Closed Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Xushin [Ragnarok]->Xushin [Odin]

Hello!
    I'm here for warn other players about Xushin's actions

Two days Xushin asked me 1M so he could buy Amaltheia Leather for his aegis, he said he was going to give me money back once he sold his Kraken Club.

Yesterday a friend named Articuno told me that xushin left the server and transfered to odin, so i verified the information and infact on FFXAH I found his account on odin. I cant post the link cause i have less than 10 posts, but you can search for him, He has the same name on both ragnarok and odin (xushin) so its very easy to find him.

I'm not worried about 1M gils lost since I have ebisu and much more money on me, I'm shocked cause xushin was a really old friends of mine and I didnt expected something like that from him.

Don't trust xushin this is what I can say to you all, I warned you!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Our LS was working on his Almace and he left without warning. We didn't finish it though.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yes infact i contacted one of your ls for inform u that he left with the almace u all were giving him. I lost 1M and your ls lost an Almace luckly it was 80 only when he left

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

double posted cause of lag im sorry!

inb4 bigsyke stalking these posts

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Who the hell borrows 1m and server jumps? That's like crossing state lines after skipping the bill at dinner.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    Who the hell borrows 1m and server jumps? That's like crossing state lines after skipping the bill at dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by akron666 View Post
    I'm not worried about 1M gils lost since I have ebisu and much more money on me, I'm shocked cause xushin was a really old friends of mine and I didnt expected something like that from him.
    As I wrote on my first post I don't care of the gils since with ebisu I can farm much more than 1m...
    What matter for me is let you all know about xushin's actions... so please Lyall dont make stupid posts.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

He wasn't paying it towards you...I don't think.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

inb4 shitstorm/lolakron/etc

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

I was wondering if there was more to the story with less to do with you, is what I meant. 1m is too small to spend real life money on to skip town with, so maybe there's something else going on. Maybe he borrowed 1m from everyone he knew or something? Anyone else got any info here?

Just doesn't click.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

He left cause he joined a new shell, idk if he got money from other guys (and i dont think he did after i talked to him on msn). Anyway im glad to inform you that the investigation is ended and this is the result (the file has been sent from xushin to me when i logged on msn):

=== Area: Mordion Gaol ===

[02:02:57][GM]Jitorio : Greetings today Xushin, I am GM Jitorio. Thank you for meeting me here today.

[02:03:14]Xushin : Hello, Jitorio

[02:03:26][GM]Jitorio : However unfortunatly you have been brought here as you have been found in violation of the Terms or Service for

[02:03:44][GM]Jitorio : fraud due to your breaking an agreement for 1 million gil that you had made with another player earlier.

[02:03:53]Xushin : ohh im talking to him

[02:04:06]Xushin : he's a friend and miss understandment

[02:04:29][GM]Jitorio : And we would ask that you please trade me the 1 million gil that they had traded to you.

[02:04:36]Xushin : sure

[02:04:38]You offer to trade with Jitorio.

[02:04:49]Xushin : was a very big miss understandment

[02:04:58]Xushin : a friend of mine was gonna pay him back =/

[02:05:08]ŠTrade complete.

[02:05:19][GM]Jitorio : Thank you very much for your cooperation, and for trading the gil.

[02:05:20]Xushin : i'm very sorry for the mistake ;x

[02:05:25]Xushin : sure

[02:06:24][GM]Jitorio : Now as this was your first violation for Tradescam/fraud, as this time your account will be suspended until

[02:06:31][GM]Jitorio : 00:00 PDT on 09/09/2011.

[02:06:48]Xushin : but it wasn't a violation if he got me wrong :S

[02:07:10]Xushin : he's talking to me right now saying why i got jailed lol

[02:07:29][GM]Jitorio : Because we found evidence of your intent to scam the player, and the inten would be the violation.

[02:07:45][GM]Jitorio : I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. And I will let you know that any further

[02:08:06][GM]Jitorio : violations would lead to additional action being taken on your account, e.g. review for termination. So please do

[02:08:19][GM]Jitorio : keep that in mind, as it would not be fun to be terminated at all.

[02:08:29]Xushin : Yeah alright

[02:09:04][GM]Jitorio : I do thank you again for the cooperation that you have shown here. And what will occur now is I

[02:09:16][GM]Jitorio : will return you to your home point and from there the suspension will be processed.

I got back my money (from the GM) and he got suspended...
    Nothing else to say and this should prevent the storm of haters in this post. I wish you the best luck in game Good Luck!

Ushikirimaru

nah he jumped server w/o paying back because it was urgent that's all i know him, he paid a GM 1mil to give it back and sent SS to Akron on MSN lol, was a miss understanding and he sorted it out with Akron

apparently he couldn't DB because he didn't know if he did, Gils will not be lost upon transfer that's all ;p

I'll let Akron confirm this ^^ he did got suspended for this however XD guess Akron really jumped the gun on this one hehe

cheers^^

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yes i can confirm what ushi is saying. When i talked to Xushin on msn he explained me what rly happened. And he also told me the same ushi wrote on the post above mine: he didnt sent money to DB cause he wasn't soon about what was going to happen if he Dbed them and transfered. No shame on Xushin, over 5 years playing togheter with him and we got a miss comunication... we clarified our actions each other and solved our little dram on msn. This post can be closed .

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

solved our 5 years playing together by getting him banned for 4 days

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Since the issue was resolved gonna lock this before needless back n' forth.