BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Mairja View Post
    Also, personally I can't stand gimps that skill up in exp parties/alliances. They generally contribute absolutely nothing and are a waste of space.
    Oh, you mean like the 2 naked/clam suit people in your party? You being one of them.

Woman, my shirt needs ironying!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Oh, you mean like the 2 naked/clam suit people in your party? You being one of them.

I wasn't skilling up. I was leeching. No, I didn't contribute anything. But I was there with 2 ls friends, one of them killing mobs with his secondary character while "leeching" with his main character. I didn't join an exp group on a lvl 90 job (or in this case lvl 88 ) with gimp gear and then proceed to skill up a weapon from a low skill level taking ages to kill a single mob, essentially slowing down everybody's exp.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Leeching is only ok if you're the one doing it...cmon Valisk you know this.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post

Those clamsuits are totally legit gear for any situation and all levels. You never know when you have to dig up a... rock or something.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Blackwater Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Mairja View Post
    I wasn't skilling up. I was leeching. No, I didn't contribute anything. But I was there with 2 ls friends, one of them killing mobs with his secondary character while "leeching" with his main character. I didn't join an exp group on a lvl 90 job (or in this case lvl 88 ) with gimp gear and then proceed to skill up a weapon from a low skill level taking ages to kill a single mob, essentially slowing down everybody's exp.
    So basically, you did fuck all and you're moaning about someone in a completely different alliance, who isn't affecting your $12.95, for doing fuck all. You have an outstanding capacity to throw shit in the fan and think it won't stick.

Take a look at your SS. How many people are on that mob? Do you honestly think he's slowing down a fucking kill? I won't defend his shitty gear but you need to STFU before posting that kind of shit and defending yourself being a picky, whining little bitch. At least he's bothering to skill up which is a million times more than you and your gimp skills are going to be when your clam suited ho dings 90. But I'm sure we won't be seeing any SS of your white numbers amirite?

And @Korialstrasz. Who the fuck am I? I'm pointing out a fucking hypocrite, when I want to point out a moron I'll look up your posts.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinsane View Post
    So basically, you did fuck all and you're moaning about someone in a completely different alliance, who isn't affecting your $12.95, for doing fuck all. You have an outstanding capacity to throw shit in the fan and think it won't stick.

Take a look at your SS. How many people are on that mob? Do you honestly think he's slowing down a fucking kill? I won't defend his shitty gear but you need to STFU before posting that kind of shit and defending yourself being a picky, whining little bitch. At least he's bothering to skill up which is a million times more than you and your gimp skills are going to be when your clam suited ho dings 90. But I'm sure we won't be seeing any SS of your white numbers amirite?

And @Korialstrasz. Who the fuck am I? I'm pointing out a fucking hypocrite, when I want to point out a moron I'll look up your posts.
    So much mad.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrels View Post
    So much mad.
    beat me to it;;

Did Rosina get a BG account, or is this the BF that takes over for her that uses big swear words to scare us?

Do you know where you are?

Well, he thinks he's somewhere where he's relevant - that would be the first mistake.

The second mistake is the madness.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

how about you shut the fuck up before i come to your house and punch you in the face

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Hyriu View Post
    how about you shut the fuck up before i come to your house and punch you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrasz View Post
    Toss Sattva, reobtain CoP ring (Rajas this time), use GM 1 time item return on Sattva, troll everyone by wearing both.
    ......has anyone ever tried this?

Just sayin, GMs aren't that bright.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Wouldn't waste my GM drop thing on a cop ring

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Oh aren't you just precious

Aunty Isla can we keep him please please please?

I like to think of Isla as a sort of Falcon, a Falcon with a Lions body and this Falcon with a Lions body would also have this wicked sharp tail and this Falcon with a Lions body with a wicked sharp tail would probably resemble something like a Griffon in which case I like to think of Isla as a sort of Griffon.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

the fuck

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    ......has anyone ever tried this?

Just sayin, GMs aren't that bright.
    Yes they have. There was a picture floating around of someone who was showing it off in WG ages ago. They don't restore re-questable items, but I guess you can occasionally get a retard.

Found it:
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/655...=1#post2323944

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

lol

Shut up.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinsane
    mad etc, stuff about exp alliance
    i'm wondering since when having tons of people on a mob was enough to warrant a gimp in octave club on it~

esp when i know plenty of people who solo like 4 mobs in the time it would take for all those people to kill 1

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast