+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Person of Interest     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Haha, the ending was the awesome. I love that Leon keeps showing up. I noticed Finch's number in the ending wasn't a 555 number, kinda wanna call it and see if it's real..

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Need a tertiary main character? Get the girl that cancelled a show by getting preggers irl!!!

Females kill shows in this genre...

P.S. a chubby balding, curly-haired nemesis is not very interesting...

who cancelled what show?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

The girl they had star in the last ep got her last show "life" starring the guy from Homeland, cancelled by getting pregnant and sitting out spare the neck up in the second season.

LOL well, I do like her as an actress, and since she is not going to be a Major character but a secondary recurring one, I doubt it will have any effect on the show. Also "females kill shows in this genre" So fucking sexist. Blame the writers and producers. Right now one of the main characters in the Mentalist is pregnant, they are basically writing and shooting around it.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    LOL well, I do like her as an actress, and since she is not going to be a Major character but a secondary recurring one, I doubt it will have any effect on the show. Also "females kill shows in this genre" So fucking sexist. Blame the writers and producers. Right now one of the main characters in the Mentalist is pregnant, they are basically writing and shooting around it.
    Not inherently, it's just, they get pregnant. That's a big reason why Alias got cancelled, the Mentalist is taking a hit but luckily it's just THE secondary female char that's been written out in that show.

Good female characters are good in the genre, but then they kill the show if they get written out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryr View Post
    The girl they had star in the last ep got her last show "life" starring the guy from Homeland, cancelled by getting pregnant and sitting out spare the neck up in the second season.
    She was also in Chicago Fire for a while too.

But it's nice to see what happens on the other side of the number for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    She was also in Chicago Fire for a while too.

But it's nice to see what happens on the other side of the number for a change.
    Yup keep reading rave reviews on this episode, one of the best pieces of television recently.

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Truly fantastic show. Seeing the WatchDog trailer / gameplay from the PS4 launch reminded me of this show.

Dunno how this doesnt have more pages and people discussing it.

I think it's a very niche show, you gotta be into the whole action man + geek squad team up to really enjoy it and appreciate some of the little things that make this show.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Well, for the most part, this show doesn't have much to discuss. It has its typical formula episodes most of the time where the main storyline may progress a little or not at all. Doesn't really provide much discussion.

I do love this show though and watch it every week. This most recent episode was quite amazing.

Today was great, so much going on! I have to disagree on not having much to discuss

1, anyone else noticed the glitches that are becoming apparent when they show the machines surveillance?
    2, whats happening in 540 hrs!!!
    3, more Shaw please.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Sweeps needs to hurry up and get here, omg. And Shaw going after Root needs to be it's own spinoff, I would watch that in a heartbeat~

The ending sequence actually hilighted something that really bothers me in shows and movies -- people having very sensitive conversations out in open public. I understand why they do it for the sake of not having everything occurring in closed off spaces, but how close Finch and Reese were to the other guy was just.. grrr.... I'm assuming their group is evil, but something about that last conversation makes me wonder if they're people who just oppose the idea of the government having complete surveillance over the population. Yes, their means are definitely evil, but perhaps the means justify the ends?

Since the machine is an AI shouldn't it be able to fix itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Nullibicity View Post
    Since the machine is an AI shouldn't it be able to fix itself?
    I duno, good question, but I find I cannot fix myself sometimes either lol. Depends on the virus!

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Sweeps needs to hurry up and get here, omg. And Shaw going after Root needs to be it's own spinoff, I would watch that in a heartbeat~

The ending sequence actually hilighted something that really bothers me in shows and movies -- people having very sensitive conversations out in open public. I understand why they do it for the sake of not having everything occurring in closed off spaces, but how close Finch and Reese were to the other guy was just.. grrr.... I'm assuming their group is evil, but something about that last conversation makes me wonder if they're people who just oppose the idea of the government having complete surveillance over the population. Yes, their means are definitely evil, but perhaps the means justify the ends?
    Oh man it bugs the hell out of me that both Finch and Reese are constantly talking to themselves in public, and they don't seem to be very quiet. That aside though, I don't care cause show is fucking amazing.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

who's sweeps?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

If Sarah Shahi is just a fulltimer soon by life would be great.

Ben from Lost
    Whiskey from Dollhouse
    Kate from Fairly Legal

3 of my favorite characters. <333

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    If Sarah Shahi is just a fulltimer soon by life would be great.

Ben from Lost
    Whiskey from Dollhouse
    Kate from Fairly Legal

3 of my favorite characters. <333
    And the motherfucking Count of Monte Cristo. Dollhouse was so good, if we could only get Topher from Dollhouse as well then it would be fucking perfect.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I love Count of MC, I just can't think of him as anything but passion of christ lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast