+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

I think the cupcakes were most definitely left there for Bianca. If you relisten to her visit with the doctor at the beginning she mentions sometime about Karen Carpenter. If you look up ipecac syrup on wikipedia you find out that overuse thereof can lead to death. One such famous case was that of...Karen Carpenter....

Then she eats an ipecac cupcakes and gets murdered. It just seems a little too coincidental to not be put there on purpose.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

so anyone think the blonde chick at the start of the 2nd ep

Spoiler: show
    might be constance? thinking that cause she seemed kinda snooty the way constance is.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

This show is fucking amazing.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

i just watched the pilot. shit was cash. im excited to catch up. Dylan Mcdermott is in terrific shape and should totally leave his old used up wife for some young hot piece of ass

also, actress that plays young maid shows titties in true blood.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

HOLY FUCK i so called that girl being dead when she came into the house. My money is she was the one they showed in the flashback with the doctor

Edit: WHAT THE FUCK HE KILLED HER WITH A SHOVEL

HOLY SHIT

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I know right? Out of fucking nowhere with a goddamn shovel of all things, then building a fucking Gazebo, JUST like the old bitch said he would

Quote Originally Posted by Aurara View Post
    I know right? Out of fucking nowhere with a goddamn shovel of all things, then building a fucking Gazebo, JUST like the old bitch said he would
    Thoughts:
    Is the burned face d00d really there? Or is he a figment of Ben's imagination? (Fight Club?). I loved the little slice of backstory with the house and I thought it was really cool adding more "ghosts" to the house...

Next week looks NUTS... Backstory to Tate?

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    Thoughts:
    Is the burned face d00d really there? Or is he a figment of Ben's imagination? (Fight Club?). I loved the little slice of backstory with the house and I thought it was really cool adding more "ghosts" to the house...

Next week looks NUTS... Backstory to Tate?
    I personally think that the burned guy IS there, since he actually murdered his family and was released from prison because he has brain cancer. Also the body he found was the body of the maid that the old lady killed along with her husband

I personally think that the burned guy IS there, since he actually murdered his family and was released from prison because he has brain cancer. Also the body he found was the body of the maid that the old lady killed along with her husband
    Ya, that was interesting

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I seriously did not expect that guy to kill her with a goddamn shovel lol...shit came out of left field.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yeah I thought the bit with the maid and constance in the window, her telling the maid "poor girl, now you're stuck here forever" made lots of other things make sense. For instance why the maid was drugging ben, and subsequently why he kept waking up there where he started digging. Maybe she drugged him so he was more easily influenced, or so she could move him herself, not really sure how ghostly possession is supposed to work hah, the point was she was trying to get him to find her grave so that she could be free from the house. Which makes me wonder if every ghost in the house is "trapped" and their corpse somewhere on the property waiting to be discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by djzombie View Post
    Yeah I thought the bit with the maid and constance in the window, her telling the maid "poor girl, now you're stuck here forever" made lots of other things make sense. For instance why the maid was drugging ben, and subsequently why he kept waking up there where he started digging. Maybe she drugged him so he was more easily influenced, or so she could move him herself, not really sure how ghostly possession is supposed to work hah, the point was she was trying to get him to find her grave so that she could be free from the house. Which makes me wonder if every ghost in the house is "trapped" and their corpse somewhere on the property waiting to be discovered.
    I actually felt bad for the maid when she was looking down from the window, crying.

Demon in the basement:
    Was it wearing the baby's clothes that we saw with the original owners of the house?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yah, I think crazy demon babby is the one from 1922.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

why do you put spoilers around speculation and then not do so for shit that actually happens? christ

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    why do you put spoilers around speculation and then not do so for shit that actually happens? christ
    Oops? I'm sorry for making a mistake

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

After this most recent episode I too think the burned guy is actually alive, but not sure what his motive is yet, because he seems very deceptive every time ben encounters him. The reason I don't think he is a ghost is because we have never ever seen him actually in the house, on the contrary, most of the time we see him ben is out running or someplace away from the house. The confirmed ghosts in the house seem to always be stuck within the confines of the house and the property it sits on. Don't think we've seen any ghosts anyplace else.

Someone explain to me:

Why was the maid drugging Ben? Assuming the drugging was "forcing" him to dig up her body?

Nobody knows, it's just pure speculation at this point. Maybe she needs her body to be found and properly buried before she can move on. Maybe if they find her body and the police investigate they would then discover Constance was responsible and she can finally move on. Whatever the significance around unearthing her remains, Constance has made sure nobody is going to find it any time soon with all that concrete and a gazebo on top of it now.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

that shit was nuts with the gazebo on top of the bodies. also that was a nice looking gazebo. i was tempted to try my hand at building one after i saw it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast