+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

haven't watched any yet but skimmed a few posts to see how people were liking it.

How would peeps compare it to past seasons so far?

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    haven't watched any yet but skimmed a few posts to see how people were liking it.

How would peeps compare it to past seasons so far?
    It's way too early to say. First couple episodes of season 3 were really good then took a huge shit (imo). First season was pretty strong all-around. 2nd season I'd say was pretty good all-around as well.

Overall, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Renewed for Season 5 already, lol https://screen.yahoo.com/american-ho...132301057.html

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

it's only episode 2 so I'll still give it a few more but I'm leaning on the "don't like it" fence. The singing bit in S2 was fun and unique. The song in the 1st episode was kind of cool but if singing is going to be a regular thing, it just kills the thriller/horror aspect for me. I don't exactly know where the story will lead but at the same time everything seems rather obvious, story-wise. Feel like they're trying to force the horror or grim aspect of the series. S1 and 2 flowed more naturally to me.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yea the musical numbers are killing me. The fiona apple song during the time period this show is supposedely set in (presumeably 1950s) killed any chance of emersion in the last episode. Still gonna watch cause murder clown just got a little bit more interesting with his spoiled manbaby accomplice.

But I could do without almost the entirety of the rest of the show. None of it has compelled me to watch more except murder clown.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Eh, this is my first season watching and I'm kinda underwhelmed. The flipper boy is a decent actor, and now that his dad? is there things might pick up. The whole Meep thing was messed up, but nothing about this show screams horror, it's mostly just gross =/.

I liked this episode, however, the singing shit has got to stop...

Don't turn this into a horror Glee; just stupid

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Eh, this is my first season watching and I'm kinda underwhelmed. The flipper boy is a decent actor, and now that his dad? is there things might pick up. The whole Meep thing was messed up, but nothing about this show screams horror, it's mostly just gross =/.
    You're missing out then. The earlier seasons, especially the first, were some of the best imo. Didnt care for last season(though it had its moments) and this new season is the same.

Id recommend watching the other earlier seasons before this one so you can appreciate the show for what it was, instead of what its slowly becoming =/

BG Level

I actually really liked the song sung at the end of the episode.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

the clown is the horror.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Really enjoyed this episode. Next one should be excellent as it's supposed to delve into the clowns history.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

1st season for me as well besides a couple reruns from s3 before this aired. I liked the witch shit better

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This last episode was really good, I was on the fence but I'm in it now.

I'm stuck in my ways and apparently do not have my ear to the street for new music but something my pal at the job pointed out was that the songs they're singing are modern, sung in an old fashion. Dude was irritated about that, which i get but I have to say... Jessica Lang's old ass got down with that tune (the one that summoned Two face.) I should probably read up and find out if she really sang that but for the sake of good television idc, I'ma roll with it.

Also, I hope when it's all said and done, Maid is the one to kill that yuppy fucking awful.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

This weeks episode was GREAT, if the rest of the season keeps up like that one then this'll be great.

Ya, this last episode made up for the other two...

I have a feeling the series will get a lot more interesting when they start to show the backstories of the characters

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Disagree. Gave it 3 episodes but GF and I decided to delete it from our scheduled records. The writing continues to disappoint, and somehow they think we want a song every episode.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

he probably just misses doing Glee. or is that still on?

BG Level

Spoiler: show
    Pretty pissed they killed off the clown. Well - maybe he'll be back - as they seem to be setting those characters that were dead up for something. The whiny kid that put the clown mask on at the end and killed the maid is far from being a decent replacement. He's just an annoying douchebag lol.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Almost dropped this show, but two face saved it for me and the gf. Whether he returns or not idk, the loss of Twisty makes me wonder how the annoying kid can handle being the big baddy, especially since flipper boys story doesn't interest me much.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Last episode was way better than the 1st couple