Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I really hope they put International stuff in this, because I've played FFX too many times as it is but never with all the Dark Aeons and stuff.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

If they do it using the International Version, I'll be torn. On one hand I never got to do that content, on the other .... I'd totally want my save file from the PS2 US version where I rewrote 80% of the damn sphere grid ... so so many hours.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

I already have FFX in HD... It's called an emulator. Gimme some 5-9 please.

145 hours on my PS2 save. Still have the memory card in my bookbag. Deleted the sphere grid and replaced it with +4 nodes. All stats are maxed except Luck (which is near impossible to max).

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I'm just so excited, I just couldn't get enough of Meg Ryan, I mean tidus the first time and the terribleness that was Seymore, the dumb assness of Yuna and the 6000 ass shots of Rikku where I thank god that the FBI doesn't come knocking on my door while playing the fucking game.

But hey, maybe HD lulu's titties will help sell the game more, can't go wrong there, right?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    what he said, not going to be surprised if 12 follows soon after
    This is actually the better news I gleaned from this. If they're willing to give X this treatment, they may certainly be willing to give XII this treatment which is the one I'm hoping for more.

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I want international + X-2 last mission as a bundle, never got to play the international versions and always wanted too. 250hr+ for both games and would gladly do it again.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I hope its the international version. Will make me very happy

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Buying it just for mobile blitzball. I fucking love that game like bears fucking love cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    bears fucking love cocaine.
    I'll be sure to remember that next time I'm out in the woods lol

Dunno if I'll buy this, I played X to death and did everything already. Maybe for nostalgia though, been a while since I experienced the story.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I'll be sure to remember that next time I'm out in the woods lol

Dunno if I'll buy this, I played X to death and did everything already. Maybe for nostalgia though, been a while since I experienced the story.
    I bet there'll be some new content at the very least. SE usually adds stuff to ports that have some value.

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    I'll play this if they get a new VA for Tidus and take out the worst cutscene ever conceived (you know the one).
    HA HA HA HA

?

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I really don't see why everyone has such a problem with that scene, it's meant to be awkward, so it was. The laughs sound so terrible because they're being forced...on purpose.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I don't think it was meant to be terribly awkward, uncomfortable, and stupid. Yes, we all know the laughs were forced on purpose, but it doesn't change how fucking horrible the scene was.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    I really don't see why everyone has such a problem with that scene, it's meant to be awkward, so it is. The laughs sound so terrible because they're being forced...on purspose.
    It's still very bad writing. It brings nothing to the narrative either and is a little alienating.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    It brings nothing to the narrative either and is a little alienating.
    It actually does considering Yuna is faking all the time. You just don't see the point until you reach the Albhed base.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze View Post
    I already have FFX in HD... It's called an emulator. Gimme some 5-9 please.

145 hours on my PS2 save. Still have the memory card in my bookbag. Deleted the sphere grid and replaced it with +4 nodes. All stats are maxed except Luck (which is near impossible to max).
    Wasn't there a luck sphere + fortune sphere you can keep obtaining from Calm Lands Monster Arena bosses? I remember nearly maxing out luck.

Speaking of which I don't understand why they don't really do anything like Monster Arena for other RPGs. It's so simple but provides lots of replay value (you get to fight hard bosses over and over again. Fun). It doesn't have to be Monster Arena exactly, just some place where you can keep fighting strong bosses (a variety of them) over and over again just for fun or for leveling up.

Also for some reason someone decided that you shouldn't level up doing that in Kingdom Hearts II (of course there was a much faster leveling method but still who was the party pooper and decided Colosseum shouldn't provide exp?).

But yeah this is good news as this may possibly mean FF10-2 and FF12 international release too if FF10 does well.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I'm so excited.. but then I remembered how painful it was to get Lulu's ultimate weapon and I got depressed........

Only done it once, but would have to do it again so I'd have a save file on the PS3 with it..
    i though onion knight was easy wasn't that chocobo mini game a pain in the balls :/

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    i though onion knight was easy wasn't that chocobo mini game a pain in the balls :/
    Nearly threw my controller at the tv several times doing that choco mini game.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Choco game was so annoying because it was very luck based, you needed a good balloon placement and to avoid getting a shitty bird pattern and the odds of both of those things happening was stupid low.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I always found it weird how people hated that mini-game. I played through the game like 3 or 4 times and I never remember spending too much time on it (yeah, getting frustrated sometimes, true, but I can be really impatient and all of these quests tend to get on your nerve after some time :D), while e.g. lightning dodging made me want to scratch my eyes out. And I think the butterflies were the worst for me... ;<