BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    The PS3 version was COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE. It might as well have been Xbox 360 only.
    You're wrong #whatsnew

It might have been at start but it got patched and it was goooood.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You guys do realize that if it wasn't for Nintendo this game wouldn't even exist right?
    Sega does not care about Bayonetta and they don't want to publish the sequel so Nintendo is doing it, they basically saved the franchise. It's either WiiU exclusive or nothing and I'll gladly take this alternative.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post

But it wasn't, and it was patched to be playable. No doubt that the game was better on the 360, but to say it was completely unplayable just shows how little you played it. Either way, P+ fucked up the PS3 version, not Sony, so they have only themselves to blame for it
    Wrong on both counts. The patch only sped up load times. Framerate is still shit-awful. Thus why I sold my PS3 copy and got the 360 version. And Sega did the port, not Platinum.

You assume I never played it, for some reason, but you're wrong. The reason I'm not upset is because I don't have a problem buying another console to play it.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Denmark Holland
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Rumors float around that Microsoft is trying to land the exclusive on CoD for it's next Gen console...people claim this could be what moves systems for them, Nintendo lands the exclusive on Bayonetta to sell it's next Gen console....people claim everyone involved is a money grubbing whore that sold their soul for profit and demand action. lol........

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Probably because theres a new fucking CoD out every year and no one will even be able to tell the difference if they skip over one versus a sequel for a game that people have been hoping for for a while.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Because noone with a brain gives a shit about CoD since we've gotten 1 every year already, meanwhile there's been 1 Bayonetta.

I thought "hardcore" gamers owned all systems anyway since they were so hardcore. If so, then does the system even matter in the end since you can just buy for whatever it lands on? A new console hasn't dropped in 6+ years so you can't say not everyone can afford more than one console.

The only problem here would be from people who just flat out don't want anything to do with Nintendo.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by GentaiShinigami View Post
    I thought "hardcore" gamers owned all systems anyway since they were so hardcore. If so, then does the system even matter in the end since you can just buy for whatever it lands on? A new console hasn't dropped in 6+ years so you can't say not everyone can afford more than one console.

The only problem here would be from people who just flat out don't want anything to do with Nintendo.
    Why do you have to be a hardcore gamer to want to play bayonetta? I own a PS3 and I'm happy with it and I have no interest in the Wii-U. Bayonetta 2 is not enough of a reason for me to consider buying a brand new system I have no interest in. That doesn't mean I can't be upset that the sequel is being moved from a system the first game was originally out for. If the first game had been a Wii exclusive, then I wouldn't have cared at all because I would've probably never played it.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Shit I try to own each new system so I don't become a drone to specific console. Console racism yo

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by GentaiShinigami View Post
    A new console hasn't dropped in 6+ years so you can't say not everyone can afford more than one console.
    wait unless your giving money out
    how do you know what people can and can not afford? Didn't you hear the US is in a depression?

Xo nobody is mad that nintendo made the sequel

Erybody mad that nintendo is cockblocking the rest of us from enjoying a "sequel of a multi-platform released game". Unless we give them money for a system we have no desire to buy.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    wait unless your giving money out
    how do you know what people can and can not afford? Didn't you hear the US is in a depression?
    Recession -- and that's over now. http://articles.marketwatch.com/2010...-james-poterba

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    your just using textbook shit. step up your game son
    Speaking of textbooks; that grammar!

So no one has saved up for their favorite hobby in 6+ years? Wow, times are rough but if they are that rough you shouldn't be crying over Bayonetta being on WiiU since it would be over 1/6 the systems cost by itself.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    You knew what i ment!

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Because noone with a brain gives a shit about CoD since we've gotten 1 every year already, meanwhile there's been 1 Bayonetta.
    Hay now, my gurl loves Zombies every other year

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The point is that the first one didn't sell well at all and Sega doesn't care about it. In fact this game was cancelled months ago by Sega. Nintendo is the only reason we're even getting it and also why it's exclusive... they're paying for the game otherwise it wouldn't even release.
    So it's not WiiU exclusive vs multi... it's WiiU or nothing at all.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    The point is that the first one didn't sell well at all and Sega doesn't care about it. In fact this game was cancelled months ago by Sega. Nintendo is the only reason we're even getting it and also why it's exclusive... they're paying for the game otherwise it wouldn't even release.
    The first Bayonetta sold over a million copies, close to 1.5 million worldwide, thats pretty good.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    The first Bayonetta sold over a million copies, close to 1.5 million here, unsure of japanese numbers, so for a newer IP it sold pretty well.
    Not good enough for Sega obviously otherwise why would they cancel the sequel?

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Not good enough for Sega obviously otherwise why would they cancel the sequel?
    Why did Sega make a bad business decision? How much time do you have, cause the reasoning goes back a long way

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

then fuck it can keep it
    still not getting a wiiu any damn time soon

At the time sega announced bayonetta had passed 1m sales Mario+Sonic Winter games had sold 5.6m so to sega I'm sure that was not acceptable numbers. According to VGchartz its sold 1.9m lifetime worldwide now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast