Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

so uh...
    Spoiler: show
    they just killed the only reason i was still watching... i doubt murder clown will be on the show much more in any murdering capacity since he has "been taken to the other side" by this two faced musical loving demon.

just so sad about the whole thing. i'll probably watch the next episode to see if theres any mention of him but if not that will probably be it.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

We still have a murder clown, just the one we deserve not the one we need.

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Article about how every season is connected.

http://www.eonline.com/news/593947/y...ook-na-eonline

Contains a couple spoilers for this season and next, so read at your own risk.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

just what is going on, are we seeing flashbacks of stuff that happens later?

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    just what is going on, are we seeing flashbacks of stuff that happens later?
    I think it was a potential future or something. The phone call scene close to the end was extremely unnatural sounding

My moneys on strongbad getting together with the long-dicked trickster. Match made in heaven <3

The show is getting better and better for me... The whole flashforward/back/fantasy was really interesting

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bella Donna
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I'm not quite understanding all the hatred right now. Granted, I was heart broken by the last death in the show. ;_; My favorite character... sniff... But anyways, I am not disappointed with the show at all. I'm a little tired of the singing, but it doesn't happen enough to bother me much more beyond that. Although some characters are being a bit predictable (Elsa) and even a bit dense about the situation (Elsa again), I'm enjoying the unexpected twists and turns.

I doubt pretty boy dandy will last long as one of the villains and bet they'll twist his situation around in some new wicked way or procure some other new unexpected evil. Getting in depth on the stories of each freak is a reasonable route in my mind. It's likely to have some amusing results. I certainly found Seal boy's story interesting at the end where his girlfriend was "freaked up". I really wish they had elaborated on Ma Petite's story by now.... ;_______;
    At any rate, it seems unfair to so harshly judge a show before it's even finished.
    Also, try not to keep favorites because I'm sure most everyone is going to die. O____________O;;
    Except for Pepper of course... She has a date with the Asylum at some point after this.

Because this season seems so boring to me, I went back and have been re-binge watching season 2; Asylum

IMO, I think it's the best season of them all. Lily Rabe's acting as Sister Mary Eunice is superb.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Poor Pepper and Jimmy's hands.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

didn't even know pepper was a girl lol. Thought they were both male freaks before that episode.
    How the fuck did he get jimmy's hands...

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    didn't even know pepper was a girl lol. Thought they were both male freaks before that episode.
    How the fuck did he get jimmy's hands...
    Convinced Jimmy to sell his hands for a lawyer I'd say. At least that is what I thought right away after the jail scene. How he did that I don't know, surely the cops wouldn't left them hack them off?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

why would jimmy even agree to that lol. Maybe they are someone else's lobster hands tho.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Bump.

I'll preface this by saying, I didn't see last night's episode as I was still catching up from having to TV for two weeks.

Overall, I'm really disappointed with this season so far. It picked up some good steam in the middle, and we found out Pepper's backstory and how she gets to be in Asylum, but overall I feel like there are too many things happening without any coherence.

What's with NPH getting added so late. At this point in past seasons we've had a lot of shit hitting the fan and closing out, but now we're adding another character.

I don't know. Just not impressed.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

god dammit I hate it when they kill off the hot chicks...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Esmeralda's death was kinda shocking... but halfway the episode, by the end of it with everything that was going on it was kinda uneventful

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Season 5 to be a "Reinvention" of the series says FX Networks CEO John Landgraf
    I know what [the premise for season 5] is, but I can’t [say]. I have to let [series boss] Ryan [Murphy] do his thing on that. But it’s very different.

One of the things I love so much about that is that it can be radically, radically reinvented in terms of tone, setting, period, characters, cast… I think there’s going to be an unusually large reinvention in between Book 4 and Book 5 relative to, say, between Book 3 and 4.
    http://tvline.com/2015/01/18/america...jessica-lange/

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Did everyone just give up on this season? I stopped watching like 7 episodes in cause it was just a snoozefest after clown dude died.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Next episode is season finale, this season has been utter shit though. Nothing has even came close to season 1 to me, season 2 was ok but there was way to much going on. 3 was shit also. Glad they are changing things up next season.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Watched last weeks episode last night. Fiancee and I both agree it was too chaotic without anything really binding the story together as a whole.

Seasons 1 and 2 were it as far as this show goes. I'm sure they're changing up the way the show works for the next season because this one was crap.

Ya, something about the season was just off... could never really get me hooked like the previous three

I did like the last episode though, typical AHS kill-off fest