+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Kind of disappointed with Rumple having his paws in this one again. I knew he was still tricky but I was hoping Anna's story would be a gateway to a new villain

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Kind of disappointed with Rumple having his paws in this one again. I knew he was still tricky but I was hoping Anna's story would be a gateway to a new villain
    same here, i mean dont get me wrong, i love how rumpel is played but the ice queen doesnt cut it atm and the wicked witch is poofffff. But Rumpel is atm the closest thing we get to a villain, even the ice queen doesnt seem to make that much off a fuzz and Regina is ... i dont know what she is, 1. episode i thought she would turn eveil and now she is again good, i am confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    same here, i mean dont get me wrong, i love how rumpel is played but the ice queen doesnt cut it atm and the wicked witch is poofffff. But Rumpel is atm the closest thing we get to a villain, even the ice queen doesnt seem to make that much off a fuzz and Regina is ... i dont know what she is, 1. episode i thought she would turn eveil and now she is again good, i am confused.
    yeah the ice queen doesn't seem to be hell bent and focus on a mission or revenge like the previous villains

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Thing is, we don't really know what her motivation is yet. At least it's clear as day what Rumple's after.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Dude Killian is so fucking hot like damn.

Spoiler: show
    I'm worried about this Hook/Rumple thing. And apparently now Henry is the Sorcerer's Apprentice?
    I was fucking drooling the entire episode.. Just fuck take me now lol.
    I like the direction things are going but I'm anxious to know more about some of the story elements. It's not quite clear yet but leaving room for questions isn't always a bad thing.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Boulderfist

yo the old man was mickey mouse!!

I just watched Frozen for the first time yesterday and today we get the railing scene and build a snowman reference, nice

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Every episode has had at least one obvious reference to Frozen. Of course my stupid boyfriend thinks it's hilarious to point them out and then make some godawful "let it go" pun.

I liked the episode though, surprised that we didn't see any Rumple.

Okay, Belle with the baby? Why do I think that's going to be foreshadowing? Rumple's gonna go all apeshit crazy and go back to uber-villain then Belle's gonna be pregnant, I can feel it.

Regina and Emma's friendship is great. I love it. Also, Regina, Emma, and Elsa together is a trifecta of awesome magical badass babes. Yes, please.

Snow Queen as a foster parent? I'm very interested in this development.

And I want to know if that other teenage girl is anyone, because no one in OUAT is no one. lol.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Chekov's Gun, that chick, and her star-mark, are going to be important at some point.

Emma's jacket game was on point in this episode.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

liked the episode, especially the development between emma and regina

also wtf at that ending... the Snow queen seems involved everywhere lol, she is like the female version of rumpel

E. Body
    BG Level

So who else has a thing for mirrors? Reminded me of "Return to Oz" for some reason, but I haven't watched that in decades so not sure why....

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

the fact that Elsa ended up in an urn in the Dark-Ones Crypt/Volt whatever and that the Snowqueen met Elsa previously indicates Rumpel and misses Snow Queen know each other most likely.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

is the young emma's friend regina or something? christy from defiance?
    and can't belive that pudgy short hair lady is snow white...

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

She really has gotten chubby this season. She was really cute earlier in the series. Still is, just with a bit of extra padding. And I like her better with long hair.

I've noticed that she and Charming are basically established and they're not really having any major difficulties with their relationship anymore so I guess it doesn't matter if she gets a little bigger because obviously David's gonna be there no matter what. Plus they have a baby now and they're not out running around the Enchanted Forest anymore so it makes sense she'd gain a little weight I suppose. It doesn't really bother me but yeah it's definitely noticeable.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

To be honest, Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas did have a baby last May and she probably hasn't dropped that mother weight at the time of filming. So I'll take a pass at that. It is noticable but meh, there are other problems to this show that I shouldn't invest energy to dissect.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Okay first of all, I didn't know she was actually pregnant along with the show, and second of all, I didn't know they were actually together in real life.

That's adorable.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

wat...belle's father isn't crazy old maurice?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Loved Hook saying something like "That's one thing you'll learn after being here long enough is that everyone is related"

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yeah, there's a gif of that lol.

Felt terrible for Regina having to tell Robin to forget her. There's so much talk about forgetting and memory wipes, I wonder if that's foreshadowing what's going to happen? I really want Regina to get her chance at happiness.

I'm glad to finally see some Belle storyline. She's been basically absent this season, with a few token appearances but nothing major, actually she was being used as just a side-story for Rumple for a while there. Glad to see her back. Belle and Anna friendship

Fucking Snow Queen man. She wants to destroy an entire town because she wants a family? Wat.

Also why the fuck didn't Rumple use the hat to steal her powers when he had her right there? Like hello ...

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Because if Rumple uses the hat on her Belle is going to know the Snow queen doesn't have it.