+ Reply to Thread
    Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Rogue PvE discussion(for 1.5!)

Thought I would ask you gentlemen what would be the best way to gear for PvE and also in light of the new 1.5 patch that we could also discuss new and interesting specs and rotations.

I'm looking to wait till I'm rank8 before I do some pve which should be in the next week or so but in the mean time does anyone have any suggestions for gearing up? I have 2x 25 hit rings, 36hit neck, 30hit bow and 3x 13 hit enchants on weapons with the 2x 18 hit runes on head and pants for a total of 191 hit in full PvP gear(in the other slots).

The question is what pieces can I replace for some more hit without losing synergy crystal bonus but boost my hit up to 250ish. I could get the +20 hit essence from the vendors but I think there are better options.

I won't ask for a spec since everything changes in a matter of days but I've been hearing 51MM is a contender for the top spot.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Gloves and head are the only ones you should replace. Short of raiding or doing experts, i'm not sure if there are crafted alternatives.

As far as builds go, we won't really know til Wed, but i'm hoping for a viable NB build for PVE.

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    Gloves and head are the only ones you should replace. Short of raiding or doing experts, i'm not sure if there are crafted alternatives.

As far as builds go, we won't really know til Wed, but i'm hoping for a viable NB build for PVE.
    What would you suggest in their place?