Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    Spoiler: show

ELSA?! Well that was unexpected
    GOTTA MILK THAT SHIT FOR ALL IT'S WORTH

I loled at the
    Princess Leia

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I don't know how more crap they can write for this show. Entertaining, yes. Crappy writing and some of it makes me still hate watch it. I skipped most of the neverland stuff and the 2nd half of this season only to watch the finale and face palm a few times.

Yet again, this show is meant to be family fun on Sunday night. Entertaining is the only requirement.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

And entertaining it was. There were several gems in this finale, including but not limited to Hook knocking himself out, Rumple wondering why "burying the hatchet" didn't involve burying it in Hook's head and, "she's uh, resting."

And Jennifer Morrison looked banging for pretty much the entire two hours which is all the incentive I need to keep watching.

Needs moar peasant girl cleavage.

But yeah, the end seems like a blatant popularity grab. :/

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Goddiggidydamn Emma looked hot. Felt really bad for Regina. Way to fuck her over again
    this, I am saddened the wicked witch didnt make a return ._. I really liked her as a character. But then again it seems we got the evil queen back in town.

It's a bit annoying to see Regina come full circle and than revert back to her old ways yet again. If that's what happens, but than again they have to have the show keep going somehow.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Any speculation on who's mother/daughter/sister/grandmother the new villain will be? lol

All kidding aside, poor Regina. I'm also a little confused as to how the portal got opened yet there was no sign of the wicked witch. Was it a trap in the pendant?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    Any speculation on who's mother/daughter/sister/grandmother the new villain will be? lol

All kidding aside, poor Regina. I'm also a little confused as to how the portal got opened yet there was no sign of the wicked witch. Was it a trap in the pendant?
    the explenation was like this: the pendant harvested all her power, when she died her last will/wish which was to open the portal, activated her own power in the pendant which opened the portal. Something like that.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's a bit annoying to see Regina come full circle and than revert back to her old ways yet again. If that's what happens, but than again they have to have the show keep going somehow.
    Not like rumpel isnt shady as fuck at all...

i dont think the new villain will have any relation to anyone this time. Maybe a connection to rumpel (since she was kept in the dark ones crypt). I do believe however that we will see the wicked witch again.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    the explenation was like this: the pendant harvested all her power, when she died her last will/wish which was to open the portal, activated her own power in the pendant which opened the portal. Something like that.
    If that were true, wouldn't the portal have to go back much further than that? I know looking too deep into this show is not a good thing, just making sure I didn't miss something.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If that were true, wouldn't the portal have to go back much further than that? I know looking too deep into this show is not a good thing, just making sure I didn't miss something.
    maybe the remaining power in the pendant wasnt enough to go that far back in time? the pendant only harnests and amplifys the power of the holder, no holder = cant harnest more power = limited power if the holder is dead?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Actually, Hook guesses it, the portal takes you to where/when you were thinking about. It wasn't "hard coded" to any specific place/time. Emma was just thinking about and reading about her parents meeting, so that's where she went.

This bugged me too. I realize this is standard TV fare, but it felt too cheesy. I feel like Regina is at a point now where she wouldn't drop straight back to the lowest denominator. Instead I'd expect her to, as a reformed woman, realize that Emma did a good deed and that she wouldn't be mad that a small boy just got his mother back .. in fact she might even sympathize. But that said, I'd expect her to also struggle with demons for most of the beginning next season ... jealousy, envy, anger, etc. letting her have a partial dip back in the shallow end of the evil pool.

On another note, they put out the official promo

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Actually, Hook guesses it, the portal takes you to where/when you were thinking about. It wasn't "hard coded" to any specific place/time. Emma was just thinking about and reading about her parents meeting, so that's where she went.
    OK good answer. See, I don't usually watch this show until after GoT and I can't watch GoT without a lot of wine. Which could explain how I miss that. Thanks. Also thanks for posting the promo, I haven't seen that movie yet and I was wondering who the hell that was.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

From Fringe to Fairy Tale

Yay, Henrietta is now Elsa.

Castings:

Elsa: Georgina Haig
    Anna: Elizabeth Lail
    Kristoff: Scott Michael Foster
    Unknown Baddie: Elizabeth Mitchell

E. Body
    BG Level

Damn, was hoping for Veronica Mars to play her XD

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

This chick auditioned for the role of Elsa, but got turned away for being too young. She's currently 18

More images of her photo shoot can be found at
    http://thechive.com/2014/07/02/froze...-20-hq-photos/

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

From Fringe to Fairy Tale

Yay, Henrietta is now Elsa.

Castings:

Elsa: Georgina Haig
    Anna: Elizabeth Lail
    Kristoff: Scott Michael Foster
    Unknown Baddie: Elizabeth Mitchell
    I'm okay with these being a fan of Fringe and Lost. >.>

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

apearantly Maleficent from season 1 will make a return in the 2. half of season 4

the chick that plays Anna is cute as hell