+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Never personally had problems with anything except that fucking choco game, everything else was simple.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Never personally had problems with anything except that fucking choco game, everything else was simple.
    same after the first couple of goes everything else went smoothly but the chocobo game i must have spent a good 4-5 hours on that thing before the game felt sorry for me

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I'll be sure to remember that next time I'm out in the woods lol
    Oh yeah, that shit'll save your life someday.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Lightning dodging I just seemed to randomly make mistakes when I was somewhere in the 100s and would want to smash my TV..

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Yep, I think I made it to like 150-ish and screwed up and just said fuck it.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

JP tidus is a crow

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Omg I hated the butterflies. The rest were nothing in comparison

I never understood why Square chose to slap the International subtitle on their extended content Final Fantasy games. They never fucking get released anywhere but in Japan.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    I never understood why Square chose to slap the International subtitle on their extended content Final Fantasy games. They never fucking get released anywhere but in Japan.
    The FFX International version was released in EU. I've done the Dark Aeons and they were fun.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The original JP release of FF7 did not include confrontations with Ruby or Emerald Weapons. The NA/PAL territory releases did. Then Squaresoft released this NA port a second time with Weapon fights and English dialogue in Japan; it became FF7 International. Newer "International" titles retain the name since they offer fresh content from foreign launches to the JP audience (usually English voice acting from the NA/PAL releases and innumerable other DLC-worthy stuff).

For FF10 International, however, the "updated" version ported back to Japan as the International version was the EU/PAL version, NOT the NA version. Therefore North America has only played their original build of the game without any extra funsies.

Here just read this it'll clarify everything.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's called international simply because it includes all the content and changes added to the US version (if any) and has English voices.
    Of course while they're at it they add more stuff to make us suffer lol.
    FFX really is the only case of an Int. version getting released outside of Japan simply because it took them 1 damn year to localize the game here.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    Because the EU version got the extra content first in this instance. Japanese version got the "International" rerelease with that added content. Same with FF7, NA/EU got extra stuff, so Japan got a rerelease with the added content. Their "XIII International" technically didn't get released anywhere else (since we don't have an easy mode), but the game is English dubbed which still lends itself to the name. Don't think they released any other International games, but I might be forgetting something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Because the EU version got the extra content first in this instance. Japanese version got the "International" rerelease with that added content. Same with FF7, NA/EU got extra stuff, so Japan got a rerelease with the added content. Their "XIII International" technically didn't get released anywhere else (since we don't have an easy mode), but the game is English dubbed which still lends itself to the name. Don't think they released any other International games, but I might be forgetting something.
    Ok well, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks Kiara.

Spoiler: show
    I still dislike them for not bringing over Final Mix+ though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You're forgetting X-2 International+ Last Mission (best Int. version ever released with tons of additional content+ more storyline) and FFXII International Zodiac Job System (not that great, mainly because the FFXII team was busy with Revenant Wings and couldn't work on it).
    Either way if any other game is getting an HD treatment I really hope they release all this content over here, especially X-2.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Edit: double post.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    FFXII International Zodiac Job System (not that great, mainly because the FFXII team was busy with Revenant Wings and couldn't work on it).
    It's vastly superior to the original, even if there's not much new content.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    It's vastly superior to the original, even if there's not much new content.
    I was comparing it to X-2.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i've never had a problem with the lightning dodge game, got it in one try the last time i played through the game. fuck that chocobo game though, i don't think i've ever managed to beat that.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Chocobo mini-game was the bane of all existence. Even dodging lightning paled in comparison (and that was easy if you kept a rhythm and paused every ~25-30 strikes to recover).

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    Chocobo mini-game was the bane of all existence. Even dodging lightning paled in comparison (and that was easy if you kept a rhythm and paused every ~25-30 strikes to recover).
    I got through Chocobo, never got through 200 lightning strikes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast