1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 4 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 4 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: Stats and how they work.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    220 vs 190 off the top of my head, multi target changes things a bit but if I'm not shooting plumes I'm blowing arrows on Garuda.
    also just going off the numbers I pulled from last night's parses 150dmg vs 105dmg light shots that's a 5400 difference in damage between the two bows in favor of flames D: sorry for double phone wouldn't let me edit

not too sure how light shot damage is calculated between bow stats and arrow damage but a 53% increase in base damage + attack would kinda fit those numbers

I'll post one of mine up the next time I'm actually doing it, just doing the math I think 90 vs 120 is much more likely spread between the two lol.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

90 and 120 are still high lol I tried to shoot more just this last fight and only ended up with 48 shots, garuda bow brd did 62. He put on an electrum gorget+1 and his light shot average went up almost 10 points just from that lol I think I throw beans too much

we both need attack gear badly though

tried swapping to some attack power gloves and an electrum+1 choker with the LT bow without the 20acc bonus active and my accuracy dropped very noticeably from capped

great information. greatly appreciated

User was infracted for this post.