Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 251 FirstFirst ... 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Server Findings     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Not meaning to be an ass but that's exactly what they said they would do.
    I know, but people were being silly and forgetting that bit.

edit: Argute Loafer's +2: +1 additional stat per merit into storm surge, +12 at 5/5; with feet and 5/5 voidstorm gives +6 to all

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Anyone wanna come to ballista so I can test Angon to see if it gives more def down?
    have a limule transfer the debuff onto you

Koga Hatsuburi +2 augment appears to be broken. I got 10% damage increase with both Ni and San spells:
    Ni: 281 -> 309
    San: 427 -> 469

Koga Kyahan +2 augment seems to be broken too, or the change in cast time is so minuscule that it doesn't matter. I'd go with the former since the above isn't really working properly either.

Koga Hakama +2 doesn't increase the amount of HP you reraise with, so I can only assume it increases the damage. Whoop-de-fucking-do.

For those 3 of you who were always curious as to what Nagi does, it gives you reraise if you Mijin Gakure and you reraise with 100% HP instead of 50%. El-oh-el.

Dia III gets 3 seconds per tier or 10% duration depending on how you wanna look at it.
    Phalanx II gets 8 seconds per tier.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    Koga Hatsuburi +2 augment appears to be broken. I got 10% damage increase with both Ni and San spells:
    Ni: 281 -> 309
    San: 427 -> 469

Koga Kyahan +2 augment seems to be broken too, or the change in cast time is so minuscule that it doesn't matter. I'd go with the former since the above isn't really working properly either.

Koga Hakama +2 doesn't increase the amount of HP you reraise with, so I can only assume it increases the damage. Whoop-de-fucking-do.

For those 3 of you who were always curious as to what Nagi does, it gives you reraise if you Mijin Gakure and you reraise with 100% HP instead of 50%. El-oh-el.
    can you try and get the unaugmented koga hatsuburi+2 from the moogle? Or are you accounting for the increased ninjutsu damage on it with that 10% (it was 5% for nq/+1, right?)?

Enhances "Chakra" effect III on melee gloves +2 ups the vit modifier to 2.8 (3.8 with AF body); Will update if there's any increase in the amount of HP invigorate restores, but it doesn't increase the HP/tick (still 20). I'm stupid. They increase the HP/tick to 20 with 5/5 invigorate.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Angon naked: -20%
    Angon w/ Wyrm Gauntlets+2= -25% Def

Healing Breath w/Wyrm Armet NQ = 434
    Healing Breath w/ Wyrm Armet+2 HBIII is 503

Elemental Breath base: 225
    Elemental Breath w/ ArmetNQ: 250
    Elemental breath w/Armet+2: 260

Deep Breathing+HBIII naked= 543
    Deep Breathing+HBIII w/ NQ armet=701
    Deep Breathing+HBIII w/armet+2(must keep in mind armet+2 enhance Breath AND DB):902

Spirit Surge with Wyrm Mail+2: 1min 20second duration(A second Jump during Spirit Surge is now possible with 5/5 Jump Recast merits!!!)

Healing Breath III with full Wyvern HP gear and +2 armet: 743
    Healing Breath III with full Wyvern HP gear and +2 armet with deep breathing:1288

Dia III duration+10 seconds with +2 hat.

Reraise with Slow2 naked= 1:00->1:17
    Reraise with Slow2 w/ Chapeau+2 = 1:00->1:17

Konda

Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    Enhances "Chakra" effect III on melee gloves +2 ups the vit modifier to 2.8 (3.8 with AF body); Will update if there's any increase in the amount of HP invigorate restores, but it doesn't increase the HP/tick (still 20).
    i thought it was 10/tick?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

given the pattern of the enhancements being related to the number of merits, be sure to include how many merits you have with JAs/JTs you're testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Konda View Post
    i thought it was 10/tick?
    I..... durp. Well then they make it 20 HP/tick at 5/5 (probably +2/merit, will check that in a minute)

Also, which moogle is it that's handing out the free magians/r/m/e? am I just blind, or was that a joke and I got wooshed?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Someone could test the "Adds "Enhances 'Warrior's Charge' effect" on WAR AF2 Legs please ? still dont know if it increase duration, decrease recast time or give 2 DA or something else.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dro View Post
    Someone could test the "Adds "Enhances 'Warrior's Charge' effect" on WAR AF2 Legs please ? still dont know if it increase duration, decrease recast time or give 2 DA or something else.
    My gut tells me it's probably an increase to double attack damage, but it's a bit lower on my list of shit to test (getting all the really simple ones out of the way first)

edit: lolmantra buff is an additional +2% per merit for a cap of HP+30% and Invigorate is +2 HP/tick per merit; with gloves; 12hp/tick at 1/5, 20hp/tick at 5/5

can you try and get the unaugmented koga hatsuburi+2 from the moogle? Or are you accounting for the increased ninjutsu damage on it with that 10% (it was 5% for nq/+1, right?)?
    The augment specifically says Elemental Ninjutsu III, but then I figured it might be mistakenly applying to all ninjutsu.

With the plain +2 still get +10 MAB (NQ was indeed +5 MAB), so the ninjutsu damage increase on the mask increased and the augment is borked.

This was done with 1/5 merits.

Retested with 5/5, same result: +10MAB.

With Koga Tekko +2, I casted 70 Utsusemis and saved 27. Small sample size and all that, but it looks to me the proc rate is about the same, so then I tested Futae.

The augment allows NTE to apply to Futae.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

mmmmm, someone should go do the blm hat rq to see if it actually increases AM2 damage at all. If it doesn't, they may have simply fucked up MAB across the board.

Nothing: 4.7/hit
    Iga Zukin: 4.6/hit
    Iga Zukin + Suppa: 4.5/hit
    Koga Hakama +2: 4.5/hit

Koga Hakama +2 is likely Dual Wield +10.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Empathy increases buff duration it seems but still unsure. Strafe enhancement doesn't increase damage but might have a different effect other than +m.acc.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Unconfirmed but someone told me the warrior charge buff lets it last for another strike.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Terpsichore does only add 1 finishing move at 95, and it adds it regardless of Presto or not (so you get 3 without and 4 with Presto).

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Blm hat seems to work;
    Flare II (1/5): 1220 w/o hat (INT 100, vs saplings in batallia); 1267 w/ moldy (accounts for +5 MAB on the hat); 1305 w/ hat (moldy removed)
    Flood II (5/5 to account for day/weather/potency merits not mucking with numbers): 1220 w/o hat, 1267 w/ moldy; 1452 w/ hat

Enhanced No Foot Rise on dnc relic body +2 looks pretty sweet; 1/5 merits: 1 FM and 5% TP; 5/5: 5 FM and 25% TP, doesn't look like you can increase the TP gain with Store TP though, gave the same TP return /nin and /sam w/ extra +10 storeTP. But with this, 5/5 NFR+ RF merits = 100% TP, even before charis gear.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I hate to make "OMGTEST" requests, but I dont have access to test server...lol

Could someone check if the Overwhelm bonus on sam BD is worth it?
    What Dnc BD does to NFR? (lower recast?)
    RNG hands with Flashy Shot? (damage bonus or lower recast?)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Unconfirmed but someone told me the warrior charge buff lets it last for another strike.
    does that mean you can use both charges on one ws ?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

no idea wtf mirage shalwar +2 does, but it doesn't give 5 more set points. Or any set points at all regardless of 1/5 or 5/5