fiancee is crazy awesome. She's actually been asking me what other Rider Belts I would like, so I may be getting a nice collection of them. I'd love to get Kuuga, Agito, all of the Blade ones, The Hibiki transformation trinkets, Den-O, and W for sure. The Ryuki decks would be cool but I can live with out them, Kabuto is just ass so I don't care about it, Kiva was just so so, and OOO looked terrible. I'm torn on the Fourze belt, I loved the show but the belt design was so crazy.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

One of these days I'll introduce my nephew to this stuff, but first I'm trying to find the eps of Bioman and Maskman that were dubbed into English and aired in the Philippines back in the 80's since he can't read that well yet. Those ones are pretty dark though. Sometimes I miss those days but at the same time realize that shit wouldn't fly nowadays.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

a kamen rider/super sentai/metal hero film (with the gd beetle borgs/b fighter in it) is gonna be awesome as fuck.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah, Super Hero Taisen Z should be lots of fun. If you have seen the original Super Hero Taisen it was great.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

yeah i seen it. got over time's sub of it. still don't see why gokaiger always gotta start in the films as villians lately though. it's like gd you know they're up to some shit and not really evil

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It's pretty easy to make the Gokaigers pretend to bad guys since they are "Pirates" and supposedly more interested in treasure than being heroes. Of course as older viewers we know that's not the case but for the kids it's easier to believe that they could be bad.

Kyoryuger seems to be settling in the decent but uninspired area of sentai shows. I do have to admit that I was laughing my ass off over Ramirez though. I loved the fact that a pudgy white guy was one of the previous Kyoryugers, and he was outrageously and deliciously hammy in pretty much every scene he was in.

I've also figured out one of the things that really bugs me about the the show. Their guns are too damn chatty. It feels like every 5 seconds it's GABURINCHO GABUTYRA, GABURINCHO STEGOCHI, etc. If they toned down the guns and got rid of gaburincho entirely and just used the dino names it would be more bearable.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

My wife got me a nice surprise as a wedding present

Edit: I was a little worried at first because the Metal memory wasn't working, but it turned out to just be a loose connection on the batteries so all is good.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Looks like they picked a name for the new Kamen Rider.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I need this in my life.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The new rider looks um..... interesting.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I like the helmet, not too crazy about the chest armor/shoulder pads. Sadly that's probably his base form and we'll be stuck with that for the majority of the show. Of course I really disliked the Fourze design at first, but that really grew on me as the show went on.

In other Toku news.

AkibaRanger season 2 - I had the same problem with this that I did with season one. The show starts out fun and goofy but the whole premise wears thin quickly and by the end I found it hard to make myself watch the last few episodes.

Spoiler: show
    The Powerful Rangers were freaking hilarious though. The story line were Sentai/Toku shows were developed in America first and was exported to Japan had me rolling.

If there's a third season I probably won't bother to watch it.

Garo season 3 - It took a little while but the shows has started to pick up and I'm really enjoying. At first the idea of a Garo show without Kouga had me skeptical but it's working out well and Ryuuga is an interesting character in his own right.

Kyoryuger - If I had to use one word to describe this show it would be Safe. I can understand that they would want to play it safe and go with the Standard Sentai Formula™ since Go-Busters was such a radical departure. The only problem with this is that Go-Busters ended up being so good and by playing it safe this year Kyoryuger just seems so blah. I can't point to anything about the show that is "Bad", but nothing about it stands out. Kyoryu Cyan is the best thing about this show.

I just hope that for the final showdown at the end of the series that Cyan, Grey and any other Kyoryu Spirits are able to help. I'd love to see a final battle with 10-12 sentai members fighting, it would be glorious.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Double post...

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'll just leave this here..

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Since you are silly and directly linked a 4chan image... I will fix this for you.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It's happenin

Dairanger suits confirmed.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm going to end up watching it just to see how badly they end up butchering Gokaiger. I'm expecting a total trainwreck.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

They morph from the gosei suits into gokaiger suits to morph into past rangers. Oh yeah.