BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Emirii Mei
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Ryos and Jengaa - Fenrir

Hello. I would first like to say that I was originally not going to post a warning about these guys and just brush it off. If anything this was more because of Ryos than anything.

In May Yuriki and I made a static. Our static consisted of 6 members. One who dropped out in very early stages and quit the game, so we mainly stayed as a group of 5 until Jengaa's girlfriend wanted to join. She liked playing WHM so we let her join.

So our static consisted of:
    Yuriki, Jengaa, Ryos, Arhtnam, Rhyl, Emirii(me)

We were awesome, we got Yuriki's empy Thwasher pretty quickly, Jengaa's Kannagi, and Ryo's Ukon.

After Ryo's got his Ukon, he ditched us, and so did Jengaa. They were working all along to ditch us when they got their own weapons (confirmed from "friends" on both sides). Through our selflessness and hard work, we got these jerks empys. It was a painful process as well. Jengaa would try to start drama between us and Arhtnam (In /tells). Ryos acted like a little kid half the time, and AFK the other half of the time. He would go afk to "do stuff" and be in another part of the zone entirely while we farmed etc. Except when he got to his empy, he was 100% there then, of course. Jengaa's girlfriend was the worst WHM we have ever had, she didn't listen (her story was that she didn't like to "socialize" in an MMO lol) she never cured, we all died on Itza, and when we confronted her about it, Jengaa got all "white knight" and put us on ignore for the remainder of Ryo's Empy farm.

After Ryos got his Ukon, he was already starting on his 90 without us. That raised red flags. The next static day, we were starting to work on Arhtnam's Kanagi. I searched and Jengaa wasn't in the shell and didn't answer my /tell. Also, Ryos was not in the shell and simply replied "I don't have stones".

Now please correct me if i'm wrong, but if you have a static and know you are going to have an event in the next day, wouldn't you save some stones? And also, seeing as our static days are back to back, we still had 120 minutes of time remaining when we left. There was no excuse and I knew it was a lie. He just didn't want to go to the static anymore.

I was just going to accept we've been duped out of our hard work by some jerks and leave it alone (we joke about it in the LS now). But it's gone to far.

Apparently Ryos is spreading rumors about our linkshell, how we are "bad people" etc. He /shouts random stuff about us in Jeuno, pesters us whenever he gets the opportunity, and completely acts immature. Should it be also known that he is a part of Amberllys "groupies" which should be enough for anyone. If that doesn't scream "I'm a 12 year old little boy trying to feel better for what i've done" then I don't know what.

TL;DR
    I just want to warn everyone about Ryos and Jengaa if you ever want to get involved with them. They are only in it for themselves, and they don't care who they step all over to get it. At least they didn't break up the static. We got Arhtnam's Kannagi, and we are currently working on my Daurdabla.

Just remember, it's a game. have fun. And if you don't want to be ripped of your hard work, avoid these chumps.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

It's tough having a group of people that you can trust, if you are starting the group, and bringing people in, as selfish as it may be do your shit first so if something happens it wont effect you in any way other then "oh well I wasted a few days cause douche bag #1 left after getting an lolempyrean"

I've been used countless times not just for Emps or +1/+2 or simply trying to understand an event (salvage, dynamis, sea) and bailing once they figure out how to do it themselves with their own lil group of friends, the only people you can actually trust are the people who you know personally, that if they fuck you over, you can go to your local Ace Hardware store, buy a Tire Iron and go to their house and bash their head in for being so dumb.

I could pull out half a dozen names and throw them up on BG for pulling this stunt, but I don't bother cause it's not worth the time or the annoyance to put up with the people who try and defend said person for god knows what reason and it turns into a fun game of ass grab for the next day or so until the ban hammer is dropped.

tldr;
    shit happens, empyrean weapons are hardly worth the drama, pick yourself up and move on tomorrows another day.

{Refresh} {Cat}
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Emirii Mei
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Thus why I wasn't going to make a thread like this.. But the fact that he's still immature about it and making our entire linkshell look bad is going way far out. lol

Old Merits
    BG Level

Thanks for the warning. Hopefully he and his 'girlfriend' will post to make some drama.