+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

any guilds out there that came from ffxi?

basically what the title says. i'd like to know if there is a guardian one preferably.

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

AFAIK no but on Freeholm there is quite a few of us who were FFXI vets, Guardian side of course.

A lot of us are pretty involved in pvp and pve so if you're looking for a new home that drop on by and give me a /tell

I'm Raitoken on Freeholm.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Same, if rai's not on, drop me a line

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

I'll probably try to find someone on this server eventually as well - looking for a change in scenery so I picked up Rift today.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Trying out the free weekend thing... if I can get back into it, I will stay and play along SWTOR.. making a character on Freeholm now.

Wish I new about the free weekend sooner. Might not have been so bored. x.x

Been on XI so little since last sub renewal I almost feel bad for doing it.

Edit: ...and apparently I'd been stripped at some point while unsubbed. Charming!

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Wish I new about the free weekend sooner. Might not have been so bored. x.x

Been on XI so little since last sub renewal I almost feel bad for doing it.

Edit: ...and apparently I'd been stripped at some point while unsubbed. Charming!
    FFXI had its run and it's done.

Abyssea was fun for a while but after finishing my 2nd set of +2 gear I asked myself "whats the point?" and couldn't find a reason to keep playing.

I'm frazzled for my own reasons, but I'll just sum it up simply in saying I lack a clique.

Anyway, went through support and they at least restored some of my cash, but whenever this happened was too long ago for them refill my warehouse, bags, and the metric shit ton of craft mats I'd gathered/synthed. Kind of a morale killer.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Syntex View Post
    AFAIK no but on Freeholm there is quite a few of us who were FFXI vets, Guardian side of course.

A lot of us are pretty involved in pvp and pve so if you're looking for a new home that drop on by and give me a /tell

I'm Raitoken on Freeholm.
    How does your guild work? I've tried out a few but they've either generally died after a few weeks, or people barely talk and hang.

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

Quote Originally Posted by Diamicles View Post
    I'll probably try to find someone on this server eventually as well - looking for a change in scenery so I picked up Rift today.
    got installed and updated and rolled my character yesterday. very good first impressions over the first 3 or so hours of the game. I was initially frustrated because I couldn't get the AI to organize the way I wanted, but after that it was smooth sailing. once I start to get the feel of grouped play - outside of the rift/invasion events - I'll be looking for a guild or w/e to play with.