+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level

Also, she said she "hired a fluffer."
    The two gay guys showed up and in a classic case of cliche'd mistaken identity, the wife said "Are you guys the fluffers?" To which they didn't deny, but never said they were.
    I also don't think the real estate lady has actually seen the two gay guys yet since theyve come back as ghosts.
    That just leaves the question of what happened to the real fluffer.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://www.avclub.com/articles/fx-pi...r-story,64285/
    FX has officially ordered a second season of American Horror Story—no surprise here, considering that the Ryan Murphy/Brad Falchuk series is on its way to having FX’s highest-rated first season of any show in the history of the network, as well as storming the lexicon with the words “gimp suit” in a way unseen since Pulp Fiction. The renewal calls for another 13 episodes of the show—though FX president John Landgraf sounds optimistic for more, saying that AHS “will be scaring FX’s viewers to death for many years to come.” Of course, both the network and the show’s creators are keeping mum on whether it will follow through with its original plans to kill off its current cast and bring in a fresh family with each new season. As of now it’s quite possible you’ll spend at least another 13 episodes having a one-sided argument with Connie Britton that any stress her moving might have on her pregnancy is relatively benign compared to, you know, all the murdering.

I'm gradually warming up to the family but I can't imagine how another season with them would work unless they did a 'Beetlejuice' and had the family trying to scare away a new family who moved in. I think it'd be better if they went with a completely new location for a 2nd season. I would hate that there would be no more Constance if that were the case.

Happy Hallowe'en everyone! :D

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Man I wish there where more episodes with Zachary quinto.

Holy shit again...

Zachary Quinto owns

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Adelaide

Spoiler: show
    IMDB has her listed for all 13 episodes

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I wouldn't be surprised if we see addie as a ghost.

also, i wouldn't be surprised if the dog we saw was a ghost already, and hayden really did nuke him - don't really see what purpose it would serve though

Also - ben really needs to start putting some of these pieces together. He's really the only one in his family that has enough information to figure out that hayden's still a corpse, and she's haunting the fuck out of him. He watches the bitch get her face smashed in with a shovel, i guess he didn't witness the actual burial of the body, but both hayden and the burned dude give blatant clues to her current condition.

also - the exchange with hayden and burned guy in the basement has to mean burned guy is not a ghost.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

the ghost walk of shame was awesome

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The pacing of this show is so amazing, every episode has been movie quality. Was crazy seeing Tate's murder victims.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

The pacing of this show is so amazing, every episode has been movie quality. Was crazy seeing Tate's murder victims.
    Was still kind of inexplicable how he didn't know who they were at the end though. I could understand lieing about while violet was around, but he had no reason at the end to lie about not knowing them, no one was around except for him and them, he seemed to genuinely not remember.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

double post ftl

Quote Originally Posted by djzombie View Post
    Was still kind of inexplicable how he didn't know who they were at the end though. I could understand lieing about while violet was around, but he had no reason at the end to lie about not knowing them, no one was around except for him and them, he seemed to genuinely not remember.
    Ever seen "The Others?":

Maybe Tate really didn't "remember" that he killed off a high school. Remember back to episode one when Tate was talking to Ben about his fantasies of shooting up a high school. Similar to the Others, maybe Tate doesn't remember, or chooses not to remember. If I recall, Nicole Kidman didn't remember that she had smothered her children and later killed herself. The family then walked around as ghosts...

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Dissociative amnesia

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's apparent that Tate is not all there. He seems like a nice guy but it was hinted that he had something really bad lurking underneath by his mother when she begged Violet not to mention Addie's death to him.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Didn't one of the high school girls say to Tate "I should be 34 by now" or something along those lines. Wouldn't that make him a ghost too?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It was established early on that Tate was a ghost.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Oh Kate Mara, why you so crazy!

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    It was established early on that Tate was a ghost.
    Not sure if we have any proof he's a ghost as of yet. At first I assumed he was the little midget monster baby thingy, but now we know he's that old lady's son and we have seen a picture of him. Their family seems to have a good report with the house ghosts (well, the house ghosts don't seem to be trying to kill them despite the old lady and addie being in the house alone with them.) So Tate could be alive, but on "friendly" terms with the midget baby monster and used it to attack that girl.

and I'm not saying he isn't a ghost, there's way too many hints and clues to suggest he is, I just think they could easily write it so he is alive.

seems to me like the picture old lady neighbor showed Violet of addie and tate was taken 15+ years ago, shortly before Tate went crazy and shot up his school, then somehow died a violent death in the house. Though that would still mean he is not the little midget baby monster.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What clinches that he is a ghost is when the cheerleader victim said she would've been 34 years old if he hadn't killed her. By that reasoning, so would Tate.

My theory on the babby is it's the one from the 30's(or was it the 20's?), that was kidnapped and cut into pieces. It showed the father reconstructing the body but it remains to be seen if he was able to reanimate it or it was buried in the house somewhere.

Supposedly we will be getting a big "reveal" about Tate's story next week... wish I could find the link, but it was an interview posted on IMDB earlier (willsearch)

Found it!
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/02/am...loween-part-2/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast